• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Is being the trump of gaming better or worse than being a true™ gamer?

truerer gamer

sorry

I don't know which one you are talking about. Closest thing I can think of and that's Mercenary Kings and that is really different.

Enter the Gungeon is top down, so I don't think you mean that?

no, that one I'm talking about looks exactly like Metal Slug, even too much alike I'd say
lemme think, maybe I'll remember a name

By Trump of gaming do you mean maining Mei in Overwatch?

Also fish what's up with that avatar
Cip9PgWUgAALxTt.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

City Z -- MB-80A0E812A9A9D73F - Taken by Lashley

not Doom

derExperte

Wonder what money they got to make this? Last I heard they went broke making Trine 3 and weren't able to complete it.

https://www.destructoid.com/review-shadwen-361574.phtml

Unfortunately, after playing both the preview build and the final retail copy, it's safe to say that Shadwen is as bare-bones as it gets. What's worse is that it manages to fall short in some of the most crucial ways a stealth game could.

Sounds like a game made by a dev on its last legs with a shoestring budget. Rip Frozenbyte?

Wonder what money they got to make this? Last I heard they went broke making Trine 3 and weren't able to complete it.

The state of Trine 3 still pisses me off. They were on such a roll too, Trine / Trine 2, even Shadowgrounds was great back in the day. Shadwens stealth release has me wary though, I don't think Frozenbyte can take another loss

I hope it becomes a sleeper hit, the PAX footage they put out seemed to put a lot of emphasis on platforming specifically, which seems logical enough after making Trine games for years, but it seems really risky for a stealth game.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
What are the go-to (graphics) mods for GTA5? I haven't played the game yet and want to make it look as good as possible. I have a 980Ti, 16GB RAM, an OC'd i5 4670k and aim to get 60FPS@1080p.

Some non-graphic mods I have in mind are Crime and Police Rebalance & Enhancement, GTA V FoV, 4K Satellite View Map + some cars. I just can't decide on which ENB/FX/whatever I should get.

Yakkue

Long Live The Queen is suprisingly fun and addictive. I wonder how many different outcomes there are. Already figured out that trial and error isn't getting me anywhere, so I've started taking notes.

Fox318

Of course it is. Why would I advocate it so much otherwise? :p

I know, right
welcome to the club of people playing great games

there are dozens of us.gif

I had it in my library for the longest time and was never really motivated to play it.

Man is it great so far. I love the pacing and frankly its so refreshing to not have a game start with CRAZY EXPLOSION OMG. I'm sure shit will hit the fan as there are plenty of hints towards that but its nice to have it build up to that.

MadGear

I still hate the term "salty" but after losing the majority of my matches in SFV during the last days that term is probably applicable to me right now. Its better for me to take a short break.

I'm now hoping for a good bundle today because I don't feel like playing anything in my current backlog.

Arthea

Long Live The Queen is suprisingly fun and addictive. I wonder how many different outcomes there are. Already figured out that trial and error isn't getting me anywhere, so I've started taking notes.

yeah, taking very detailed notes right from the start is the way to go.
It's hella fun, even including all work that has to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom