• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Well EVGA rep already confirmed that they will not have anything but founder's editions at launch: http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2479394

And all the other AIBs are only listing FE as well. And generally speaking, when AIBs make custom coolers, the price goes up. There is a good chance that FE will be the cheapest 1080s for a good while.

And if we're talking Oct/Nov until $600 1080s come out, Vega10 is most likely Spring 2017, so it doesn't make any sense (for me) to do anything until HBM2 comes out.

I didn't know that everyone was going Founders Edtion.

Well it's my birthday now....yay?

Meh
Happy birthday. Meh is not a real word.
Well you sure ain't going to confuse it with anything else

0000002017-L-9792dbe.jpg
People are crazy. Salt & Sanctuary looks unique and great.
Dude my R9 290 is too loud. Trying to record games that require horsepower is too difficult with my mic.

The 1080 only being 180 watts is what I need to keep noise down.
That was a short wait until HBM2 Phawx ;)

Nah honestly, I can empathize. Your reasons are sound.
Damn, that is the best pun I've ever made. How am I ever gonna top that in my life D:
I should just stop now, at the top of my game.

Balthuk

Here you go
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Balthuk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1993 Space Machine -- MB-D47441F3FB6131C7 - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
JumpJet Rex -- MB-19E0069B74EAA2DB - Taken by septicore. 11 entrants total.

t1463514888z1.png

madjoki

20.03 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » Price Changed: Galaxy Cannon Rider - http://store.steampowered.com/app/461580/ - 1,99 € at -80% / $1.99 at -80% - Was: 8,49 € at -15% / $8.49 at -15% - Lowest: 8,49 € at -15% / $8.49 at -15% - 7 days ago

this might be price glitch.

Phawx

I didn't know that everyone was going Founders Edtion.

Well as far as I looked: EVGA, Gigabyte, Zotac, Asus, MSI All of them only list FE cards

Happy birthday. Meh is not a real word.

People are crazy. Salt & Sanctuary looks unique and great.

That was a short wait until HBM2 Phawx ;)

Nah honestly, I can empathize. Your reasons are sound.
Damn, that is the best pun I've ever made. How am I ever gonna top that in my life D:
I should just stop now, at the top of my game.

I'm looking at this 980ti right now and I could probably get it for $415 if I snipe the bid. But why? It's a 250w card and I'm going to want to OC it to get close to 1080 performance and it still won't be good for 4k.

I've thought about it at length and decided to wait for final reviews (which are very close to what I got from the charts) and it's just not good enough, especially at $700.

Also nice pun XD

Ibuki

Banned
I don't know what the $ price is or why the euro price is so low (misprice?), but Salt&Sanctuary is currently 13.49€ at Humble Store. I got another 10% off of that as a Humble Monthly bonus so 12.14€. That'll do.

I don't know any other region pricing, but the price is $17.99 with a launch discount of $16.19 (10%)

Phawx

Saty

Reinstalled W10, had all my documents deleted. FUN! Nothing too critical but i did lose all the monthly Steamspy data i saved.

Lain

Almost bought DOOM off one of those cdkeys sites, since 33€ is an enticing price, but then I remembered that to download it, it'd take 2 days or so for me and I still haven't even played the latest Wolfenstein games because of download times and stopped my purchase.
Gameplay for DOOM though looks really good.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Since Steam Inventory Helper got sold off to a Russian-based skin gambling site, I've decided I'd like to take a stab at incorporating a few of it's features into Enhanced Steam.

I'm going to start off with easy stuff like item counts (and values, maybe?) on trade screens and work up to stuff like mass-market listing and entering an item quantity to add to trade windows.

Are there any other features SIH had that you guys use often or couldn't live without? I'm honestly not very familiar with what all it did so I thought you guys might be able to provide some insight on what aspects of the program you use most often...

Are there any other features SIH had that you guys use often or couldn't live without? I'm honestly not very familiar with what all it did so I thought you guys might be able to provide some insight on what aspects of the program you use most often...

I've used enhanced steam for so long that I have no idea what is a valve feature and what is yours.

Phawx

Since Steam Inventory Helper got sold off to a Russian-based skin gambling site, I've decided I'd like to take a stab at incorporating a few of it's features into Enhanced Steam.

I'm going to start off with easy stuff like item counts (and values, maybe?) on trade screens and work up to stuff like mass-market listing and entering an item quantity to add to trade windows.

The only thing I use it for is as follows:

1.) Press Select Items
2.) Click all the cards I want to sell
3.) Wait for it to get the prices on all of the cards (so an indicator of it's progress would be nice)
4.) Click Sell All, and auto +/- by $VALUE
5.) Click Go
6.) Then I wait to confirm on my phone

C4rter

That sounds great. The only feature I'm using from Steam Inventory Helper is more or less automatically adding a card for the current lowest sale value to the shop.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The only thing I use it for is as follows:

1.) Press Select Items
2.) Click all the cards I want to sell
3.) Wait for it to get the prices on all of the cards (so an indicator of it's progress would be nice)
4.) Click Sell All, and auto +/- by $VALUE
5.) Click Go
6.) Then I wait to confirm on my phone

That sounds great. The only feature I'm using from Steam Inventory Helper is more or less automatically adding a card for the current lowest sale value to the shop.

That should be pretty easy to do, as Enhanced Steam already has a function that lets you select an item and "quick sell" it for it's current market price -$0.01. Adding in the ability to do that in bulk shouldn't be a problem.

I primarily used the features on the trade offer window, such as the buttons to remove all, take all, or take trading cards. Also the buttons to remove stuff that is already in another trade. The features that compared item prices is good, though I don't use that much myself.

Phawx

That should be pretty easy to do, as Enhanced Steam already has a function that lets you select an item and "quick sell" it for it's current market price -$0.01. Adding in the ability to do that in bulk shouldn't be a problem.

Yea a bulk quick sell would let me completely uninstall SIH

Adry9

Do you guys know what's the cheapest way to get The Witcher 3 on Steam from Europe? Heard some keys aren't region locked. I currently have the game on GOG but I'd like to move to the Steam version before getting the Season Pass if I find the game for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom