• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Finally, confirmation that this is zky's alt account

NightmareTrigger, a poster on the NeoGAF internet forums, is suggesting that Kagamin, another poster in the NeoGAF internet forums, and their inability to understand situations as they are happening potentially reveals that he or she is but an alternative, separate account for another poster on the NeoGAF internet forums, Zkylon.

Knurek

NightmareTrigger, a poster on the NeoGAF internet forums, is suggesting that Kagamin, another poster in the NeoGAF internet forums, and their inability to understand situations as they are happening potentially reveals that he or she is but an alternative, separate account for another poster on the NeoGAF internet forums, Zkylon.

morningbus-sempai, please explain Serious Sam to us exactly this way!

Coreda

Ducky's have gooood simple lines and no "gamer" additions. That's one I'd save for.

The KUL-ES 87, Leopold Tenkeyless, Filco Majestouch, QuickFire Rapid/Stealth, among others, are generic looking. Then there are the mid-high priced variety like the TypeNow Solid, and custom boards. Geekhack is full of examples.

The custom cases and caps tho

kbklamp.jpg
keyboards-duck0113.tijday6.jpg
keyboards-dolchpachoftasi1.jpg
keyboards-keycaps-bro4kl67.jpg
keyboards-keycaps-ribc3bpq.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Yep. Doom seems awesome but I, too, don't want to pay $60 for it. Cheers, love, Overwatch is here.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
morningbus-sempai, please explain Serious Sam to us exactly this way!

Serious Sam is a series of videogames developed by Croteam (a portmanteau of the developer's country of origin, Croatia, and the word team, itself an additional portmanteau of terrible and scam) that leverage a false sense of nostalgia (sentimentality for brands, products, and companies) to receive wide, blanket passes from videogame reviewers and videogame enthusiasts for their many shortcomings.

sadblob

Serious Sam is a series of videogames developed by Croteam (a portmanteau of the developer's country of origin, Croatia, and the word team, itself an additional portmanteau of terrible and scam) that leverage a false sense of nostalgia (sentimentality for brands, products, and companies) to receive wide, blanket passes from videogame reviewers and videogame enthusiasts for their many shortcomings.

Tough but fair

What.
Ducky, the manufacturer of the keyboard in the picture, produces keyboards that have a pleasing design aesthetics without often superfluous features meant for videogame enthusiasts. He then goes on to indicate that he would save up money (paper backed by a government that is used for goods and services in place of barter) for one, indicating the higher than normal price is worth it.
This guy, he gets me.
The KUL-ES 87, Leopold Tenkeyless, Filco Majestouch, QuickFire Rapid/Stealth, among others, are generic looking. Then there are the mid-high priced variety like the TypeNow Solid, and custom boards. Geekhack is full of examples.

The custom cases and caps tho
I'll check those out. That Dolch made me recoil at first but it grew on me surprisingly fast.

I don't know why you think I want tenkeyless. I'm not a monster.
Hooo, boy!

dex3108

I just found out that even Ubisoft got Chat Support. And yet we are still dealing with that slow and stupid Steam Support. Once again UPlay>Steam xD

Mugen was a weird time in PC gaming. Hundreds of Ryu builds, every female KOF naked (with multiple versions), "dark" everything, but like only 2 good Guilty Gear rips.

Even Waku Waku 7 had more quality rips.

Corpekata

Banned
Bethesda games go on sale all the time. Hell they have an annual date you KNOW there's going to be a sale on given there's been a Quakecon sale for like the past 5 years.

zkylon

zkylewd
played a bit of ng+ but yea not feeling it

it's a bummer but that's being tired of the series + dks3 not being a legendary souls game to make up for it

i kind of hope now i hadn't started ng+ cos this means i'm gonna have to create a new character for the dlc since doing the dlc on ng+ has always been a pain

Monooboe

Nooooooooo! 17 hours into Doom and now I've started to have constant CTDs.T_T Installed a huge Windows 10 update yesterday so has to be it. Hmh to do a rollback or not.:/

yuraya

I've been PC gaming the whole time:
HkD3GBN.png

I've been dying to replay all the older Metal Gear Solid games via emulation but I must continue being strong for that one day when Konami releases legacy collection on Steam.

The struggle is real. Please Konami just do it already. Pls.

dex3108

Ubisoft Chat Support is legit. If you remember i complained how my conversation with Ubisoft Support went nowhere in February when i tried to get my ACR and AC3 DLC issues. Today after 15 minutes on Chat Support ACR DLC issue was resolved and AC3 DLC issue should be resolved in next 48 hours.

Chat Support = best support.

Tellaerin

I still want one of these, even though I missed my chance at getting one when they were originally released, and would end up paying an arm and a leg for it if I can even find one at all anymore.

(And I already know some of you guys are going to say it looks tacky, but I don't even care. TRON4lyfe, yo.)

keyboard.jpg

Monooboe

Shut off Shadow Play and the crashes in Doom seem to have stopped. Also seems Doom felt bad for the crashes and gave me a boosterpack!:D Hmh to sell the booster pack or take the chance at a foil. The booster pack is still just over a euro worth but don't think the cards are worth that much together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom