• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I would have preferred the solution of a general-purpose PC community thread being created and a more-strictly moderated Steam thread in gaming, but who knows how successful that would have been.

The unintended side effects of the community policy change are going to be pretty tough on a lot of smaller threads like the GOG one. Plus it creates a less visible footprint for the PC in gaming. Like, right now, for example, there isn't a single thread on the front page in gaming about a PC-focused game or service.

FauX

I know it's kinda late, but is there anyone here that still have the Shadow Warrior 75% off coupon from alienware arena?

I stiil don't have the game and I would like to get it cheaper if possible.

dani_dc

I would have preferred the solution of a general-purpose PC community thread being created and a more-strictly moderated Steam thread in gaming, but who knows how successful that would have been.

The unintended side effects of the community policy change are going to be pretty tough on a lot of smaller threads like the GOG one. Plus it creates a less visible footprint for the PC in gaming. Like, right now, for example, there isn't a single thread on the front page in gaming about a PC-focused game or service.

Smaller threads are always the ones to suffer from this policies, same thing applied for niche games and the only posting OT's at release.

Chariot

jIpeiasTzIPBd.png

Turfster

Wow, are you referring to Italian journalism at its best?
Our most important newspapers allow readers to express their feelings about articles through emoticons, so cool.
:'(

Nobody has noticed what the first letters spell...
Sadness.

Games Republic has Unrest 70% off
Gamersgate has Injustice Ultimate 75% off
Amazon is selling various Assassin's Creed games 75% off, some of which are Steam keys (AssTree and AssFlag)

Amzin

Don't you need numbers and stuff for Sudoku?

You just need the grid and 9 unique symbols. It just happens to use numbers. You can use letters, pictures, different types of seeds, waifus, whatever.

Also, I think Sudoku is boring, you always approach and solve every puzzle the same way :p other puzzle games are way more fun.

derExperte

It works pretty well if you use the system I created of determining a poster's worth.

All those zeroes ain't helping me.

Also, I think Sudoku is boring, you always approach and solve every puzzle the same way :p other puzzle games are way more fun.

True, Picross 3D on the DS war great for a while until I realized I'm doing the exact same thing over and over again and the puzzles aren't getting more difficult, just more time consuming. Still couldn't stop.

And my GMG Store credit is gone :( But on the bright side i got AC Unity Gold Edition for 21$ :D

I know that feel, bro.

But in all seriousness, losing my credit wasn't a big deal. The only thing I regret is that I didn't spend the last $10 I had on NBA2K14 before they took it. Otherwise, I made out like a bandit with all the free games I got from there.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Just ran through two levels of CODAW on Veteran and it seems about as easy as Ghosts. I should have just played on it for my first run of the game.

dex3108

I know that feel, bro.

But in all seriousness, losing my credit wasn't a big deal. The only thing I regret is that I didn't spend the last $10 I had on NBA2K14 before they took it. Otherwise, I made out like a bandit with all the free games I got from there.

I spent my credit to buy AC Unity Gold. :D

Darkroronoa

OlliOlli is hard, even the tutorial was hard D:

Also i am disappointed that the 33% off of isaac rebirth was only for pre-order, i though it was for owners of the first isaac but i guess it does not make sense since the first one is ultra cheap. Well, winter sale is not too far..

Alavard

Started up Watch_Dogs, and aside from from uPlay shenanigans (launch game from Steam -> Brings up cdkey window from Steam -> launches uPlay -> launch game from uPlay -> launches Steam cdkey window again -> game finally launches), it was an enjoyable enough first 40 minutes.

One thing that definitely feels off is the controls though with kb/m, or specifically, the camera control with the mouse. At first I thought my sensitivity was just low, but even after bumping it up, it still feels weak and sluggish. It's workable, but I'm used to being able to swing the camera around a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom