• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Edit: Actually fuck it I bet the Uplay thread is still in Gaming. Time to give the old girl some TLC.If it gets dumped to Community you can blame me.

Edit, edit: Damn you dex!!!

remember remember
the fifth of november
the gunpowder treason and plot
i know of no reason
why the gunpowder treason
should ever be forgot

Or as I recall it 'We're going to a bonfire party tonight kids at the school. Don't worry there will be grim burgers and hot dogs cooked by one of the dinner ladies and you'll each get a pathetic sparkler to hold while the PE teacher flails about trying to light the Catherine Wheels and almosts burns the school down' Night.

Original OST is not a bad thing to unlock, more games should give you access to it.

Bizarrely not available on 360 or PS3. They only have 4 of the Actions/Rewards and it's missing the soundtrack, wallpapers and something else

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, this won't be confusing at all...
vs

It's fine, one has a capitalized X, everyone will be able to tell them apart.

In Rebirth I found an item that
turns enemies into a poopoo when I touch them

This must sound so weird out of context.

I suposse while I've got Uplay open I may as well plonk these here as well.

There are also Actions and Rewards up for The Crew but yeeeaaaahhhh...

Including a katana and a wakizashi as a reward is basically just rubbing it in everyone's faces that Ubi will never do an asscreed set in Japan. Thanks Ubi.

dex3108

It is sad to see that people are more upset about cosmetic items in Shaving Foam promotion than missing gameplay feature like heists in GTA Online :(

CoD:AW MP in East Asia is a fucking wasteland, can't find available games even in popular modes like Domination and Kill Confirmed.

Is CS as heavily entrenched in your country too? Almost every gamer I know here ( Male / female / etc) have played CS whether the new one or Source.

dex3108

how did you arrive at this assessment?

There is active thread about Shaving Foam promotion and there is no active thread about GTA Online Heists year and almost two months after GTA V release. Game will be launched on new systems without feature they advertised before last-gen launch.

There is active thread about Shaving Foam promotion and there is no active thread about GTA Online Heists year and almost two months after GTA V release. Game will be launched on new systems without feature they advertised before last-gen launch.

besides the strawman position you've taken over this, you shouldn't be surprised that the new controversy has more traction than an older controversy. that makes complete and total sense.

dex3108

besides the strawman position you've taken over this, you shouldn't be surprised that the new controversy has more traction than an older controversy. that makes complete and total sense.

Honestly i don't care that much but it is sad that many things are passing unnoticed and without any controversy, but pointless things like Shaving promo are getting coverage even by bigger pages.

derExperte

Honestly i don't care that much but it is sad that many things are passing unnoticed and without any controversy, but pointless things like Shaving promo are getting coverage even by bigger pages.

I've seen a bunch of people complaining about the heist-situation in recent GTA threads. Could become a bigger thing if nothing happens after the next-gen releases.

wetflame

Pizza Dog

There's obviously more chance of there being a thread for something which has just happened than there is for a thread about something that hasn't happened for a little over a year. I mean, you could make a thread about there being no GTA Online heists, but all you'd be doing is saying "there's still no heists", it doesn't lend to active discussion.

Ozium

pretty much anytime GTA Online is mentioned I hear a few ppl bitching about heists...
people already bitched about Heists and went through the whole kubler-ross cycle... now it's time to bitch about shaving creams

in no way means the majority thinks the newer thing is worse than the older thing...

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I suposse while I've got Uplay open I may as well plonk these here as well.

There are also Actions and Rewards up for The Crew but yeeeaaaahhhh...

I'll definitely 100% the rewards/actions for AC Rogue and FC4. I have so many AC games haunting me with 1 action missing because it's multiplayer related.

Huh, has anyone played Rodina?

an immersive space exploration game with allows players to seamlessly travel across an entire, full-scale solar system. Seamless means your character can travel anywhere - in space, on planets, and in your ship - with no loading screens!

Walk around your space ship, or anywhere on full-size planet landscapes. Fly through a planet's atmosphere to its surface, or out into deep space. Destroy the alien swarm in thrilling dogfights, and learn the secrets of the demise of the Vanguard Colony Ship and the role of its mothership- Rodina.

Sounds like it can scratch an inch which was reserved for No Man's Sky.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yay! Paginations for the badges would be great for us with huge game library

Edit: Does this break Enhanced Steam when it's counting number of card drops left?

Edit 2: It does kinda break, I checked on the second page and there it lists cards left for those games in that page. In other words it only sum all card drops left for the current page.

Edit 3: It also breaks Idle Master since it's only checking first page of badges. Where is jshackles?

You posted that at almost midnight local time here, so I was sleeping ;)

I'll try to get both Enhanced Steam and Idle Master working with the latest updates to the badges page soon. With any luck I'll have an update for Idle Master later today and the fix should go live in Friday's ES update.

I still haven't gotten around to playing New Vegas, so they can take their time. I played the GOTY version of F3 on the PS3 and it was so broken near the end that i don't know if im ready for +50 hours of me wondering why im doing this to myself.

Is CS as heavily entrenched in your country too? Almost every gamer I know here ( Male / female / etc) have played CS whether the new one or Source.
There are tons of Asian CS:GO player with no more than 15 games in their account and hundreds of hours clocked in for CS:GO, not sure how many of them are from Taiwan.

pahamrick

Whelp, today is 10 years since I first joined GAF. Time for a party!

Also, quote this post for a free copy of Teleglitch: Die More Edition.

Deques

You posted that at almost midnight local time here, so I was sleeping ;)

I'll try to get both Enhanced Steam and Idle Master working with the latest updates to the badges page soon. With any luck I'll have an update for Idle Master later today and the fix should go live in Friday's ES update.

Yay, thanks for your great effort :)

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2014-11-05_16-13-08.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'll definitely 100% the rewards/actions for AC Rogue and FC4. I have so many AC games haunting me with 1 action missing because it's multiplayer related.

Yeah, I don't bother with the MP stuff, either. The closest I've come to playing a multiplayer AssCreed game is speeding up someone else's ships in Black Flag.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Tell me about it. What's one of the ones in III? Get to Maximum Level in MP? Fuck that.

Yep. 4 and Revelations are pretty much the same. FC4's multiplayer related one should be really easy which is nice. It'll look nice in the list next to the 100% FC3/Blood Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom