• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I weaved into an otherwise on-topic post in the hope that others would do the same. You'd do well to curb your attitude.

This community is not about you and your avatar, I suggested asking in the dedicated thread for her where you'd probably have more luck from like minded fans of this person.

Far Cry, bombing exclusive on that annoying thing that opens when I want to play Rayman or Child Of Light on Steam^TM

Been playing Child Of Light and really liking it so far. 2D exploration and JRPG light battles with actually enjoyable ATB system!

FoneBone

Daily Fuse Character Creator 75% off
Weekend
  • LEGO Franchise 10-75% off
  • Wolfenstein The New Order 50% off
  • Tropico 5 50% off
Feels like those LEGO games are almost continuously on sale somewhere at those prices. (I wish I'd picked up LEGO Marvel when it was only $3.49 on Gamestop a few months back... maybe in one of the winter sales it'll go that low again.)

Copons

I had a redeem link. no key.

Ah well, that's strange. Maybe I bought it on Humble before they used the redeem links?

However did you know? I've only been prodding them here and there for the drop on the Steam version since it got through greenlight. Damn, it's been a long time.

I have them on FB and Twitter!

It's been a long time because they went with the mobile versions first (don't know why, I could have asked, but I didn't want to be annoying).

Arthea

I feel that I should thank Ubi for choosing this path, no longer I'll ever be tempted to buy those games.
You must admit it's hilarious in a way

edited: Jasec, are you moving to uplay permanently yet? (><)

Miguel81

Far Cry, bombing exclusive on that annoying thing that opens when I want to play Rayman or Child Of Light on Steam^TM

Been playing Child Of Light and really liking it so far. 2D exploration and JRPG light battles with actually enjoyable ATB system!

Child of Light. I might just pick that one up since Gamer(s)gate sent me a Nov. coupon. The visual look is pretty appealing to me, are the controls decent?

Dr Dogg

Maybe Ubisoft just screwed up trying to make it available in UK...

Well LORD did say Unity and FC4 wasn't available to them in their region earlier but were as of today so I guess they're messing with something. Whether they pressed the wrong buttons and flipped the wrongs switches is anyones guess.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I have them on FB and Twitter!

It's been a long time because they went with the mobile versions first (don't know why, I could have asked, but I didn't want to be annoying).

I meant my question as in "how did you know I had already bought it on Copons, wise Italian seer of SteamGAF" <3

But yeah, I noticed them going for the iOS edition before the Steam one. I asked once every 3-6 months or something, but didn't want to be a pest about it. I enjoyed talking with them after Mirrormoon EP came out so I didn't want to get on their nerves haha

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Man, I've been expecting the Ubisoft shoe to drop eventually but this is way more scattershot and poorly handled than I expected.

Reminds me of uPlay.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
This community is not about you and your avatar, I suggested asking in the dedicated thread for her where you'd probably have more luck from like minded fans of this person.

Oh, please. The vast majority of my posts in these threads are in response in to somebody else and more often than not I'm assisting with some sort of problem. To suggest that I'm narcissistic to the point that "this community is about me and my avatar" is as outrageous as it is insulting. It was an aside -- nothing more, nothing less.

As for your suggestion, well, the reason I didn't heed it will become obvious should you take a moment to dive into the thread's recent activity. (Spoiler alert: Ignoring the ridicule, it's pretty much just me talking to myself.)

Edit: Blah, clarity.

Dr Dogg

Make your bloody mind up.

3dJVvXp.png

Someone must have The Clash on in the background.

Man, I've been expecting the Ubisoft shoe to drop eventually but this is way more scattershot and poorly handled than I expected.

Reminds me of uPlay.

Yeah. I'm getting redirects up here in Canada when I try to go to the Unity or FC4 page.

Ubisoft are staffed with a bunch of dumbasses. They seriously need to get their shit together - first all the PR gaffes, now this.

Oh, please. The vast majority of my posts in these threads are in response in to somebody else and more often than not I'm assisting with some sort of problem. To suggest that I'm narcissistic to the point that "this community is about me and my avatar" is outrageous as it is insulting. It was an aside -- nothing more, nothing less.

As for your suggestion, well, the reason I didn't heed will become obvious should you take a moment to dive into its recent activity. (Spoiler alert: Ignoring the ridicule, it's pretty much just me talking to myself.)

I would prefer not to look at that thread as I get more than enough seeing that person's face in this thread, simply because you feel the need to reply to everything. Your response was telling enough with your 'drop the attitude' remark however. It's clear you feel you have some sort of power here, to tell others how to behave when you personally don't like something.

Please PM if you wish to continue conversation.

New starters need to learn how to use the database!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
header.jpg

FOTONICA is fucking out!

Keys available on Humble (fun fact: they're actually keys, no redeem link of sort).

EDIT: it also has achievs, cards and some exclusive stuff I don't know about.

If you never heard of it, you may know Santa Ragione, the super cool Italian micro dev studio best known for MirrorMoon EP.
Fotonica is their first game (one of their first ones, at least) and is a first person endless runner set in a wireframe Rez-like world.
Is fucking cool. I'd say you should buy it, but I won't because I'm sure you already bought it on Humble or wherever years ago.

I bought the game on IndieGameStand, I wonder when I'll get a key.

Arthea

Well LORD did say Unity and FC4 wasn't available to them in their region earlier but were as of today so I guess they're messing with something. Whether they pressed the wrong buttons and flipped the wrongs switches is anyones guess.

they try to region lock us from gifting games to UK, then they decided it's safer just to lock all world, just in case

cqskvc.png

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I would prefer not to look at that thread as I get more than enough seeing that person's face in this thread, simply because you feel the need to reply to everything.

You don't need to look within the thread to see the post breakdown.

Your response was telling enough with your 'drop the attitude' remark however. It's clear you feel you have some sort of power here, to tell others how to behave when you personally don't like something.

You're reading too much into that. Surely you can understand that being antagonistic doesn't serve as a solid foundation for a back-to-forth.

Likewise.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
what's goin on with Ubi now? I seem to miss something.

They're pulling an EA, it seems, and are removing their latest games from Steam.

Huh. WRC Powerslide's base price is $4 on steam, I think it was $10 or something when it launched.

Milestone have good motorsport IPs but they are a terrible developer on PC, their games are buggy, all seem to have MP problems and post release support is almost non-existent.

Good luck in my giveaway!

GaussTek

Hey guys, did you saw that cool new Far Cry 4 and Nvidia trail... uh, wait, what's going on? lol.

Oh, and another Humble Bundle I won't buy, thank God.

Arthea

I would prefer not to look at that thread as I get more than enough seeing that person's face in this thread, simply because you feel the need to reply to everything. Your response was telling enough with your 'drop the attitude' remark however. It's clear you feel you have some sort of power here, to tell others how to behave when you personally don't like something.

Jasec is very helpful most of the time, not to mention knowledgeable in all steam matters, you chose your target wrongly.
and as for accent on a certain actress, nobody is perfect (><)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom