• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

I also don't think this Ubi thing is a permanent thing, it just doesn't make sense. This would go beyond 'ubi gonna ubi'.
But if it is, it just means that I sure as hell won't be buying full priced AC Unity.

On the plus side, if it's permanent, it means that a huge chunk of time just opened up in November for me to play some other games.

I think doing it before the Christmas sale was probably the dumbest thing they've done there.

It's not a big surprise. They've been making a habit out of pulling really stupid decisions this year. Maybe they tried adding more compatibility with Steam and decided "fuck it, we'll go alone", even though they did so just before the start of a busy holiday season.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
All people with drawn females as their avatar just get grouped into one person so it's okay.

But what if it is a real person?
V4efX99.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So I've got (what I think) is a fix for Idle Master, but I'm having a hard time testing it out because although I have two pages of badges, none of the badge entries on my second page have drops remaining.

I've bought a few random cards from the market (since 1 card in a new set = one more row) but so far it seems to be almost dynamically sizing itself and removing games from the list with no drops remaining. So I'm going to need to get a few more random cards from various sets to do any real testing.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Wait, they removed FarCry 4 and Assassin's Creed Unity from ALL of the Steam regions because of a "pricing discussion" on the UK store?

That's some bullshit. I thought they would remove it only from the UK store.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait, they removed FarCry 4 and Assassin's Creed Unity from ALL of the Steam regions because of a "pricing discussion" on the UK store?

That's some bullshit. I thought they would remove it only from the UK store.

I don't think the worldwide removal was intentional. The games will be back soon enough.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
So, from what I've gathered by reading the last five or so pages of this thread is that in this thread, no one understands that they can turn off images and avatars. Or put people on their ignore list if it's really that bad.

eagerly anticipating the morningbus stream of TALOS

giphy.gif

Turfster

Snowpiercer was suuuuuuuuuuuuch a good movie, and it definitely had some Bioshock feel to it.
... no it wasn't.
It was an abomination and a waste of... everything.
I am disappointed in all you people.

Deep Eclipse was added to the Indiegala greenlight bundle 1
Amazon price-matched the Shadow Warrior 75% off
Conquest of Elysium 3 is 66% off on Steam

Also, what the fuck happened while I was eating my dinner?
Ubigate, avatargate... I obviously shouldn't cook any more.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
... no it wasn't.
It was an abomination and a waste of... everything.
I am disappointed in all you people.

I'm with you Turfster - I thought it was garbage. Shadownet may have been embellishing when he said I recommended it. I thought it was a waste of time.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm with you Turfster - I thought it was garbage. Shadownet may have been embellishing when he said I recommended it. I thought it was a waste of time.
i'm totally gonna go with the opinions that cement my prejudice and assume you people are completely wrong

jong-ho bong has never failed me

I have AC Unity Gold and Far Cry 4 Gold, but not The Crew Gold.

are you crying right now

Cant be as bad as SRS/

i don't know what that is but i intend to find out

my sick curiosity as far as grossing out and spiders is concerned knows no limits

Dr Dogg

I'm sure we (that is, "whale" backers) will get a whole lot of stuff. Probably more than I'll ever look at :p

inXile were pestering me the other day asking me to confirm my Numenera pledge on their new site. When I log on it says I have 5000 inXile points to spend which covered what I wanted but then I see some of the other 'extras' not in my tier. Ended up pledging more money for digital goodies I think I'll look at once or twice.

Turfster

Okay, so you guys let me down when I was trying to hype up Unrest, but that's okay.
You can redeem yourselves by helping me hype up Late to the Party.

I'm going to take a slight guess that the film goes a bit too obvious with the commentary.

It's social commentary brought to you by a 4 year old hitting you over the head with a squeaky hammer.

Jawmuncher

http://prefundia.com/projects/view/clannad-full-voice-translation/2524/

Why Kickstarter?
We at Sekai Project have decided to use Kickstarter because the cost of not only providing a professional, top-quality translation for 50+ hours of gameplay, but also covering licensing royalties, developing costs as well as the voices of many of the industry’s top Japanese voice actresses is quite a monumental task and we need your help! As visual novels still only occupy the hearts of a small group of gamers and anime fans overseas, localizing and translating such an epic comes with many risks, and now is our chance to show Key and other amazing visual novel companies together how much we want to enjoy their games in English!

30 dollar early bird for the steam release.
Regular price will be 40.

Alasfree

I predict that Ubisoft games will be back after christmas. At that point the games will have served their purpose of bringing in day one buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom