• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
and what a finale , it was ... WTF was it ?
kishimoto just throw some fan fiction in the last moment and called that a finale
what happen to the others ?

really disappointing

It really is a bunch of fan fiction. (not that its bad fan fiction. Just the last chapter didn't make much sense. it's just a bunch of characters on a couple of pages and called it a day. Fullmetal Alchemist had a better epilogue. Still I guess Naruto kids and the new generation will be expanded in the new mini series they're doing.

Jadax

Finally read the final 2 chapters of Naruto. After years of wanting it to end. Now I don't want it to :(

Same :( Been following the manga for some years now, and tbh it's just starting to sink in that I won't have any new 'comic' to read anymore. On top of that, a lot of unanswered questions, the ending seemed super-rushed and I totally wanted to know some filler stuff between the two chapters.

But overall, was a good experience, the thing that got me into manga in the first place. Now not sure if I should pick up another manga or just fuck it.

Oh, and I like the OP reference in the final chapter. Apparently OP referenced Naruto in it's latest chapter cover too.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ivan: Look, we’ve got the money. Time waits for no one. Action beckons. Let’s do this!

Alphyna (via Skype): I’m pretty sure there is a universal law that forbids us to work without Nikolay.

Ivan: And where is he?

(Nikolay is sailing in a CIS game developers regatta. He’s wearing a sailor’s striped shirt and watches the waves with a keen eye, looking positively heroic. For some reason he seems to have obtained a dog. He’s offstage, so no one sees any of that.)

(...)

of course the pathologic kickstarter updates had to come in written play form

those guys are so aweosme

they rock my world

L.O.R.D

It really is a bunch of fan fiction. (not that its bad fan fiction. Just the last chapter didn't make much sense. it's just a bunch of characters on a couple of pages and called it a day. Fullmetal Alchemist had a better epilogue. Still I guess Naruto kids and the new generation will be expanded in the new mini series they're doing.

and the salada ( salad ) , she look like karin , the red hear uzomaki girl that was with susake

Where's Xelios?

at Ubisoft headquarters

KsrbRa3.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Peter: Why do you have to be so difficult!

(Peter and Ayrat fight. Swords are used at one point. Ivan tries to mediate, but is killed in the crossfire, and no one notices. Meethos looks darkly amused. The duel comes to a halt when the participants are too tired to go on.)

Alphyna (via Skype): Liu, you there? I’ve googled you some pony pictures.

(Liu approves. Ivan’s body is carried away. Everyone browses the ponies peacefully. Enter Nikolay.)

Nikolay (cheerfully): Nothing better than seeing you guys work together even without me. So, on to reimagining Pathologic?

yeah this is pretty ridic

i'm already happy i gave this people money

Miguel81

So, you guys vouch for Batman Origins? I liked both AA and AC, and am looking for more of that. I've decided on it and Child of Light since both are on sale at Gamersgate.

So, you guys vouch for Batman Origins? I've liked both AA and AC, and am looking for more of that. I've decided on it and Child of Light since both are on sale at Gamersgate.

Oranges is legit. It's my favourite Batman game and if you wanted more of City you'll get just that.

Just with a much better artstyle.

Turfster

So, you guys vouch for Batman Origins? I liked both AA and AC, and am looking for more of that. I've decided on it and Child of Light since both are on sale at Gamersgate.

I didn't like Oranges.
It... lacked what Apples and Citrus had that grabbed my attention and held it

It's also buggy as fuck.

Just with a much better artstyle.
Oh, okay, I was confused for a second there, but now I see it was sarcasm.

Miguel81

Oranges is legit. It's my favourite Batman game and if you wanted more of City you'll get just that.

More of City is exactly what I'm looking for. It's been awhile since last played and the time is right for a similar experience. I'll skip the Season Pass until I'm done with the campaign, though.

I didn't like Oranges.
It... lacked what Apples and Citrus had that grabbed my attention and held it

It's also buggy as fuck.

Uh oh, buggy usually means headache for us AMD owners.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I'm biased towards Origins because I experienced only two glitches, both of which were well-documented and actually fixed. I guess they loved me more.

It basically is Arkham City with a new coat of paint.
The GUI, the challenges, the items you unlock, the collectibles, the moves, the animations, it's just Arkham City.

Only really new addition is the multiplayer which I've yet to actually play though since I can't find a match, so that may be some good fun

Miguel81

Gamersgate are good with their timing of coupons/sales(at least from my experience). They're stingy when sending those things out, but beggars can't be choosers.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
Few days ago i completed Gone Home, and just now the Samaritan Paradox. Jesus, i didn't have no idea that i am going to complete two games in a row whose story has something to do with (MASSIVE SPOILERS)
child molesting
. Phew. Good games both, though. The Samaritan Paradox was pretty hard, hard puzzles and lots of pixel hunting.

Now i have to play something happy.

I've just started to give Gunpoint a try. And while I really like it, it has some sort of crazy screen tearing going on. Really not something that I'd expect from a simple 2D game, I'll have to try the windowed modes and see if it clears up. Great presentation for this game though. Also some pretty clever writing in the text messages.

Miguel81

Technically the best time to become a PC gamer. Low barrier to entry, most games, Indies, high publisher support.

The demographic seems to be growing at unprecedented rates.

The last 5 years have been pretty grand for the PC platform. If Japanese companies keep bringing over the goods from their vaults I'll be a happy camper. Koei Tecmo, for example, are sitting on the NG games and DOA 5 but hopefully that will change in the future.

L.O.R.D

I'm biased towards Origins because I experienced only two glitches, both of which were well-documented and actually fixed. I guess they loved me more.

i finished the game without any bug
then at the first "Bird" side mission , all the thug are dead and the game refuse to advance
nothing , its just like there was nothing here
and the marker still point to the same place

Catshade

I just woke up to see the newer Ubisoft games removed from Steam worldwide; I really, really want to rage, but...eh, I probably wouldn't buy them if they're still on Steam.

So, carry on, Ubisoft. Whatever tickles your pickle.

zkylon

zkylewd
Few days ago i completed Gone Home, and just now the Samaritan Paradox. Jesus, i didn't have no idea that i am going to complete two games in a row whose story has something to do with (MASSIVE SPOILERS)
child molesting
. Phew. Good games both, though. The Samaritan Paradox was pretty hard, hard puzzles and lots of pixel hunting.

Now i have to play something happy.
interesting

i might be interested in the samaritan paradox thing now

I've just started to give Gunpoint a try. And while I really like it, it has some sort of crazy screen tearing going on. Really not something that I'd expect from a simple 2D game, I'll have to try the windowed modes and see if it clears up. Great presentation for this game though. Also some pretty clever writing in the text messages.
weird, i never had any trouble with that

game's pretty good, check the steam boards maybe someone has a fix?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
was taking a pre-work nap, Ubisoft is ACTUALLY pulling a EA? great, just great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom