• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wish I could sell my wow account. Bet I would get a pretty penny for it too, if only for the level 90s I have

edit: oops wrong thread. oh well, fuck it

Or should that be that U-Boo-Iee.
More like U-Boo-hoo.

Really, that's all Ubisoft does nowadays, boo-hoo their way to the bank.

It's not like their games could actually be pretty generic/rushed/buggy/over-priced/riddled with planned DLC or anything, right?

And, yes, this is me complaining about it while I still play some of their games. Well, I would be playing some of their new ones if they didn't pull them. :(

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
wish I could sell my wow account. Bet I would get a pretty penny for it too, if only for the level 90s I have

edit: oops wrong thread. oh well, fuck it

wrong thread ... yeah, right :>
you just wanted to brag, admit it!! :p

zkylon

zkylewd
lol there's a chicken in divinity that talks like she's a detective

this game is funny

if only i could fine some nails to save my life

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm having a
terrible
urge to replay dragon age origins and dragon age 2 before Inquisition

that does not sound like a good idea >_<

maybe just 2, its short enough

edit: hmmm are there mods for Dragon Age to spruce it up a bit? that could help with a replay

BorntoPlay

Finally is here, the witch is back!!! =D

2014_11_07_01_55_59.jpg

I'm having a
terrible

edit: hmmm are there mods for Dragon Age to spruce it up a bit? that could help with a replay
Dragon Age Nexus exists, knock yourself out!

zkylon

zkylewd
Have you met the dog at the graveyard?

yea

he's got nothing on the chicken

that chicken was the best

i gave her like 6 apples as reward for being the best

I'm having a
terrible

pretty sure there are tons of mods

i would prolly not bother tho, the lore and universe and stuff isn't really interesting enough to prep yourself up i think and da2 is just really bad.

new dragon age also looks like it's like third person skyrim so like playing da1 might just be playing a game pointing in a direction that just took a bad turn at some point

Rhaknar

Skip Fade and Lock Bash, get them. There are some great character model overhauls, you should check them out.

why would I skip the fade, its awesome. The amount of mods is crazy, this is like skyrim. this complete overhaul one seems cool, hopefully its easy to install. This is kinda getting me excited to replay actually

i would prolly not bother tho, the lore and universe and stuff isn't really interesting enough to prep yourself up i think and da2 is just really bad.

new dragon age also looks like it's like third person skyrim so like playing da1 might just be playing a game pointing in a direction that just took a bad turn at some point

no offense but everything you said is basically the opposite of how I feel about the DA series. I love the lore and especially the politics of the games, and yes, I even liked the second one.

why would I skip the fade, its awesome. The amount of mods is crazy, this is like skyrim. this complete overhaul one seems cool, hopefully its easy to install. This is kinda getting me excited to replay actually
Install some adult mods enjoy the even more awkward sex scenes.

Rhaknar

as someone who basically only plays PC for the last few years, its sad how little I delve into the whole modding scene. Some of these people do some really impressive stuff

Install some adult mods enjoy the even more awkward sex scenes.

lol

edit: oh shit theres a mod to make the dog a perma 5th member o_O

zkylon

zkylewd
Too many cooks

wait it was just coincidence i was watching this or was there some weird reference i was missing

no offense but everything you said is basically the opposite of how I feel about the DA series. I love the lore and especially the politics of the games, and yes, I even liked the second one.
none taken

i actually like what actually happens in the games story-wise, i just don't care for high fantasy stuff (and going for darker fantasy in da2 didn't help either). all the orcs and elves stuff just tires me, i never felt like the dragon age universe was exciting. well that whole thing about having sex with morrigan to like save the world was weird in kind of a fun way but other than that, i'm not a fan. i'm pretty sure it worked even if you were female?

i can't remember

that thing was cray

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
So..Kotaku reviewed Endless Legend
src: http://kotaku.com/endless-legend-the-kotaku-review-1655274702

.screen captures on the review page shows really nice (and varied) visuals
.Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri style unit customization, with world Resource/RPG elements?
.totally unique factions/civs
.lore
.catchy soundtrack
.world map
.turn based unit combat on the same world map, but extended as a battleground

Looks like it heavily warrants a playthrough.

lashman

as someone who basically only plays PC for the last few years, its sad how little I delve into the whole modding scene. Some of these people do some really impressive stuff

lol

edit: oh shit theres a mod to make the dog a perma 5th member o_O

Barkspawn is the best!! :D

Rhaknar

VGC isn't a reliable source.

it is when its a Nintendo game on top

Barkspawn is the best!! :D

second best, the asshole Golem is the best

Probably realized everyone is going to nude mod it anyways.

Naked Joining mod best mod.

going through these mods on the nexus, I see a lot of...kissing mods, mainly to allow Alistair to kiss all sorts of races and shit. huh

I havent even gone into the "adult" mods

Well, I'm out of this thread for 12 hours, apocalypse happened. It seems I was right, then. Ubi wants all the cake for Unity, so they totally removed the games from Steam. Make sense, this is for the player :D

if they are not totally stupid they will make this a temporary exclusive, and launch on steam in a few months, if not, screw you ubi.

I went down that Dragon Age Origins nude mod rabbit hole earlier this year, it gets addicting, in more ways than one. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°) Downloading and installing for days yo.

baterism

So..Kotaku reviewed Endless Legend
src: http://kotaku.com/endless-legend-the-kotaku-review-1655274702

.screen captures on the review page shows really nice (and varied) visuals
.Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri style unit customization, with world Resource/RPG elements?
.totally unique factions/civs
.lore
.catchy soundtrack
.world map
.turn based unit combat on the same world map, but extended as a battleground

Looks like it heavily warrants a playthrough.

Game looks and sounds amazing. But I'm not sure my life can take another 4X game to get obsessed with. So many games, so little time.

Rhaknar

ah yes ... the one from the DLC? yeah - he's cool ;)
and of course a total asshole would be your favourite character :p

that is only partially true, Zevran or whatever he's called is an asshole, and I hated him.

Wait the Golem was part of the DLC? As in Awakening, the expansion? I could sware I remember using him throughout the game...guess not

lashman

I went down that Dragon Age Origins nude mod rabbit hole earlier this year, it gets addicting, in more ways than one. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°) Downloading and installing for days yo.

this is what happens when you hang around Milamber for too long ;)

lashman

that is only partially true, Zevran or whatever he's called is an asshole, and I hated him.

Wait the Golem was part of the DLC? As in Awakening, the expansion? I could sware I remember using him throughout the game...guess not

you're talking about this one, right?

Edit: damn, double post ... this thread is moving too slow :/ damn you, community tab ... daaaaamn youuuuuuu, I say!!

It's free, and wasn't it a she?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Shale was part of DLC for the main game, not the expansion.

Shale was fantastic.

All I'm sayin is that there were many lampposts licked in the winter at my warden's camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom