• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iiiiis there a tool somewhere out there which can be used to calculate what badges are the cheapest to craft? (Whether factoring in owned cards or not isn't all that important to me)

Also, checking through the OP for such a tool, I seem to have stumbled upon two dead links, not sure if they're temporarily down or dead-dead, though. They're these two 'ere:

TikiOne-Steam-Cleaner
... Pseudo-edit; TikiOne requires a .org/en/ adress and not fr/en/... Unless my browser is broken :p
SteamPlayTime (Listed in the OP under "Calculates how long it will take you to beat all of the games in your library"... Seems to be broken-broken. The description on the site mentioned that the tool has been broken for quite some time, too.

... I suppose I should PM Orange about this.

edit: and done. Time for bed now that it's 4 in the morning. Crap. ,_,

http://steam.tools/cards/

That site has a list of card set prices.

What a carpy day for PC gaming. Makes me wish Valkyria Chronicles was releasing tomorrow so I can start the weekend with a smile on my face.

xBladeM6x

What a carpy day for PC gaming. Makes me wish Valkyria Chronicles was releasing tomorrow so I can start the weekend with a smile on my face.

I've been wanting to go into deep freeze until it's released, since it was put on the store. I haven't played it since it came out, and I no longer have a PS3. Let alone, I never beat it. I really need it in my life again.

Coreda

So all new Ubi games are now exclusive to Uplay? The OP of the original thread hasn't been updated so I'll assume it's confirmed.

This seems to mostly affect purchase (and client) convenience, no? As from those I've seen on Steam they all appear to require Uplay anyway (which is one of the reasons I've been reluctant to buy Rayman Legends).

Anteater

call of juarez gunslinger is a pretty game, game is a lot of fun too

2C68A5A3D2841F3D04588988B0FDA837127CB4AE

cHinzo

I opened this thread and thought I was in the Origin OT, heh. The India store is the Origin equivalent of the Russian Key sellers on Steam. :d Bought Simcity (yea shame on me but at least it worked a week after lauch and it was kinda fun for a while) for like 20 bucks on launch.

GTA V having additional DRM sucks though. Was looking forward to that game now it's finally releasing on the PC (where is RDR?!) but now I'm not sure if im gonna buy it... Seems like a hassle, like all additional DRM.

Zafir

By the way, anyone who got Unity from Indian Origin, is it listed twice on your Origin game list?

It didn't used to when I first got it a few months back, but I just opened origin up and now there's two of them...

Vd18iaF.png

zkylon

zkylewd
If Crytek did that, they'd undoubtedly have made some great games. :p
well crysis 1 is a great game so i wouldn't say spending too much money on gfx was really an issue for crytek

they just went to shit with their game design i guess

We don't even need a proxy for Dragon Age, EA gave us Mexican prices a while ago.

yea dat casual ea racism is pretty useful, valve could learn a thing or two from em

Sajjaja

By the way, anyone who got Unity from Indian Origin, is it listed twice on your Origin game list?

It didn't used to when I first got it a few months back, but I just opened origin up and now there's two of them...

Vd18iaF.png

If there's two keys, can i have the other one?

Teeth

I have a feeling that the Warlock codes being revoked has more to do with it being given away for free rather than for a greatly reduced/mistake price. I was lucky enough to get the Bethesda deal that Christmas, but I still had to pay money for the products. GG likely feels they can do this because they don't have to give back any actual money. I'm mostly ambivalent about losing it from my library. They already gave out Warlock 1 for free at Humble.

I'm seeing here that people are grabbing UBI games on Origin. That actually doesn't seem like too bad of a plan. If I can't have all of my games on one service, I might as well have them on two instead of three. Ubi leaving still makes me sad though; I really enjoyed FC3 and was hoping FC4 was going to be good.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Vd18iaF.png

So that's where the Steam version went!

Edit: I still have my Warlock 2 key.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
GTA V having additional DRM sucks though. Was looking forward to that game now it's finally releasing on the PC (where is RDR?!) but now I'm not sure if im gonna buy it... Seems like a hassle, like all additional DRM.

There is no hassle, it's hidden away, it's anti piracy shit. People hear DRM and panic, ironically forgetting steam itself is DRM.

I played and finished Lords of the Fallen. I didn't know about this extra DRM because it never shows up anyware.

Shadownet

Banned
Zkylon if you're reading this. Something terrible has happened to me.

I can't launch any games at all, the're all getting stuck at a blackscreen that I can't back out of. I'm just going to turn off my PC for the night. Its a sign I should just stop playing games. I'm sorry to leave our conversation so abruptly. We'll catch up another day. It was very nice talking to you.

zkylon

zkylewd
That's the spirit!
yeah, it was kind of a no brainer now that i think about it

i'm still interested in ass unity tho. feels like a game to analyze which i'm all about

ubisoft more like Nobisoft. amirite.
so cold

Zkylon if you're reading this. Something terrible has happened to me.

I can't launch any games at all, the're all getting stuck at a blackscreen that I can't back out of. I'm just going to turn off my PC for the night. Its a sign I should just stop playing games. I'm sorry to leave our conversation so abruptly. We'll catch up another day. It was very nice talking to you.

so cute

zkylon

zkylewd
I still don't have Valiant Hearts, so there's one World War-related game I'm never getting without joining the dark side. :|

don't bother, it's not too good

i mean there's a good story there and the artstyle is obviously gorgeous but you can tell its gameplay is like an afterthought

i did cry at the end so u know there's that!

I would pay money for a game like that.
yeah that actually sounds all kinds of awesome

Jawmuncher

i mean there's a good story there and the artstyle is obviously gorgeous but you can tell it's like an afterthought

This impression is so mix I don't know what to think.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

i mean there's a good story there and the artstyle is obviously gorgeous but you can tell it's like an afterthought

I always cry at the end.

kudoboi

WHYYY ubisoft :(

I was so close to pre ordering the crew yesterday too

thank god i pre ordered ACU. im trying to find traders who are selling the crew

zkylon

zkylewd
This impression is so mix I don't know what to think.
i missed a word there lol (gameplay, gameplay was an afterthought!)

i mean it's a terrible terrible game but everything peripheral to the game itself is really good. but yeah it's very boring because you're just mindlessly dragging item shaped keys into keyholes. there are no red herrings, no funny weird uses, nothing. and it feels like it lasts forever. it's not fun for sure and not in the "it's not supposed to be fun" kane & lynch kind of way. it's just not fun in the way that they didn't really care for making it an entertaining game whatsoever.

reminded me a lot of the cave, actually, but yeah, without the actual fun time traveling section (so like, think the cave without the one fun section!)

i personally don't like games like that at all. i'd rather have no "gameplay" and be all exploration like gone home and friends

I always cry at the end.
that's just like

eww

you're gross tiny f1 girl

WHYYY ubisoft :(

I was so close to pre ordering the crew yesterday too
on indian origin i'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom