• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

I don't want to disrupt your CoD discussion, I'm sure it's important and all and I'll let you finish, but Valkyria Chronicles is on Steam right now and you can buy and preload it. Just a friendly reminder.

They're not been a leader in years, though. And they even started out by ripping off someone else. So I don't really know if it's a new low for them, as much as a familiar, old low.

Hrm. That's a good point.

I suppose this can only mean that Blizzard is making another classic, timeless game.

Please excuse me, I need to be on overwatch.

The need for new wheels was strong

Of course you have a Steam-coloured car. It just makes sense.

I don't want to disrupt your CoD discussion, I'm sure it's important and all and I'll let you finish, but Valkyria Chronicles is on Steam right now and you can buy and preload it. Just a friendly reminder.
When the game releases and is a disaster of a port... I trust you know what to do!

SIXTEEN GIGABYTES

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

Oh shit, that's a Durante stamp of approval on the port then.

Hugstable

Banned
its a shame nobody on PC plays anything other than TDM at least in asia

lol this is the reason I tend to say that COD are more consoles shooters and why I got it on the PS4 instead. Back when I played Black Ops 2 on PC, everyone was playing TDM, plus the aimbots and hackers came in pretty quick too from how everyone was sounding when I was playing. I'm not too big on COD multi's though, I like playing it just for a bit, I usually enjoy them for their Single Players, and atleast AW had a damn great SP considering I didn't all that much like MW2-3 and I didn't play Ghosts

Ban Puncher

The next CoD should be set during the Korean War.

Exclusive M*A*S*H DLC for $40.77 (not included with purchase of Season Pass).

Press 'F' to alternate between irreverent and maudlin.

Knurek

You have my sword:
vcicsi6.png

Origin is a thousand times better than Uplay right now.

I may or may not be saying that because Origin gave us Argentinians better prices than Uplay.
PSH I'll tell you one thing, if uplay gave me the new dragon age for like $15 or less right now, I don't care how shitty uplay is, I'm jumping on that without hesitation.

Ozium

Dare to do the impossible.
Reach for the stars within.
Arrive at a new time and place.
Grant yourself immortality.
Only l ook forward.
Never give up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
its about time theres a female main character on a COD game btw (well, not "main" as in the playable, but one of the key characters)

also just checked the mission names, and unless they all get very short very fast, it seems im just halfway through the game and 4 hours in, so it might be a bit longer than the average COD too (maybe 6-7 instead of the usual 5-6)

fantomena

I feel it will be hard to find my GOTY 2014 and there aint' many releases on any plattform so far this year that I will consider a GOTY yet.

I have of course GOTY candidates, but this year so far has not been very good year for game releases so far.

So far the best games Ive played this year have been like "Game is good, but not masterpiece".

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Metro 2033 -- MB-A4E582AEB3D6F6A2

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I feel it will be hard to find my GOTY 2014 and there aint' many releases on any plattform so far this year that I will consider a GOTY yet.

I have of course GOTY candidates, but this year so far has not been very good year for game releases so far.

So far the best games Ive played this year have been like "Game is good, but not masterpiece".

lol

Hugstable

Banned
Do the impossible.
See the invisible.
Row.
Row.
Fight the power.

oh god LOL

what the hell is DSRRF?

Someone hasn't seen Gurren Lagann

My game of the Year 2014 is still Kirby Triple Deluxe lol

M.D

Got 3 Risk of Rain copies to give away from the latest Humblebundle

Quote me and I'll PM you, or better yet tell me how to put in links that only members can see ;p

Lain

Losing Warlock 2 sorta sucked. I mean sure, I got it for free and I wasn't planning to play it anytime soon but I wasn't expecting the keys to be revoked.

Man I really wanted GTAV for my birthday but given the San Andreas debacle and Rockstar just being Rockstar I'm probably not going to bother.

This sucks.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Coreda, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Coreda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-C7ED43BE47E4E375 - Taken by Cosmic Schwung. 91 entrants total.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-AB9D4861F56CD8E4
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- MB-91A4E38F442DF526 - Taken by Skyzard. 2 entrants total.
Dark Souls -- MB-CDA3463D70169083 - Taken by redlacs. 18 entrants total.

t1415504245z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom