• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

holy shit i found my screenshots folder on my mac of all places, didn't upload those ones to steam back then and my pc hdd crashed so I thought they were gone, it's not complete but there are still like 8gigs of them, lol

man I still lost the TR ones and some of the sleeping dogs screenshots

Mount & Blade Complete Collection is 75% on BundleStars, so around 8.75$ 'merican. Although, only Warband and maybe Napoleonic Wars (multiplayer only) are worth it. Both have quite a lot of mods, moreso for Warband in terms of singleplayer and etc.

Anteater

i fucking hate killer bee in naruto, terrible character

i wish i could hate him to death

440ptcN.png

Four words: good girls gone bad.
I volunteer as tribute [/predictable]

Mount & Blade Complete Collection is 75% on BundleStars, so around 8.75$ 'merican. Although, only Warband and maybe Napoleonic Wars (multiplayer only) are worth it. Both have quite a lot of mods, moreso for Warband in terms of singleplayer and etc.
I'd snap that up but winter, I mean Christmas, is coming and I need to save money for presents. Plus I'm going to start VC ASAP so there isn't much point buying anything else now.

r3n4ud

Just started playing Fallout: New Vegas for the first time. It's actually my first Fallout. I like the atmosphere a lot.

I keep telling myself this is the next game I'm going to play, but then something else always comes along :/. I played Fallout 3 quite some time ago and loved it so I'm hoping for the same with New Vegas.

Take your time and enjoy the game. Don't forget to do the side quest's before you complete the game though, because once the game is done, there's no going back.
someone correct me if I'm wrong here

Sarcasm

Just started playing Fallout: New Vegas for the first time. It's actually my first Fallout. I like the atmosphere a lot.

I keep telling myself this is the next game I'm going to play, but then something else always comes along :/. I played Fallout 3 quite some time ago and loved it so I'm hoping for the same with New Vegas.

Take your time and enjoy the game. Don't forget to do the side quest's before you complete the game though, because once the game is done, there's no going back.
someone correct me if I'm wrong here

Doesn't matter..always have many different saves!

Stay true to your roots Valve, please!

I'm scared now man. Nothing's sacred anymore. smh

And I don't even have any attachment to Halo...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
TR2013 was a very good game, it just was not a very good TR game.

it wasn't though.

It was bland even on its own merits

it felt like half the game got focus grouped out of existence

even the best part of the combat, which was the bow stuff, was much less effective in the late game because of the dozens of enemies the game throws at you at a time

Gintoki

I should open a wordrpess blog

Also I didn't know that you can get a new playable version of QP in 100% oj if you buy QP shooting, kinda ridiculous

Anteater

it wasn't though.

It was bland even on its own merits

it felt like half the game got focus grouped out of existence

even the best part of the combat, which was the bow stuff, was much less effective in the late game because of the dozens of enemies the game throws at you at a time

i'd rate it where TR legend is though, both games are heavy on action and TR2013 was actually decent interms of what legend was going for, I even think TR2013 is a better game than legend

Hmm, you unlock any of the powers yet? As much as I loved 1000 Amps, I honestly can't remember much of it when it comes to specific room solutions.

Only teleport, I can't seem to jump high enough to teleport to a safe spot. I think I might have somehow got here too early.

L.O.R.D

i am pointing the mouse to the price in steam , but i can't see the prices in other regions
is this has do to with enhanced steam ?

I've played my fair bit, started last wednesday. You can get to 100 in the stats fast, which is nice because Sneaking at the beginning is super underwhelming. lol

Pachimari

Thanks for the help guys.

Yeah, I'll try and see if I can stick to New Vegas. Mostly, I lose interest in games in a short amount of time.

Wasn't there a cheap price on Assassin's Creed: Unity and Far Cry 4 somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom