• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkue

uplay *shivers*
thanks, I was postponing on playing it because u[not]play, but I really feel like playing it now. decisions, decisions.

Go for it! I'm having fun so far, and that little Uplay problem I had this morning is the only one I had so far..
The game is a joy to look at - the artstyle is simply beautiful and the music / sound effects are really fitting as well.
oben56ss2.png

If you're in the mood to experience a nice little fairytale, where every text rhymes (or tries to at least), you really can't go wrong here.
Only thing I didn't quite like was the weird difficulty options. There's only "Casual" and "Expert". I went for expert and it pretty much feels like the normal difficulty. Don't get why they named it like that.
mitte2jbsp8.png

Tenrius

Nice to know that a Shadow Warrior patch is coming out (presumably) soon. The performance was borderline unplayable on my laptop.

I've received way more than my fair share of games through Modbot now. A massive thank you to everyone I've received a game from. I'll have to come up with something special to give away but in the meantime have these:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 30 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Capsized -- MB-6F5C5655704319F9 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 1 entrants total.
Fractal #2 -- MB-D99743F4F6EBA95C - Taken by Benedict. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon (Uplay) -- MB-B1C8702A9876697A - Taken by Jadax. 14 entrants total.
Blackwell Deception #2 -- MB-B84949DB92D992D4 - Taken by The Reloader. 5 entrants total.
Symphony -- MB-3C723BC1B7E92153 - Taken by Diedac. 3 entrants total.
Blackwell Deception -- MB-7DBC4A211551D10E - Taken by NIN90. 6 entrants total.
Anodyne -- MB-1126D7ECC63F4E31 - Taken by Varg. 2 entrants total.
Geneforge Saga -- MB-680F48586DB422AD - Taken by Arthea. 6 entrants total.
Nightsky -- MB-DAF4909C2DC83171 - Taken by Kagemusha. 2 entrants total.
Rochard -- MB-75D35C0CD51BCD33 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
Back to the Future: The Game -- MB-85F91F87DD35A4CC - Taken by someguyinahat. 14 entrants total.
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition -- MB-603E40D9DB27D69D - Taken by SilentMatthew. 5 entrants total.
Betrayer -- MB-888A4D733C78301C - Taken by RVinP. 10 entrants total.
Risk of Rain -- MB-2E10C2607DAABC5E - Taken by Scipius. 1 entrants total.
Incredipede -- MB-475134E20CE71889 - Taken by topyy. 2 entrants total.
Fractal -- MB-144A8AE362FFF64E

Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles -- MB-EFEAC4649ED8A431 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 8 entrants total.
Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery Of The Persian Carpet -- MB-8AF5923F7A3ED8F7 - Taken by Milamber. 4 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-6EEE5F03F5DEEDA4
Papo & Yo -- MB-289131A7039AE16D - Taken by daisysmurf. 2 entrants total.
Machinarium -- MB-05E8AF94B1E8C976 - Taken by fspm. 3 entrants total.
To the Moon -- MB-4C4B1CD8F88B2258 - Taken by sensoft04. 1 entrants total.
Dracula Origin -- MB-A25C5F3FCF5C86B3 - Taken by Natty1. 5 entrants total.
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-B3DAB2252DD5669E - Taken by agniswarm. 1 entrants total.
Pid -- MB-AE70EE820E23239F
Antichamber -- MB-BCB3BB4F0EDBECC8 - Taken by Falk. 2 entrants total.
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-8DEE56AA69192B51 - Taken by nja. 1 entrants total.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-17DE4DDB9FEF43AE
The Bard's Tale -- MB-4B1DA4F0C09B0A67 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-2C935AAE47858631
Cave Story Plus -- MB-18135F0104FCFBB8 - Taken by interion. 3 entrants total.

t1415549952z1.png

I've kind of lost track of what has or hasn't been used so apologies in advance if they have. Contact me and I'll try and get you something else.

I've received way more than my fair share of games through Modbot now. A massive thank you to everyone I've received a game from. I'll have to come up with something special to give away but in the meantime have these:

I've kind of lost track of what has or hasn't been used so apologies in advance if they have. Contact me and I'll try and get you something else.

nice giveaway btw :)

dex3108

So SteamGAF i am playing Mass Effect serial for the first time. I have finished Mass Effect 1 and i liked it even with some flaws. Now i am playing Mass Effect 2 and i am now on Illium after 12 hours of playing and honestly i am not impressed. There is no upgrade system for weapons like it was in ME1 and without that game is so easy, every mission is linear corridor shooter again, there is no planet exploration like in ME1 just to feel freedom of exploring for short time. And i am still waiting story to pick up.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
hey guys ... just so you know - there's a crazy pricing error on Blands: The Pre-Sequel ... here and you can get it for 5 quid

I know it says Blands2, but apparently they fucked something up and it actually sends the Pre-Sequel keys

unfortunately there's no way to check if it still works without buying it .. but it does work FOR NOW

Edit: they already fixed it ... sorry :(

JustLynx

hey guys ... just so you know - there's a crazy pricing error on Blands: The Pre-Sequel ... here and you can get it for 5 quid

I know it says Blands2, but apparently they fucked something up and it actually sends the Pre-Sequel keys

unfortunately there's no way to check if it still works without buying it .. but it does work FOR NOW

Thanks for the headsup!
Is it Steamworks? I mean, will it work with windows?

Kiru

Interesting...

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
So SteamGAF i am playing Mass Effect serial for the first time. I have finished Mass Effect 1 and i liked it even with some flaws. Now i am playing Mass Effect 2 and i am now on Illium after 12 hours of playing and honestly i am not impressed. There is no upgrade system for weapons like it was in ME1 and without that game is so easy, every mission is linear corridor shooter again, there is no planet exploration like in ME1 just to feel freedom of exploring for short time. And i am still waiting story to pick up.

Oh, the game gets worse the longer you play it. Something it has in common with the third entry into the trilogy. It would save you time and aggravation to just quit while you are ahead.

baterism

So... Eve 1 year sub is glitched on Steam Indonesia, into $8 (don't know what it suppose to). Because not PLEX, I assume it can't be resell.

I smell shenanigan to make me play that spreadsheet.

Xanathus

OK I suspect that my paypal payment did not actually go through, the transaction isn't listed in my payment history and I did not get an email confirmation from my credit card provider.

dex3108

Oh, the game gets worse the longer you play it. Something it has in common with the third entry into the trilogy. It would save you time and aggravation to just quit while you are ahead.

I want to love it, i want to enjoy story and make decisions, characters are not bad but you are doing more/less same thing in every mission. Go there, clean corridor, make decisions in conversation. Oh well i will finish trilogy for sure but will i enjoy it that is another topic.

Vuze

Interesting, tempted at that price. Guess I'll try to buy one and if it works, I'll get another one for my brother. Anyway, 6 bucks for BL2 is alright even if it's not the Presequel. So, thanks!

Jawmuncher

I find it pretty sad that MOH: Warfighter has full 360 controller support with prompts and everything.

BF4 however does not. You can use the controller but the prompts stay KB&M.
Thats just really sad.

I find it pretty sad that MOH: Warfighter has full 360 controller support with prompts and everything.

BF4 however does not. You can use the controller but the prompts stay KB&M.
Thats just really sad.

why would you play BF4 with a controller? you'd get destroyed on mp.

Holy fuck, today must be my lucky day. I was checking the thread for the first time in a couple of days, and then I saw lashman's post…

Thanks man! I already have the game installed. Now I just need to wait for a discount on the Season Pass to use all my GMG credit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom