• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Also someone posted this

YIehewI.png

It's from Nvidia's guide. Andy conceded, though, that it was put together using a pre-release build of the game and so the performance recommendations may not entirely apply to the current build.

Edit: There's no way I'm playing the game just yet if 2GB VRAM is indeed insufficient for a texture setting higher than "Low".

What? Seriously?
Is this some GEMA-like rights bullshit or simply Sports Interactive forgot that'd find even more football interested EU countries if they kept going southeast?

I'm sure they would love to release in Germany but they have had lots of licensing problems there. It affects other countries too slightly e.g. by default, in the game, the German team cannot use real players (it's a simple thing to fix).

it just dawned on me, that my 1.8Kth game became Start Trek, how appropriate (><)

I think I have most of them... in my library in appropriate category (><)
on more serious note, search by tag, there is a tag "RPG maker'

oh you asked for a link, here it is
http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/RPGMaker/#p=0&tab=NewReleases

I haven't played it yet, and now I'll be playing VC, so not sure when Star Trek gets its time.

edited: btw, if you haven't played Skyborn yet, it's a nice RPG maker game.

Thanks.

I have Skyborn, it looks good. I'm interested in seeing what you can make with RPG Maker after playing a few of the GAF Created games on it.

Sendou

I thought this looks very interesting:

The latest game from our Design Director Jonathan Biddle (AKA Bidds), White Space is a procedurally generated sci-fi action game with roguelike elements. Here's our very first developer video!

Development Diary #1

Website

I highly recommend giving the development diary a look. It's hardly what you expect from Curve Studios if you look at their past output and the concept has tons of potential.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930688

Apparently you're a bounty hunter flying around in your space ship doing what bounty hunters do. Especially considering the indie roots you could compare it to No Man's Sky but funnily enough they showed more gameplay than we have seen of NMS.

yeah, he's bitter or the whole stuff is indeed a facade as Ellsworth put it

Perhaps after bonus season is over at Valve (around Feb./March), and assuming the right devs are even still there (i.e. not fired/cleansed due to petty politics), something could be done to improve the crappy state of OpenGL on Windows which will indirectly help the Linux driver situation. Devs publically speaking their minds about the situation could make a difference.

Valve has started the ball rolling and can't let up now without squandering considerable developer street cred.

http://richg42.blogspot.hu/2014/11/...howComment=1415626119788#c4901195130040385200

edit: yeah lol

https://twitter.com/richgel999/status/519722992704577538

MayMay

Banned
I'm really impressed with AC Unity so far. Have been playing the PC Version since yesterday, performance is... alright. 780 maxed out I average at 40-50 most of the time which makes it perfectly playable with a controller.

But man, that game. Definitely alot better than AC3 and AC4 already. I'm getting some serious Assassin's Creed Brotherhood vibes from it. Makes me very happy lol

Grief.exe

Finally. Apparently Target is doing a B1G1 25% off sale on Steam cards next week.

Have been needing to refill my credit for a while and I always wait for a sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Finally. Apparently Target is doing a B1G1 25% off sale on Steam cards next week.

Have been needing to refill my credit for a while and I always wait for a sale.

With new apps being region-locked by default it'll finally make financial sense to take advantage of these offers. ;)

Well, hopefully Unity finishes processing in a few hours. Have never had issues with origin before and people said there were no issues with the India trick. To be fair though if there are I can only blame myself :p

If nothing else the Chief awaits me <3

Why do they recommend TXAA for the 970 and not the more powerful 980Ti?

Ban Puncher

You people want Borderlands Pre-Sequel Shift Codes?

'Course ya do!

C55BT-S95HK-HTT3J-B3J3J-5H5CR (20 Golden Keys)
WK533-CZ6JB-T3BB3-3TB33-W9XXR (5 Golden Keys)
5K53J-J9FJ3-BT3JB-3BTT3-9JF5J (5 Golden Keys)
KKKJB-HXZHS-JTJJ3-JJBT3-KTJSB (1 Golden Key)
C5WTB-J9ZHS-BBBTT-TJ33T-RKJXT (1 Golden Key)
5W5B3-KSZZ9-333B3-BBBBT-BK5W9 (1 Golden Key)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom