• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

We still don't know if FF13-2 comes with dlc included or not? because it's essential... there is no arena in this game without dlcs.

edited: well there is an arena, but it is empty. I still can't forgive SE this tease

Screw you Best Buy! Why don't you come over here!?

http://i.imgur.com/gSJW4Eg.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

life is so unfair
[SPOILER]did you absolutely have to post this?! (._.)[/SPOILER]

yuraya

I can't hold all these RPGs. Damn nice turnaround though, probably priced the same?

The PS3 version is currently going for like 12$ on amazon. So most likely it will be same as XIII 10-15 bucks. Not to mention its being released in between 2 steam sales lol so there will most likely be a very good deal for it.

milena87

Screw you Best Buy! Why don't you come over here!?

gSJW4Eg.png

I... I'm so jealous ç_ç

It's such an awesome deal.

chronomac

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I feel TotalBiscuit can be hyperbolic sometimes. Everything seems to be dramatic and worth getting a pitchfork out with him.

Arthea

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I feel TotalBiscuit can be hyperbolic sometimes. Everything seems to be dramatic and worth getting a pitchfork out with him.

I feel for the longest time that internets have to be renamed to Hyperboland, because that's what it is in fact, anywhere you go (><)

That mouse looks ridiculous. Like it'd break apart in my hand and then viciously attack me.

You haven't seen some Razers that are out there, I assume, lemme find one or two

etc.

Indignate

Really excited for XIII-2. Only put like 5 hours into it on consoles but was already enjoying the game much more than XIII, especially since they kicked Lightning to the curb.

We still don't know if FF13-2 comes with dlc included or not? because it's essential... there is no arena in this game without dlcs.

You just want your bikini Serah.

Arthea

Not again.

EDIT: There is nothing wrong with (most of) the Razers.

EDIT: But this Cyborg, hahahaha...

http://media.techeblog.com/images/cyborg_mouse.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

oh wow, reminds me of this "creation"
[QUOTE][IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41zpEGH58rL.jpg

still not sure wth that is (><)

You just want your bikini Serah.
well... that's nice bonus to the arena, you must admit

derExperte

new firefox update broke login through steam, or to be more precise broke plugin ...
will this ever end?

Plugin? And I don't have any issues as far as I can tell.

People still use Firefox?

Why does someone ask this every time someone mentions Firefox? It's the only browser I could bring close to Opera 12 with add-ons and I don't see any reason why people shouldn't use it, it's not like Chrome or IE don't break from time to time and they've improved speed/responsiveness a lot.

Coreda

Steam avatar compression, just ugh. So, so bad. Look at this:

steamavatarcompressio6fspy.png

Didn't notice as much with my previous avatar, but even by Jpeg standards it's awful. Seems pointless. Badges, trading cards, etc are all higher quality so it's not saving bandwidth.

AHA-Lambda

Got my promo code for the nvidia Ubisoft deal, am I best holding off on Unity and get Far Cry 4, given the apparent performance issues? I do have a 970 though.

Grief.exe

Steam avatar compression, just ugh. So, so bad. Look at this:

steamavatarcompressio6fspy.png

Didn't notice as much with my previous avatar, but even by Jpeg standards it's awful. Seems pointless. Badges, trading cards, etc are all higher quality so it's not saving bandwidth.

Hundreds of millions of Steam users against a much smaller card amount.

To be honest, it's likely just built on an outdated standard.

Arthea

People still use Firefox?

of course, because it still is the best browser, and yes I have them all.

Plugin? And I don't have any issues as far as I can tell.

Why does someone ask this every time someone mentions Firefox? It's the only browser I could bring close to Opera 12 with add-ons and I don't see any reason why people shouldn't use it, it's not like Chrome or IE don't break from time to time and they've improved speed/responsiveness a lot.

you will have after update, most likely, unless it's my particular firefox that decided not enough things are broken as of yet, you know, groupees, ig, hb and steam doesn't seem quite cut it. (><)

NETSCAPE 4 LYFE NUBS

you jest, while I used that for many years
on MAC
(><)

Ban Puncher

I thought it was the most-used browser in the world. Regardless, not updating if I can help it.

of course, because it still is the best browser, and yes I have them all.

NETSCAPE 4 LYFE NUBS

Coreda

Hundreds of millions of Steam users against a much smaller card amount.

At the most commonly seen size (32px) it's a 1kb difference between PNG and Jpeg of my detailed avatar, at the 64px size it's 4kb difference.

For comparison my current Steam profile background is 400KB. For Valve's revenue and users downloading GBs worth of games the bandwidth is virtually nothing.

To be honest, it's likely just built on an outdated standard.

I'd say this is the reason, and their settings are terribad.

derExperte

you will have after update, most likely, unless it's my particular firefox that decided not enough things are broken as of yet, you know, groupees, ig, hb and steam doesn't seem quite cut it. (><)

I already updated to 33.1 and have no problems with those sites.

well, that was fast, plugin is working again, all seems to be well with firefox

probably my submitted 10 error codes helped (><)

But what plugin? Steam doesn't use one. Or Enhanced Steam?

People still use Macs?

Stump does. And look what happened. Gone.

Arthea

well, that was fast, plugin is working again, all seems to be well with firefox

probably my submitted 10 error codes helped (><)

So they didn't mention a release date?
Regardless if it includes all the DLC hat alone is a big deal.

ya, it's December 11th,
as I thought it will be!

Jawmuncher

It was a pretty good trailer. The suggestion at the end that there is a "host of new features and enhancements", I would hope means an actual competent port. But I start to doubt that when I realise they still haven't fixed XIII

EDIT - I STAND CORRECTED - XIII said the same thing haha - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMMiiAcm12c

So they didn't mention a release date?
Regardless if it includes all the DLC hat alone is a big deal.

derExperte

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

RefleX -- MB-E342B214DEFFFD33 - Taken by Man Puncher. 1 entrants total.

t1415718384z1.png

yo

Finally been playing Deadly Premonition.. but I always get a black screen now when i want to continue.. Im only on chapter 4 too >.<

Does anyone know a fix or am I just gonna have to replay chapter 3 first and then not stop...

Arthea

Finally been playing Deadly Premonition.. but I always get a black screen now when i want to continue.. Im only on chapter 4 too >.<

Does anyone know a fix or am I just gonna have to replay chapter 3 first and then not stop...

here is a good post of what you can try to do for it to crash less

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=131176124&postcount=96

But what plugin? Steam doesn't use one. Or Enhanced Steam?

oh sorry for being unclear, that had nothing to do with steam itself, it's loging through steam login into other sites that was broken, plugin was simply crashing, but now it's working again, so all is well.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Pillars of Eternity preorder is now up on
gog

I hope Obsidian lets us keep the beta app, otherwise I would've paid $45 or whatever it was for basically nothing. :( If, however, the beta sub is emptied/beta keys deactivated I'll try sending off an e-mail that explains my addiction situation and hope for a key to one of the app's default subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom