• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually just have to force the dedicated graphic card in the Nvidia software. Is it different for you?

Oh my god, forcing it actually worked. It totally doesn't work with Sonic Generations, Binary Domain and other Sega games. Outrage cancelled, Sega redeemed.

The settings screen doesn't change though.

Tame

havent really been on for a week or so. Steam thread banished to the Community page.

I know it was teetering on the edge from time to time but what finally pushed it over?

Madn

havent really been on for a week or so. Steam thread banished to the Community page.

I know it was teetering on the edge from time to time but what finally pushed it over?

I think they moved a bunch of threads to community, including this one

DasFool

Some bundle extras, have at it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for DasFool:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys and 8 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DasFool, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise (Origin) -- MB-462F5113663ACC40 - Taken by ModBot
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-EB8FF1A85EFAD6EF
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-470C7E020242A04A
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-C87738DA1511E262
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (Origin) -- MB-A50EFF84E6524303 - Taken by TheAutomator
vRvbDCu.png
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin) -- MB-D67360389A0C0020 - Taken by lindarasta
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-DDB763D65A75AFA3
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-B2F2018C678AE834
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-B8909F50BB4C7DDF
Risk of Rain #1 -- MB-A3FFE45A33FC3370 - Taken by TheLight
Risk of Rain #2 -- MB-D394FC6978197773
Risk of Rain #3 -- MB-53C56D40FE72109A
Insurgency #3 -- MB-366D5F0F9CCE9918 - Taken by -MD-
Insurgency #2 -- MB-366D5F0F9CCE9918 - Taken by -MD-
Insurgency #1 -- MB-366D5F0F9CCE9918 - Taken by -MD-
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 (Origin) -- MB-7C00F0134A5284EC

Hanzou

Does anybody know how I got 2 keys for teleglitch in that last humble bundle when it was free. I already had it and now see that there are two keys there. Did I get one for buying the bundle and another for redeeming the free redemption?

Been too busy to post giveaways lately and they're starting to pile up, so have at them.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Culling of the Cows -- MB-AB0A6F408A628178 - Taken by Aitor
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-50C88CF194AD0B77 - Taken by Ruruja
BlackSoul: Extended Edition -- MB-360918C33AF65BE8 - Taken by 7Sins
Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) -- MB-2B414A2CDA32D7BA - Taken by Dimitri2401
Megabyte Punch -- MB-4AD11AFE2B3A84C2 - Taken by Daedalos42
Super Hexagon -- MB-0B24E25CCAA34CBB - Taken by Madn
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome -- MB-3BA825FE9C439AB5 - Taken by Majukun
Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-8B36BBFB9D53B703 - Taken by chronomac
Secret of the Magic Crystals -- MB-383E0DE28FFF3642 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron -- MB-53FF242348F6A6B6 - Taken by DarKshodaN
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition -- MB-FFD1338344481246 - Taken by nightstorm
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage -- MB-CD215EF9C167E9C0 - Taken by lindarasta
Secret of the Magic Crystals - The Race -- MB-50F694B2C04A68C4 - Taken by Shadownet
Party of Sin -- MB-05DAEDE3AA74F572 - Taken by sensoft04
Dustforce DX -- MB-A4B89422AE9B896C - Taken by Purkake4
Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-3FEAFE80CEECF670 - Taken by Kurt Russell
Depths of Fear : Knossos -- MB-593E6871501B7799 - Taken by Saty
Antisquad -- MB-0E3BB04D6FD83F74 - Taken by agniswarm
Critical Mass -- MB-2935A4ACE27E382B - Taken by iosefe
Larva Mortus -- MB-B17F3529E0BB0F7E - Taken by Nairume

Just finished the game, looked amazing even on 750 TI. Can't imagine how good it may have looked on a 3 times stronger card.

I've put 60 hours into the multiplayer on my old card and it was respectable, got a decent mix of graphics while sticking to near enough 60. Put the new card in, decided "let's chuck everything on ultra and turn off vsync". That got me 170fps (iirc). 4xMSAA dropped that a little. "OK, let's up resolution % to 125 - still hitting 90. 150, around 70. Finally, everything on, 200% resolution finally dropped it below 60, to around 55. Decided to stick on a rock solid 60fps by staying on 125%. can't wait to see what else this card can do.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-C86A313F338492BD - Taken by xenoflux2113. 14 entrants total.
Metro 2033 #2 -- MB-3DEEA387E46A60FC
Metro 2033 -- MB-5A5A875D645C5746 - Taken by TuckingFypo. 2 entrants total.

t1415744900z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i find it funny that one of the features on FF13-2 is 1080p :p

SEpls

edit: nvm got mah Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom