• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I forgot to mention yesterday that my X1 controller rumbles in Unity. Odd that it doesn't rumble in anything else.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'll kill a dragon in your name Rhaknar and wait for you. Why didn't you India Origin?

You won't kill anything in my name because you can't play tomorow, you can pre load tomorow. I'll still play Tuesday (I assume) since GMG should send out keys on Monday (again, I assume)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My Warcraft sense is tingling

I might log in for the xpac launch afterall >_>

Finished The Room earlier today to try to cure my Isaac Rebrith addiction- it didn't work.

The Room took me about 2.6 hours to complete and I'd recommend it the next time it goes on sale.

squadr0n

Just Cause 2 is on sale for 2.99 till Friday. Never played it, does anyone know how the mp is atm? Are there still people playing or is it kinda dead?

Rhaknar

advanced warfare finally shows up on my top sellers. and Unity seems to be available 1 day early (well 1 day early for us europeans)

Tizoc

Guess what's going on tomorrow guys.
You can start pre-loading Dragon Age:Inquisition.

...but I'm not in Eagleland.
Or is that worldwide?
Cuz I'd make a female character and go for the lesbian relationship...once I figure out how to do that.

Arthea

The Room is great as I keep repeating.

Looks like AW is finally gaining Steam.
5C4D394A56FE145349FA2F26A6DAEDE8FD50812C
sorry, I wanted to post it, and it was as good reason as any (><)
it's my new oh! emote

Season Match 3 arcade mode is a killer. You sometimes actually can screw a board right at the start, or later, without any and I mean it, any at all chance to advance. I wonder is it by design or they didn't think it over enough.

still left:

Risk of Rain #1 -- MB-77228B1FF52177B5 - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #3 -- MB-64439D9A3475B1C4 - Taken by M*A*S*H. 2 entrants total.

Modbot

Either I stumbled into a developer after hours match in Verdun, or I'm a scrub and a half at that game. I was the only duder in the game that was less than level 50.

Miguel81

I considered a DS4 but decided against it when I (eventually) found an X1 controller for $59. ;)

The X1 pad is possibly the most beautiful controller ever made, and they fixed the one dent in the 360 pad's armor(dpad). It's a shame MS didn't go with bluetooth for wireless communication, though. That would have been great for primarily PC users.

Ozium

Either I stumbled into a developer after hours match in Verdun, or I'm a scrub and a half at that game. I was the only duder in the game that was less than level 50.

the first time you play it it's really confusing but sooner or later it clicks what region are you in?
we should get a gaf squadron going some time this weekend

the first time you play it it's really confusing but sooner or later it clicks what region are you in?
we should get a gaf squadron going some time this weekend

I installed the game this morning and I'd like to play it this weekend, I'm from Europe if there's more gaffers interested.

I have a lenovo laptop ideapad y580 with core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30 GHZ with 8GB DDR3 and a GTX660M . My native maximum res is 1366x768. My laptop struggles to run last-gen games correctly There are some versions in the same series Y580 having the exact same specs but with a FULL HD screen so the native res is 1080p. My friend has the exact same pc as me but the FULL HD screen. He claims he could run the game at 1080p with minimum settings. I dont know about our GTX660M is it with league GTX460 desktop or sth? I don't have the game for now to test it even with my native res aka 1366x768 and I doubt it will even work even at that res even with minimum settings. I read that people even with GTX 980 get some troubles to run it and those with GTX 680 (the minimul card to run it at low) have some issues to run it at 1600x 1050 res. I want to know if he is trolling or not and I want him busted because I doubt he could even run the menu of this game in minimum at my native res 1366x768 let alone his native res aka 1080p since we have exactly same PC but with different screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom