• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted?

ac-unity-glitch-2.gif

qwy8iGu.jpg

Knurek

DS Steamworks migration is supposed to start this month, yet Bamco still don't talk about it. Might be end of the month then.

Or it's done already, they just are testing whether the switch to 60fps breaks anything?
It would be really stupid of them not to backport the DS2 improvements... :)

Question: I re-installed windows 7 on my pc but my steam games were on a different hdd. Can I play what's in my steam folder without having to redownload them?

derExperte

Question: I re-installed windows 7 on my pc but my steam games were on a different hdd. Can I play what's in my steam folder without having to redownload them?

Change the 'Steam Library Folder' to the one where all the games are again (Settings->Downloads) and it'll work. If you want to move them later: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129 Note that some save games still could get lost depending on where they were located if no cloud sync is available.

Deques

How? My Assetto Corsa folder is empty and Gianna Sisters say "steam not initialized..."

Stole this from the old Steam forums

Go to your steam folder directory, and delete everything except:

Steam.exe (also known as the application under 'type)
Steamapps (contains your game files)
Userdata (This is optional, as it contains game saves for *some* games)

In your case
Remove your current Steam installation by remove everything except for steam.exe. Move it to your steam folder where you have your games and run it from there

derExperte

Some racing action.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Urban Trial Freestyle -- MB-03536F9EC9121B72 - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
Real World Racing Bundle -- MB-60A0EFEC1E796217 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.

t1415885426z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=922957.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-9FA40BC1C5424987 - Taken by NingenJanai

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=922957.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-9FA40BC1C5424987 - Taken by NingenJanai

I wonder what that is. For Megagivers, but a Mystery Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom