• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Checking whether I was eligible for the giveaway has made me realise I have a bunch of leftover games ripe for the picking:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wetflame, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge Origin -- MB-9F0C1E71421A476F
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-DD5A67ED59E4EEDF - Taken by Valkrai
Metro 2033 -- MB-BA027F5650F7EECA - Taken by Vlad
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-263120E7B10D1F4F - Taken by ModBot
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One -- MB-C18DF1D2489695F1 - Taken by sensoft04
Interstellar Marines -- MB-44F91077743B27A3 - Taken by freshVeggie
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-D6C666410A4871A2

Ah thanks guys, just tested a few games, Gianna Sisters worked, after installing some MS packages. Half Life 2 won't launch, missing some DLL. MK9 works out of the gate.

But Assetto Corsa just disappeared altogether, so sad, hope my save was stored in the steam cloud?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That could be.

One thing I dont really like about Mystery Games is, that if you have the game already in Steam and activate it, the key will be used up, right?

That was the case for a while after Steam launched but Valve fixed eventually that egregious oversight.

Jawmuncher

Ah thanks guys, just tested a few games, Gianna Sisters worked, after installing some MS packages. Half Life 2 won't launch, missing some DLL. MK9 works out of the gate.

But Assetto Corsa just disappeared altogether, so sad, hope my save was stored in the steam cloud?

Yeah moving stuff around is hit and miss.

Grief.exe

Try installing the DirectX web installer.

Why does this have a 76/79 metascore?

Unity? Buggy mess, game mechanics are growing increasingly tiresome.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=922957.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-9FA40BC1C5424987 - Taken by NingenJanai

This was not nice... It was Insurgency :\

How do I nuke it? I can't seem to be able to :(

Insurgency, or is it?
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Insurgency -- MB-9DFBD788B6C04AB5 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 1 entrants total.

t1415897786z1.png

Spiegel

Giving the game away again because drizzle already had it.
I apologize in advance if somehow the key has been used because it shouldn't be used.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Spiegel:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deadlight -- MB-1D881F5F423ED8BB - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 3 entrants total.

t1415897726z1.png

Some stuff left from past Humble Bundles. Gotta go to the Smite site to redeem that key and to the Warframe site to redeem the booster pack.

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gabrielt16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Risk of Rain -- MB-7850DD2AF857F09D - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete -- MB-450D83688C0CA198 - Taken by 73V3N. 1 entrants total.
Tower of Guns -- MB-D843F17BD1AE13AF - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Warframe Booster Pack -- MB-FAA49144DFC2CD35 - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Anomaly 2 -- MB-FB23EE4A2DE19787 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 1 entrants total.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-F53F5C49F468B0A3
Eldritch -- MB-55EC2BA669DFD883 - Taken by Scipius. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: German Skin Four Color Disruptive Pattern -- MB-39083C586CA3148F
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin Four Color Belorussian -- MB-2FEE9C49E64CACF0
MX vs ATV Reflex -- MB-C95BCCF1ED7A5EE9 - Taken by Spiegel. 2 entrants total.
Planet Stronghold -- MB-1FF21834C4ADECC3 - Taken by wetflame. 1 entrants total.
PAYDAY 2 Orc and Crossbreed Masks -- MB-ADBDCFFA55D24CEA - Taken by TheLight. 1 entrants total.
Total War: Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-CE443F71FD012AF4
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet- -- MB-B4534270EAB2E00E - Taken by Sharkiller. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Commander Conscripts Support Tactics -- MB-E72E23963F7CFDFF
Offspring Fling -- MB-4268A36A307E98EF - Taken by D3RANG3D. 1 entrants total.
Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe -- MB-288AFF4288918A5F
SMITE Almighty Zeus -- MB-A463D134415C403A
Planet Stronghold DLC Key -- MB-E8F3B7F73CE8C013
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: German Commander Storm Doctrine -- MB-D488F1D5A6E5CADC

t1415887826z1.png

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Metro 2033 -- MB-78716907AA2ABB44 - Taken by Dicer

Majukun

wait,is the gog stamp thingy bugged?
took my first stamp yesterday evening and it told me to come back after 21 hours...checked it back 20 minutes ago and it told me to wait 23h and 52 minutes..like the day had just ended

Turfster

took my first stamp yesterday evening and it told me to come back after 21 hours...checked it back 20 minutes ago and it told me to wait 23h and 52 minutes..like the day had just ended

It's just badly worded I think. Just click the + again.

Arthea

ya it glitches, logout and log in again, it should fix it, did it for me.

It's just badly worded I think. Just click the + again.

no, the glitch is that there is no plus sign, just locked stamps and new counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom