• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Well, you said you wanted it now, so I just thought I'd help out. It might get region locked by the Winter sale, who knows. Either way, I don't insist, but one more person just contacted me on Steam about it and that means we have four people already, taking this into account:

I never said I needed it now.. just that I needed it....

:/

Tizoc

Well CoD: AW finished downloading, I'll move it to my external harddisk and hopefully this time I won't mess up :p

was looking at some oplder pc games and ran into this, wtf:

1qCEWln.jpg

RapeLay (レイプレイ Reipurei?) is a 3D eroge video game made by Illusion, released on April 21, 2006 in Japan. Compared to Illusion's previous games, the main story is shorter, it features an improved 3D engine, and is mainly played through mouse control. The game centers on a male character who stalks and rapes a mother and her two daughters. Three years after its initial release, the game garnered international attention and controversy for its content.

zkylon

zkylewd

1qCEWln.jpg

RapeLay (レイプレイ Reipurei?) is a 3D eroge video game made by Illusion, released on April 21, 2006 in Japan. Compared to Illusion's previous games, the main story is shorter, it features an improved 3D engine, and is mainly played through mouse control. The game centers on a male character who stalks and rapes a mother and her two daughters. Three years after its initial release, the game garnered international attention and controversy for its content.

this is a strange post

Sajjaja

1qCEWln.jpg

Do you not know who Milamber is?

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

1qCEWln.jpg

Yeah, I remember hearing about that on 4chan around its launch. Years later people on the wider net became really angry about it.

Ozium

1qCEWln.jpg

It's got the Milamber Seal of Approval.

Ozium

SuperFrog HD is based off an Amiga game I presume? cuz it feels like a Euro platformer and I never heard of the original...

Where's my Jill of the Jungle HD remake?

Miguel81

Higher specs won't happen until the refresh, but 8GB flavours have been rumoured for a Nov/Dec release.

That 970 8GB is what I most want right now. It'll allow some brute forcing on Ubi games(Unity, Watch Dogs). My current card isn't gonna cut it much longer for AAA games.

We could always talk about Dino Crisis.
But no one in SteamGAF has played it in ages.

Really interested in picking up a PC copy of 1 and 2(never played 2))for that 3d accelerated goodness. My PSOne version of the OG is a bit too shaky and pixelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom