• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Payday 2
2. Payday 2
3. Payday 2
4. Payday 2
5. Payday 2

Actually I managed to play some games that did come out this year. Endless Legend is fantastic, Sniper Elite 3 was awesome, and Dark Souls 2 was good.

snoop.gif

Khronico knows what's up, Payday 2 is the only real GOAT this year.

-MD-

So does that CoD season pass include anything other than maps?

I'd like to believe people aren't dropping 50 dollars on a few map packs.

MRORANGE

1. Payday 2
2. Payday 2
3. Payday 2
4. Payday 2
5. Payday 2

Actually I managed to play some games that did come out this year. Endless Legend is fantastic, Sniper Elite 3 was awesome, and Dark Souls 2 was good.

Hope you don't do that in the real vote :p
Someone did the same thing with Bioshock infinite last year and had his vote disqualified, that vote if filled in correctly would have made sure Bioshockk Infinite had won.

I have a 90% coupon for the Meridian 4 complete collection. It was actually for a gumboy game, but clicking on it goes to an error. So then I added the Meridian complete pack to my cart and it wanted to use the 90% off coupon. Makes it $20. If anybody can utilize this properly, please add me on steam and pm me. I'll glady trade it to you.

user237

Can I ask why? Everything about the game looked so generic and boring.

Because the world is awesome and fun to explore, the stories are good, the voice acting is pretty nice and everything is voice acted, the group dungeons are fun even going with random people from zone chat, and it's a real Elder Scrolls game!

Parsnip

Catching up on this years releases that I own was easier than I thought with enhanced steam's infinite scrolling and owned games highlight. Lets enhance!

Not a ton of games though, I guess I've done some backlog clearing this year.
The good news is that my goty list will be the same as steam goty list.
Still 2 months to go of course with some potentials for me at least.

Shadownet

Banned
So I finally was able to play a game of Evolve without it crashing on me from the start. But I did get a low memory error? what is that about?

Also I know the game is in Alpha or whatever but it still ran like ass. only 45fps on standard settings.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
wtf

and here i am wanting to play Shadowrun Returns but not wanting to spend $15 for it

You can get Returns way cheaper than $15. I wanna say it's on sale for $4 somewhere right now?

Shucks, it was $3.74 on Greenman gaming 11 days ago. It's $12 on the Humble bundle with a bunch of other games too.

iosefe

Hope you don't do that in the real vote :p
Someone did the same thing with Bioshock infinite last year and had his vote disqualified, that vote if filled in correctly would have made sure Bioshockk Infinite had won.

that explains it. i've been meaning to ask what that entry was like

Derp

Finished Arkham Asylum yesterday. Pretty good.

Now... What to play...
Arkham City
Hotline Miami
XCOM: Enemy Unkown
Transistor

Or maybe i should just play them all and not stick to one game...

Now... What to play...
Arkham City
Hotline Miami
Transistor

Do you like hurting other people? If yes, play Hotline Miami.

Levyne

Banned

Now... What to play...
Arkham City
Hotline Miami
Transistor

Enemy Unknown! It's really great and sufficiently different from Batman to hopefully not feel too same-y.

I really should get to Enemy Within. Maybe I'll boot that up tomorrow too :p

Shadownet

Banned
So I just got $40 from my aunt today, came from Florida to visit.

Should I blow all the money on games and be like Bernardo, or on hookers and cocaine?

dilemma.

Shadownet

Banned
How inexpensive are these hookers?
I'm not sure. Gotta ask Dunder. I ask him for prices on everything.
including hookers.
$40 hookers. That's...scraping the bottom of the barrel man.
College student budget, man.
I don't know what high end neighborhoods your price checking in, but for $40 she better bring a friend and provide refreshments.
Kool-aid and Chex Mix are provided.

Derp

Do you like hurting other people? If yes, play Hotline Miami.
Yes! Hurting people is my passion.
Enemy Unknown! It's really great and sufficiently different from Batman to hopefully not feel too same-y.

I really should get to Enemy Within. Maybe I'll boot that up tomorrow too :p
I should consider that actually. Playing Batman right after playing Batman may not be the best decision if i want something different... But then again i want to play it.

I shall... I shall play them all. I'll alternate between them.

MUnited83

For you.

Should I blow all the money on games and be like Bernardo, or on hookers and cocaine?

dilemma.

Buy 40$ worth of Walking Dead: Survival Instincts(which should be like 11/12 copies). Wait for eventual removal and see them prices rising :p

Tecl0n

I know it's early, and the game is actually too small for it to be a convenience, but i want to be able to preload rebirth :(

dilemma.

40$ hooker here would be someone who is an aspiring model, has a good body and will go downtown on you for the whole night. I don't know how hookers in your area look like so better be like Bernardo.

Buy tons of licensed games? Pat and Mat? that janky WD game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom