• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think what's making people think that is it's supposed to be a spiritual successor to this game:

never played X-Blades. But BoT was actually quite a competent little b-tier (well, c-tier) game.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Aw man! Project Hon looks like a fun romp.

Cool. I love mech games.

New GAF policy. Down with redheads' lovers. You're gonna be next!

tumblr_lq37h7LXbZ1qg14emo2_250.gif

Unless your idea of lewd is
iQZF1lOmp3nlA.jpg

Hilariously impractical boots.
Blades of Time is a definite disappointment in that department.

It's not a bad looking game* on the PC, some of the puzzles are neat, the combat is flashy crud, and eh..whatever.

Still gotta finish my PC version play-through.

*Just don't look at the low-res textures.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fun fact: 99.5% of the characters created on Dragon Age Inquisition are red headed females

Shadownet

Banned
That was my trademark actually.

Laying on the ground because you realized this shit is fucking ridiculous and you may or may not be too fat for it

Honestly, since I did see a pic of you. Have you ever thought of taking up running or biking first? Try to slim down before taking Yoga? I mean I know I'm not going to join synchronize swimming class until I go back to the pool and learn the backstroke and other techniques.
I'm in the 0.5%? I feel so lonely :/
It's either dark brown or, for some reason, white/grey
Don't worry I'm in the 0.5% too.
Most of the characters I ever created have white/silver hair.

Honestly, since I did see a pic of you. Have you ever thought of taking up running or biking first? Try to slim down before taking Yoga? I mean I know I'm not going to join synchronize swimming class until I go back to the pool and learn the backstroke and other techniques.

I honestly thought yoga would be easy as shit or at least that's what my girlfriend made it out to be. Im no stranger to working out, I played football in high school and used to go to the gym before I got with her. It just so happens ice cream is fucking delicious. Im okay with my weight, I just dont think yoga is big man certified

Shadownet

Banned
I honestly thought yoga would be easy as shit or at least that's what my girlfriend made it out to be. I'm no stranger to working out, I played football in high school and used to go to the gym before I got with her. It just so happens ice cream is fucking delicious. Im okay with my weight, I just dont think yoga is big man certified

Well if you're happy with yourself more power to you. But yeah I agree. Yoga is not for big people. or those who are not coordinated. like me. Ima stick to Tai Chi. lol

Well if you're happy with yourself more power to you. But yeah I agree. Yoga is not for big people. or those who are not coordinated. like me. Ima stick to Tai Chi. lol

Tai Chi looks like the tits. It always interested me since Shenmue 2. Im trying to be water my friend

This makes me a bit sad. The past month I've been using my laptop running Ubuntu 14.04 for streaming, but it was lagging out and hitching a lot. This was whether I used Steam or Limelight. To make matters worse, the system would sometimes lose network connectivity completely despite showing a full strength wireless signal.

Turns out that it's because I'm using 802.11n and 14.04 has serious problems with it. So I switched to Windows 7 and now I can stream at 720p with zero lag or dropouts. Still a bit annoyed, especially since I'm going to use a Raspberry Pi for Nvidia streaming. Hopefully it's just an Ubuntu thing.

milena87

Don't worry I'm in the 0.5% too.
Most of the characters I ever created have white/silver hair.

:D

Dark brown is just red under a different lighting and you know it

Ahah! :p

Anyway last night I played DAI a bit more and the controls are really a mess. I tried with a controller, but in tactical mode is somehow even worse than kb+m for me :/
And I'm always in tactical mode when fighting, so...

DAO and DA2 were both extremely easy to manage and control during combat, but I'm kinda struggling in DAI. The companions don't autoattack at all, unless I click every damn time on an enemy. If they move, they don't keep attacking the previous target, if an enemy dies, they don't autoattack the next one. And I can't even select the entire party at once. Nope. If I want them to move or to attack something, I need to give the instruction to every single party member :/
Overall, it's pretty dumb. I hope they fix this.

I dye my hair red does that make me bannable?

Why? Why would you want to pretend to be one of us?

For a week. It wasn't a permanent ban.

Stop appropriating the culture of redheads. Thats like dressing up as a geisha for Halloween.

Quiet you.

Does this mean that we who uses avatars of redheads are getting banned? This doesn't bode well..

Hmmm... if avatars of redheads = ban, then I need to enter the witness protection program.

MQX

$3.99? That's €3.99 in Europe :/. But still, it's a good price for a sequel of a fun game :D.

That gameplay looks really cool :O. Looks like Tron (Legacy) and Ridge Racer are getting fused together ;).

Really sad that Jawmuncher is being banned :(. Really appreciate his posts(about Dino Crisis etc.). Oh well. I guess he's back next week :p(the ban is only for 1 week? :/).

About Everlasting Summer. I posted about it yesterday:
Hm. Apparently this game has some nudity(if I look at some screenshots in the community group). I'm actually surprised :eek: (because most of the VN's on Steam are all-age(s) edition).
Also:

Hatsune Miku? Is that you? o.o
I guess Steam didn't know there was nudity in the VN :/.
Maybe Steam didn't know about the hidden/secret "mode". I've read somewhere that you have to input the Konami code and it will unlock the nudity mode + it will also unlock an achievement. Don't know if this is really true ;P(haven't tried this game yet)

Shadownet

Banned
I dye my hair red does that make me bannable?
I don't know that many male that dye their hair. But i guess it's okay?

Overall, it's pretty dumb. I hope they fix this.
I honestly think Dragon Age Inquisition combat feel a lot more like an action game like Dragon Age 2 than it does a strategic game like Origins.

Maybe that's why you're having such a hard time? You should try just playing it like an action game. Hack and Slash.

But then again I'm sure I would be terrible if I try doing what you're doing. I see a group of enemies, I just tell my people to charge and conquer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom