• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

jboASyBHvVoSqN.png

Only achievements I need.

*high fives*

Arthea

SAM, hexeditors, trainers, cheatcodes, pre-order DLC, FAQs and/or guides.
You have the tools available, up to you to use them.

but you see, that's the thing, cheats ruins games, absolutely, oh you might have fun for 10 minutes or so, but then the game is ruined, faqs do this too, even if these are necessary evil, if you are really stuck and choices are only to leave a game for good or use faq.

and unlocking achievements without achieving them totally makes no sense. Basically achievements make you spend more time with game and explore its possibilities thoroughly. While getting achievements makes you feel good in a way: "damn it, I did even this menial task, that was heroic effort and perseverance." or "I found all items! imagine that! this one was bitch to find, and for that one! I did and this and that and omg even that."
While cheating achievements, does what for you? "I feel so good for not getting all those achievements and not having idea what this game is but I still have them"
Like seriously? (><)

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Oh, there was a Binding of Isaac giveaway? Not that it matters, I've had mine pre-ordered from day 1. Super pumped to play this tomorrow. Actually kind of glad that it unlocks later in the evening as I'll be able to get back from work before it does, won't miss out on any playtime.

Edit: I guess I should change my avatar, not Halloween anymore!

KarmaCow

I'm starting to regret playing on hard now that I'm in the cemetery on Grimrock 2. The waves of zombie spawns is just annoying and they do too much damage to just tank them. Good thing I didn't pick the "save only at crystals" options.

I made like $12 selling those alien tf2 items. I wanna thank valve and sega for allowing me to get cheap games in the future at the expense of showy tf2 players

Jawmuncher

Oziuma birthday.
His least favorite day of the year.

---------

Also don't worry Hero Prinny I appreciated you popping your head in here.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
anyone notice COD AW does not show up on the profile yet?

Because it hasn't released yet. The only people who have access it to are those who pre-ordered it. That's why Acti has been applying the override to the various pre-order subs instead of the app itself.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I made like $12 selling those alien tf2 items. I wanna thank valve and sega for allowing me to get cheap game in the future at the expense of showy tf2 players

This just reminded me to log in and sell mine, thanks!

Edit: Oh they're still not marketable. Will have to find someone on TF2 outpost or something that wants them.

Ozium

Happy birthday Ozium!

Oh, Ozium aged?
HAPPY Birthday, Ozium!

Ozium, you're one year older!

Many Thanks!

Oziuma birthday.
His least favorite day of the year.

not my least favorite, I just get depressed at hte thought of getting older and the remembrance of acquaintance and memories past... that and the sky is dark and cold blows the wind... and brings up some memories of when I was a kid and had shitty birthdays..... :/ but that is in the past gots to live for tomorrow but sometimes i am too introspective for my own good...

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Derp

not my least favorite, I just get depressed at hte thought of getting older and the remembrance of acquaintance and memories past... that and the sky is dark and cold blows the wind... and brings up some memories of when I was a kid and had shitty birthdays..... :/ but that is in the past gots to live for tomorrow but sometimes i am too introspective for my own good...
I... I'm so depressed now.

Happy birthday man!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
This just reminded me to log in and sell mine, thanks!

Edit: Oh they're still not marketable. Will have to find someone on TF2 outpost or something that wants them.

They're marketable and have been for a few days now.

If you obtained the items before they became marketable: Run TF2 again, either directly or via SAM/the app id trick, and this will flip the switch.
If the above either doesn't apply or doesn't work: You need to upgrade to a premium account. Buy this 10c item from the Mann Co. Store.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
They're marketable and have been for a few days now.

If you obtained the items before they became marketable: Run TF2 again, either directly or via SAM/the app id trick, and this will flip the switch.
If the above either doesn't apply or doesn't work: You need to upgrade to a premium account. Buy this 10c item from the Mann Co. Store.

I hadn't ran TF2, which was the issue, thanks!

Edit: As a side note, does running TF2 with SAM cause pre-order item drops or do you have to load the game to get them?

Jawmuncher

Many Thanks!

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Sometimes I'm glad I have a pretty bad memory. Not much for me to cling to or reminisce since I can barely remember it. Regardless happy birthday even with all the bad it's still a good thing.

Also Kiru said you're only a good poster half of the time.

Ozium

Happy Birthday Ozium, now I understand your current avatar.
thanks, and do you now?

kek kek kek

Happy Birthday Ozium!!!!!

Thanks a lot... [removed foreign language because it upset Saj...]

Happy Birthday Ozium! Enjoying your posts here from time to time! :D

only from time to time, huh? :p thank you

you editing for dante now, son?

I... I'm so depressed now.

Happy birthday man!

thanks, don't be depressed look towards teh higher plane of consciousness

Sometimes I'm glad I have a pretty bad memory. Not much for me to cling to or reminisce since I can barely remember it. Regardless happy birthday even with all the bad it's still a good thing.

Also Kiru said you're only a good poster half of the time.

thanks.. So what is the other half? I don't think it was a good/bad dichotomy

Male!

Ozium's quote is actually correct, while Punished's one is translated to modern Italian. :p

(also happy birthday ozium even though your tastes in the Max Payne series are bullshit)

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. even though you deny the greatness of remedy entertainment, i thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom