• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the cheapest seller for Dreadout? I can only pay with PP right now, but I saw someone sold it for 3 keys.

Cant trade till 5th though :(

Edit: Happy bday Ozium~

Arthea

Ozie, you avatar is all wrong, just pointing out

also
Happy Birthday, have some cake
iYRUXuAWWdSX5.jpg

it totally looks like cake, tell me you never noticed (><)

I was about to post the cake of more appropriate for this topic Dante, but decided against it

MayMay

Banned
So, is CoD AW already out - or is this still the Day 0 stuff atm? I am really tempted to buy it - but frankly the player numbers on Steam right now scream "DOA" :L

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozium, king of kings:
Look on my age, ye Mighty, and despair!'

In other words happy birthday.

Ozium

too cheerful, obviously!

LSD is a helluva drug

In other words happy birthday.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday Ozium :)

Happy birthday Ozium! :)

thanks

GAF is slackin, no PBF birthday reaper or birthday contract skeleton yet?

I've seen beyond the veil, these things would cause me no bother... :)

Ozium you look so old!

for the record I am not actually Timothy Leary

tioslash

I made like $12 selling those alien tf2 items. I wanna thank valve and sega for allowing me to get cheap games in the future at the expense of showy tf2 players

Yep, also made a ton of steam moneys selling those. A brilliant game, and now earning me quite a bit back. Win-win.

Btw, any must-have recommendations for this Halloween Sale?

Vazduh

:)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vazduh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Crusader Kings II -- MB-DC101378C4312A64 - Taken by The Reloader. 4 entrants total.

t1415026523z1.png

Ezalc

As far as I know, a "Tour of duty" ticket is widely accepted as half a key.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm wary of using Paypal, I reckon trading on Steam feels is safer.

There was a member here who would help me out with these things, but I think our last dealing left him with a sour taste and I don't know if he's up to helping me out anymore.

Ozium

Yep, also made a ton of steam moneys selling those. A brilliant game, and now earning me quite a bit back. Win-win.

Btw, any must-have recommendations for this Halloween Sale?

The Room if you like puzzle games
Painkiller: Black for classic FPS action

the sale ends in about 5 hours tho, so you better hurry..

didamangi

Gonna watch Northernlion, Bisnap, and the likes for their last Isaac runs before Rebirth. Almost 1000 episodes for Northernlion, pretty crazy.

fallout

I made like $12 selling those alien tf2 items. I wanna thank valve and sega for allowing me to get cheap games in the future at the expense of showy tf2 players
I found out a couple months back that one of my old Telltale TF2 items was worth like $17 ... sold that in a heartbeat.

Dr Dogg

Happy B'day Ozium, SteamGAF needs all the older folks it can get so we can rise up against these, young, 20something, whippersnappers!

Also I finally got my hands on ye olde Assassin's Creed artbook from way back when. Reading through some of the early design notes and then comparing the direction the game has gone in is like night and day. Plus it really make sense why Two Thrones and Warrior Within were a bit meh seeing as next to no one who worked on Sands of Time from design to programming stayed on as they shifted to work on the early days of AC. Even more tearful that we'll probably never see Amsterdam 1666 as Patrice intended if at all :(

MUnited83

For you.
Also is it me or is everyone here avatarless? I didn't realise how much I relied on those images till now

Not everyone on my end. Like half of the people on this and other threads have a error on their avatar images. I imagine GAF's servers are being wonky at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom