• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Played The Room after reading some recommendations, it was really good. Even if a little short I had a great time with it.

Reached 69% completion rate but BoI: Rebirth will get me back down to 68%.

Nice, good job. Playfire ruined my stats... I'm at 52%

Kuroyume

Banned
Binding of Isaac Rebirth pre-load is available now.

tumblr_inline_nefl1l151c1sziym2.gif

Easy_D

never left the stone age
You can preload Isaac!? Can I do it over the Android app?! Hype levels critical!
Can't fucking wait for a version of the game with better graphics, controller support and (hopefully) a smooth 60 (or higher, for you folks with hella sweet rigs) at all times.

Played The Room after reading some recommendations, it was really good. Even if a little short I had a great time with it.

Reached 69% completion rate but BoI: Rebirth will get me back down to 68%.

It really is a good game, love all the animations that play as you solve a puzzle. The sequel is well worth your time too, although not as good as the first. Though it's only out on iOS and Android so far

Three weeks until I finally have a gaming PC. Thanks to bundles and Steam sales I already have 275 games waiting in my Steam library.

It's going to be an amazing winter! :D

nonon, i'm just teasing. It should be in english, if my titanfall purchase with its wonderful +30 gigs of uncompressed audio is anything to go by

but, knowing spanish myself, the idea of a person playing through a spanish-dub version of a dragon age game is getting a chuckle out of me.
No way, are you spanish or do you just speak it? Im dominican :) also since im at work atm and I cant check myself, about how much is dragon age inquisition in us dollars if you got it from mexico?

No way, are you spanish or do you just speak it? Im dominican :) also since im at work atm and I cant check myself, about how much is dragon age inquisition in us dollars if you got it from mexico?

both of my parents are cuban. Didn't speak a word of english till i was 4. steamgaf taking the world by storm!

and it's going for around $38-40 on the MX store so if you want it day one that's your best option. Knowing EA, though, I'm waiting till it's cheap sometime next feb-march because the DA games tend to drop in price fast.

both of my parents are cuban. Didn't speak a word of english till i was 4. steamgaf taking the world by storm!

and it's going for around $38-40 on the MX store so if you want it day one that's your best option. Knowing EA, though, I'm waiting it'll it's cheap sometime next feb-march because the DA games tend to drop in price fast.
Ah okay. When I was younger I spoke both but when I entered school it was just straight up English after kindergarten. I'd say my Spanish is above average. Idk though, maybe I'm not giving myself enough credit since a lot of folks tell me my Spanish is extremely well. Also I think I'm also going to wait for it to go cheaper, I got smash and lbp3 to hold me off.

rtcn63

Well...

may as well be labeled Day Two Edition at the rate my craptastic internet is going.

Day Two is what they should call GOTY versions that come with most/all of the DLC. Just be like, "fuck you early adopters, we don't give day two shits".

Dr Dogg

Day Two is what they should call GOTY versions that come with most/all of the DLC. Just be like, "fuck you early adopters, we don't give day two shits".

That or Day Oners Remorse: Y'all Couldn't Wait Could Ya Edition. I'm sure I'll buy Arkham Knight in and around it when it comes out and in six months times get stiffed. Saying that Oranges, despite being better (yadda, yadda subjective opinion as fact), didn't get that treatment. I'm sure someone like BioGamer Girl must have give it the GOTY Gong.

maty

Nice, good job. Playfire ruined my stats... I'm at 52%

Thanks. My completion rate was lower when playfire rewards were good. Since they suck now I'm back on track.

It really is a good game, love all the animations that play as you solve a puzzle. The sequel is well worth your time too, although not as good as the first. Though it's only out on iOS and Android so far

The animations were great.

Didn't know it had a sequel. Unfortunately I rarely play on my phone and I don't have a tablet. Hopefully it comes to steam as well.

Has anyone shared this?

http://www.deathsgambit.com/

test25.gif

Looks awesome.

Saw it in the Indie Games 2014 November thread. It surely caught my attention. Looks great.

Another gif:
screenshot107.png

Asgaro

Tomorrow is sad day for PC only gamers. New next-gen GTA V gameplay will be shown :(

I take any news regarding GTA V with open arms. :)

Also, I wonder when GTA San Andreas will again be available on Steam.
I want to replay and complete that game again before getting into V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom