• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we finally talk about smelling GabeN's hair while he isn't looking and secretly taking pictures of his legs?
GabeN is such a sour grape. He never smiles in his photos anymore, always grumpy now. I should be the grumpy one with steam automatically turning on that stupid ARCTAG as soon as I got into them sweet Russian prices

Indiegala monday is on tuesday? Makes sense... not

Snow Light
Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders ...
Crow
AVSEQ
Wayward Manor
Hearthlands

I can't access my indiegala account now too, after the site update. This is getting annoying beyond belief.

edited: damit Turf, I worked hard to post it!

You forgot the most important thing.

They improved their site design! now it's kinda pretty...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Huh, it just occurred to be that as of today I'm no longer trade-restricted (both client and browser) nor market-restricted. That was a quick seven days:

Original Install Date: 2/11/2014, 11:54:11 AM
(Two-and-a-half days ago.)

Arthea

You forgot the most important thing.

They improved their site design! now it's kinda pretty...

not sure why I would care about prettiness, if I can't get to my account yet again, it's the third site that does me this in one week, not sure how much more I can take without going bonkers!

not sure why I would care about prettiness, if I can't get to my account yet again, it's the third site that does me this in one week, not sure how much more I can take without going bonkers!

What browser are you using? everything is working perfectly for me with Firefox.

You are right, it's not working here either, I spoke too soon, sorry.

Arthea

What browser are you using? everything is working perfectly for me with Firefox.
oh let's not go through this again, I had enough with groupees
You are just lucky, I am not, if anything can go wrong, it will go for me almost 100% guaranteed (><)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Indiegala monday is on tuesday? Makes sense... not

Snow Light
Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders ...
Crow
AVSEQ
Wayward Manor
Hearthlands

I can't access my indiegala account now too, after the site update. This is getting annoying beyond belief.

edited: damit Turf, I worked hard to post it!

Hmm, the only one I recognize on that list is Snow Light. I'll have to look up the rest later.

Turfster

Also can't access my indiegala library. Tried firefox and chrome.

Yeah, we're not the only ones, their announcement tweet's replies is basically nothing but other people going "it dun work"

Hmm, the only one I recognize on that list is Snow Light. I'll have to look up the rest later.

Wayward Manor is the game Neil Gaiman helped write stuff for, and he does some narration too. The actual game is apparently kinda iffy, but still.
AVSEQ is a generative music puzzle game.
Crow looks really interesting, in a sort of adventure/RPG way

I wouldn't even believe him if he was banned once, let alone 8 times.
It's a MP only game, so every time you hack you're ruining the game for 9 other players and kind of being a huge shit.

He claims that he gets a one week ban every time we make him get off the computer to do a chore.

Divius

Anyone willing to try Risk of Rain multiplayer with me right now? We don't even have to play, I just want to check if it works. For some reason it has never worked for me.

If so hit me up on Steam please, it will take like 2 minutes.
nvm

maty

For people that are having a hard time finding this thread just check your posts.

It's not hard.

Did exactly that when I didn't find the thread. And since it's the only thread I post in I didn't have much trouble ;)

Also the wait for Rebirth is killing me, I even installed it at work where I'll be stuck for another 7 hours. Hopefully it runs well on mac.

GaussTek

So that's why there were lots of new pages last night, we are on Community now. Oh well, I know this will be one of the most active threads in here (but still... :( )

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Just under 2 hours until BOI:R unlocks. I aim to be sat at my computer waiting for it. Most hyped I've been for any release this year probably!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Completed Hatofu, but why are there destroyed buildings in and there?Why the main character lives in a cave? What did I play?

I looked it up after watching Danny O'Dwyer from Gamespot complete the game. It's....dumb. Also I think it's actually explained in another game. Can't remember now.

Edit: Welp, too late as always

Jawmuncher

I love that Snowlight Description

Snow Light is a Visual Novel. Basically, it's a digital graphic novel where you can read while listening to BGM's and sound effects.
In a Visual Novel you won't shoot or kill your enemies. You'll read, listen and hopefully enjoy it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
LMFAOOOOOO WHAT?! that actually made me laugh out loud. And here I thought it was just a silly little game

See, this is kind of why I think no one should spoil themselves on Hatoful Boyfriend and take the chance to play it. The way the game slowly reveals its actual purpose before presenting the 'true' route to you is so masterfully done and really only takes an hour or so of time investment. It's incredible when it all starts coming together and then drops that on you.

Also, now we can enjoy our Yerba Mate and Seahorse Romulin talks in peace. Welcome to the Community&#8482;

Ruruja

Just got home from work and we're in Community.

What was the straw that broke the Stump's back?

Does this mean we can post all the subway systems we want now?

See, this is kind of why I think no one should spoil themselves on Hatoful Boyfriend and take the chance to play it. The way the game slowly reveals its actual purpose before presenting the 'true' route to you is so masterfully done and really only takes an hour or so of time investment. It's incredible when it all starts coming together and then drops that on you.

Also, now we can enjoy our Yerba Mate and Seahorse Romulin talks in peace. Welcome to the Community™
No it's good cause now I'm actually interested in it. I didn't read the whole thing just in case I ever actually get the game but boy what I read shocked me.

Copons

Just got home from work and we're in Community.

What was the straw that broke the Stump's back?

Does this mean we can post all the subway systems we want now?

Wow, I'd be SO interested in such thing that I kinda coulda woulda open a proper thread, but I just don't know what to write in it, as I just appreciate subway systems as is, and I dunno, except like posting pics of one of my living room walls, that is covered with subway maps from places I visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom