• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

Dun wanna.
People keep comparing it to Hard Reset from the same devs, a game that I absolutely hated =p

It's really nothing like Hard Reset. Hard Reset had really fun guns (when combo'd and upgraded correctly), but this game is all about the Katana.

Chariot

I think this is a signal from Edmund for me to get on with Uni work.
U04FJyE.jpg

He's proud of you

Hanzou

Do I really need to create an account for the key? Super annoying. Plus I can't even enter a key on my phone can I?

rtcn63

I'm one of those who didn't particularly adore Serious Sam, Hard Reset, or Painkiller. Not my kind of game, I guess.

chronomac

So a week from today is going to be big for some people: Assassin's Creed Unity, Lego Batman 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Toybox Turbos and, if you own an Xbox One, The Master Chief Collection.

Then a week later, on the 18th: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Escape Dead Island, Far Cry 4, Never Alone and, if you own a console, LittleBigPlanet 3, WWE 2K15 and Grand Theft Auto V.

Shadownet

Banned
[*] Shadow Warrior 75% off
[/list]

Humble store daily Spintires 40% off or something math is hard
Well this cheered me up from last night..

Why would you even get banned like 7 times? I mean there is no other explanation besides hacking, is there?
Well having 7 alternate accounts. Hacking is the most probable explanation. The other is that his son is very good at the game and created multiple accounts so he can play with his friends whose skills are quite bellow his. Why 7? Because even if you play like a scrub on your alternate account. Most of the time, and gradually your rank will get really high and it will be a pain in the butt to derank. Its a lot easier to just buy a new account and start over.

But I highly doubt that. So most likely that he's cheating. If I ever catch my own son doing that. He won't be gaming for a year.

yuraya

So a week from today is going to be big for some people: Assassin's Creed Unity, Lego Batman 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Toybox Turbos and, if you own an Xbox One, The Master Chief Collection.

Then a week later, on the 18th: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Escape Dead Island, Far Cry 4, Never Alone and, if you own a console, LittleBigPlanet 3, WWE 2K15 and Grand Theft Auto V.

Don't forget the Dark Souls GFWL removal patch is coming any day now as well. I think that would warrant a replay of the game especially if there is steam achievements :D

Chariot

Sure I'll take it. Like I said I don't think I can use the key while on my phone but could tonight at home. Hopefully it still works then.
It's not a key, I have the coupon in my inventory. Just add me and talk to me and I will give it to you.

Shadownet

Banned
Last night I watched an episode of a show I liked and a character died, it left me bitter and sad. and we getting moved to community didn't help.

Sorry for lashing out. You can call me lashman now.

derExperte

Was it known that Valkyria Chronicles is getting trading cards? Because the store page says it will and I think that wasn't the case at first.

He's proud of you

I smiled. For the first time since the move to Community. Now back to being sad again.

2911_merkel_obama_fitwidth_489.jpg

Nzyme32

I'm hoping GTA V actually has mirror reflections on PC. The console versions seem to have a weird chrome effect for wing mirrors, which would piss me off if I tried a first person playthough of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom