• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

This is a tea thread now.

I'm always down for some Tea. Wake up: tea, at work: tea, visiting the Queen: tea, stressed at work: tea, playing video games: tea, watching United bore everyone: tea, major strike action cripples the capital's transport system: have a cup of tea damn it!

ovA46xV.gif

Lain

If you're in the SteamGAF Clicker Heroes guild, get on and click some more on the raid boss, we're only 17,001M HP from clearing the 134B one ~

Dr Dogg

Come rain or come shine, come bugs or brilliance I'm not picking up Fallout 4 until the inevitable bundled edition. Just got too much on my plate at the moment (I think I need to stack my backlog in to a tower of shame to motivate me).

Also Clicker Heroes is a lock for SteamGAF GOTY.

Jawmuncher

I am really getting tired of these dumb threads for slight changes made by Capcom and people crying censorship, while not knowing what the hell that is. I guess I'll just ignore them because they are making my head hurt.

While obviously the changes don't affect the game itself.
Honestly it's still pretty laughable from both sides. Like I could care less, but the way I see it, if you were already making it one way why change it capcom? Were these two cases making the game M rated or something. While on the other coin there's no reason to make it such a big deal, it's not going to change the games gameplay or anything. I will say this though if they were going to back pedal like this, the two characters should have just had new redesigns. Cammy with some army Fatigues would be cool, and it's now like a Wrestler getting a new costume for the ring is outlandish.

While obviously the changes don't affect the game itself.
Honestly it's still pretty laughable from both sides. Like I could care less, but the way I see it, if you were already making it one way why change it capcom? Were these two cases making the game M rated or something. While on the other coin there's no reason to make it such a big deal, it's not going to change the games gameplay or anything. I will say this though if they were going to back pedal like this, the two characters should have just had new redesigns. Cammy with some army Fatigues would be cool, and it's now like a Wrestler getting a new costume for the ring is outlandish.

More or less. However I don't mind Cammy's clothes but, sure why not give her a different outfit. Pretty sure as long as she had her beret and hair we would still know it's Cammy lol.

207 deaths on mission 4 on realistic mode of Blops 3

I feel for you man. I'm just playing on Hardened difficulty and barely 10 minutes go by before some total bullshit death creeps up on you. Can't imagine how it is on higher tiers of difficulty.

FWIW, I'm liking the campaign so far. I don't understand anything of what's happening and I don't even know the protagonist's name after 3 levels, but it's fun all the same. Looks pretty decent too all things considered. Had a little bit of stuttering yesterday when I just maxed everything out and started playing but after going through the Nvidia tweak guide it's all good.

Come rain or come shine, come bugs or brilliance I'm not picking up Fallout 4 until the inevitable bundled edition. Just got too much on my plate at the moment (I think I need to stack my backlog in to a tower of shame to motivate me).

I give it a week before you buy it :p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
i haven't used chase in forever. destroys the point of drinking
i want to taste just as awful as i feel about myself

Chase? You mean Red Bull?

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/22067896/6/stock-photo-22067896-vodka-red-bull-with-mix.jpg

TIME TO WAKE UP WOOOOOOOOO

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

Ew. Red Bull. I just use a soda like a kid.

So all my Steam play time stats have disappeared, on my games section and in my profile.

Common bug?

I've restarted the client but they're still not there...

Lain

I am really getting tired of these dumb threads for slight changes made by Capcom and people crying censorship, while not knowing what the hell that is. I guess I'll just ignore them because they are making my head hurt.

Nothing major changed, the game is still a work in progress and on PC we'll have mods to take care of things, but them not showing clearly Mika slapping her ass removed some of the cheekiness/cheesiness I enjoyed from her reveal. I really liked the all around over the top design and style. The leg split change at the end of the move is disappointing too, because it looked cooler to me before.
The call of censorship are a bit too much yeah. Back in my days, people would have simply called these nerfs.

eyeless

wait are you guys telling me developers changed something about a game prior to release

this is unprecedented

outrage

censorship

kadotsu

Banned
Amazon.de list Rise of the Tomb Raider for a April 1st release on PC. It's probably a preliminary date but it's later than I expected.

Nothing major changed, the game is still a work in progress and on PC we'll have mods to take care of things, but them not showing clearly Mika slapping her ass removed some of the cheekiness/cheesiness I enjoyed from her reveal. I really liked the all around over the top design and style. The leg split change at the end of the move is disappointing too, because it looked cooler to me before.
The call of censorship are a bit too much yeah. Back in my days, people would have simply called these nerfs.

Thing about the Mika slapping is that it's still there. The sound is still there and the animation is still there. They moved the camera up a bit or they cut part of the animation.

On PC if you really wanted to you could just move the camera out more if it bugged one that much lol.

Parsnip

That Rainbow Mika ass slap thread was embarrassing to read.
I think I'll wait until the game is out to see how much of the slap I can actually see, and then I'll continue to not care about how much of the slap I can actually see.

As long as my DLC Ibuki is still hungry for that cake, I'm good.

edit: oh someone actually made a separate new thread for the Cammy change, after the Mika thread got locked. That's going to go well I'm sure.

Ask Obsidian if Fallout reviews matter...

Seems to still be a limited group of areas getting the bandwidth caps, mine still shows as "suspended." Though I was surprised looking at my usage history that I've not gone over 150 gb in the last three months anyway. It's sad how there's really no viable competition for them at all though, my only other option around here is 1/10th of the speed.

Sad thing is, that cost people money and jobs and I don't really recall butthurt meltdown city over it.

Puts it all into perspective, don't it?

MUnited83

For you.
It really isn't censorship. But I think the change is pretty awkward. The slap is still there, the sound is still there, but they purposefully the camera away and it just looks weird.

The split of the enemy at the end also looks pretty unfinished, with all the clipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom