• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

This is a tea thread now.

tea7rpid.jpg

:V
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight -- MB-D294612AA78AC56D - Taken by MaxiLive. 2 entrants total.

t1446978576z1.png

M.D

Is the Villa in Dead Money worth exploring if I already
gathered the 3 NPC's and got on to the next next set of quests
?

EdmondD

McNutty's tea and coffee company? So that is what happened after the final season of the Wire. Hope it works out better than being a cop did.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

dex3108

Man there is even debate for OT name for Fallout 4. Specifically "Graphics, Graphics Never Changes". Oh well at least i will be entertained until AC Syndicate comes out XD

Holy shit what is even going on in Blops 3. The campaign goes completely funking bonkers, what a mess. Can't believe this is a Call of Duty game.

Ribeiro

Dont know if this is something new, but now it appears the name of the game you are playing in green text in your Library too (Detail View)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom