• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

R6 Siege System Requirements

MINIMUM

• Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
  • RAM: 6GB
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM) [See list of supported video cards down below]
  • DVD ROM: Drive DVD-ROM Dual Layer
  • Sound DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
  • Hard Drive: 30GB
  • Multiplayer Broadband connection with 256kbps upstream or faster

RECOMMENDED

• Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or better or AMD FX-8120 @ 3.1 Ghz or better
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (or GTX760 / GTX960) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (or R9 280x [2GB VRAM] / R9 380 / Fury X) [See list of supported video cards down below]
  • DVD ROM Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer
  • Sound DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card 5.1 with latest drivers
  • Hard Drive : 47GB
  • Multiplayer Broadband connection with 512kbps upstream or faster

Whatyearisit.gif

Dr Dogg

Whatyearisit.gif

Don't know about you but that's nothing to hearing the news today that Sony is to stop producing and selling Betamax tapes next year. Betamax? In 2015? Friends I know who work in video production ditched tapes years ago let alone Betamax as a format.

What makes you say that? :eek:

What?! Where did you get this info from?

aZtADVb.png

great joke Humble

gelf

First time I've ever given away keys with Modbot so I hope this works. Some good games I own multiple copies of and a bunch of visual novels I got in bundles that I would never touch. Some of these keys I've held a while and I'm pretty sure I didn't redeem them but apologies if any have been as I have no idea how to check.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gelf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Swords & Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story -- MB-8BDB88642CF869AF - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-F1A13A420196F64A - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
OASE: Other Age Second Encounter -- MB-FDCE04B8CAD6EF27 - Taken by aw350. 3 entrants total.
Syberia II -- MB-72D5BA3DD4BB0A7C - Taken by Naaq. 2 entrants total.
CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ DELUXE -- MB-C835633186A7D139 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~ -- MB-C5AD68EDD7B62E90 - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
Double Dragon: Neon -- MB-5E0F417B87D36208 - Taken by alr1ght. 8 entrants total.
Bionic Heart -- MB-75C292039CBDAC1D - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 4 entrants total.

t1447186775z1.png

data

Is EU4 without DLC still worth getting? I heard they fucked up some things with one of the updates if you don't have the common sense DLC

Uzzy

Is EU4 without DLC still worth getting? I heard they fucked up some things with one of the updates if you don't have the common sense DLC

Yes. You'll have a billion hours of fun with it even without the DLC.

No. They put province development behind the Common Sense DLC pay wall, but that's hardly fucking up the game. It sucks but it shouldn't stop you.

To expand on this, the province development feature (which is fantastic) ties into the number of buildings you can have per province. So whereas before you could build any number of buildings in your provinces, limited only by monarch points and gold, you're now limited by province development. If you don't have access to that feature, then you can build one or two buildings per province.

This is a problem, yes. Generally Paradox's support for their games if you don't have the DLC has been fantastic. This isn't.

But if you're worried, then just wait for a sale. There's some new DLC coming soon, which means we'll likely see steep discounts on the rest of the DLC. If not, then there's two big Steam sales between now and the years end.

Monooboe

Damn, think Arkham Knight has bugged out on me, can't for the life of me find the last Militia Checkpoint on Migani Island.o_O Even followed a guide and I've taken all but the map says there is one left and I guess that's where
Deathstroke is.

Edit: Never mind, of course I would find it minutes after making the post haha

zkylon

zkylewd
Don't know about you but that's nothing to hearing the news today that Sony is to stop producing and selling Betamax tapes next year. Betamax? In 2015? Friends I know who work in video production ditched tapes years ago let alone Betamax as a format.

would be cool if sony revived the betamax name down the road

like the next bluray or whatever

betamax just sounds cool

zkylon

zkylewd
i just have the feeling that the day i buy rocket league is the day it'll stop being cool and ppl won't be playing it anymore

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
i just have the feeling that the day i buy rocket league is the day it'll stop being cool and ppl won't be playing it anymore

Rocket League is like Marimekko shirts, they never go out of fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom