• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://groupees.com/remute9
0cWsHen.png

Ok, I have to take a chance. How do reserve bundles work?

Dsyndrome

Fallout 4's concurrent players are only going to go up as folks come home from whatever across NA. Hopefully Steam Tuesday fuckup is minimal.

Cth

i just have the feeling that the day i buy rocket league is the day it'll stop being cool and ppl won't be playing it anymore

Look at it this way, it was released for free on PSN and there's crossplay with PC, so there's a sizeable audience that hasn't really dropped off.

.. and that's at the current price.

Imagine when the price drops, there'd be another surge.

The good thing is the developers are constantly adding stuff to it as well.

Definitely recommended.

zkylon

zkylewd
I guess I could have saved a few bucks on Talos. Oh well, I'm glad I picked it up when I did. It's a lot of fun and definitely worth playing if you're into puzzle games at all.

Get yourself a 50% off coupon here.
doesn't work for me (goes all 404), maybe cos i'm in latin america, since it redirects me to the latam version of the site :T

All these fools jumping on Fallout 4 at launch. Who plays a Fallout/TES game at launch??! I look forward to buying it during the 2018 Steam winter sale for 75% off and with a fully-matured mod selection.
i've played new vegas on release and yea it was wonkier but fuck if i was gonna wait a year for ppl to fix all that was wrong with it

i just took the opportunity to go through again

doesn't work for me (goes all 404), maybe cos i'm in latin america, since it redirects me to the latam version of the site :T

nah it's because their site is getting bodied because theyre giving away a $30 early acess game for free at the moment. give it a few hours

i just took the opportunity to go through again

I requested a code for you. I will pm it to you.

Hmm, might have to pick up Shovel Knight later at that price. Been holding out on it for too long lol.

Please do. While I wasn't the biggest fan of the Plague of Shadows gameplay in the end, the amount of content in the game now is a steal for $10 and people should really support Yacht Club Games instead of waiting for a bargain basement price on such a quality title.

zkylon

zkylewd
Look at it this way, it was released for free on PSN and there's crossplay with PC, so there's a sizeable audience that hasn't really dropped off.

.. and that's at the current price.

Imagine when the price drops, there'd be another surge.

The good thing is the developers are constantly adding stuff to it as well.

Definitely recommended.
yea i heard many good things about it

nah it's because their site is getting bodied because theyre giving away a $30 early acess game for free at the moment. give it a few hours
well im at work so hope it's easier when i get back home

titch

Managed to get a descent key all that click -> backspace -> repeat was worth it!!

Looking to use my Talos voucher!!

Is it worth getting the two pieces of DLC with extra gameplay?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Almost 1cced Novice Maniac on Mushihimesama.

Almost. Last boss murdered me while on last bar of life.

Augh. CAVE games are truly the Dark Souls of bullet hell shooters.

Didn't really have time on the weekend to play and just 1CCed Novice Original, Novice Maniac is next :)

Haven't really checked the Mushihimesama thread yet but could it be that there is a bug that Highscores aren't saved?

My list is cleared every time I start the game which is kind of annoying...

Hmm, might have to pick up Shovel Knight later at that price. Been holding out on it for too long lol.

It's a really good game that just recently got better.

still no axiom verge

i really respect that they're not giving their game away but i sort of wish they would

Their blog said Steam's sale was coming "later this month" in an update with a header that said "Sale season!" I took that to mean they're putting it in the Steam Autumn sale for sure. It's going to be around a 30% discount, which is just enough for me to bite.

EDIT: This Alienware site is still down. KO.

inm8num2

Ok, I have to take a chance. How do reserve bundles work?

Pre-order before launch to get the games for cheaper than when it's live. In this case it's $1 to pre-order (8 games total: 4 Steam games, 2 Greenlight games, 2 DRM-free games).

Usually hints trickle out prior to launch about what games are included from Groupees chat (and to r/gamedeals, here, etc.).

Monooboe

All these fools jumping on Fallout 4 at launch. Who plays a Fallout/TES game at launch??! I look forward to buying it during the 2018 Steam winter sale for 75% off and with a fully-matured mod selection.

I would if I could! Been day one since Morrowind.:D But damned post didn't deliver my FO4 today.T_T Kind have to blame myself for ordering a retail copy of a PC game.

It's a really good game that just recently got better.

Their blog said Steam's sale was coming "later this month" in an update with a header that said "Sale season!" I took that to mean they're putting it in the Steam Autumn sale for sure. It's going to be around a 30% discount, which is just enough for me to bite.

I thought people said it was 30% off now...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332200/

Yup. 13.99.

I would if I could! Been day one since Morrowind.:D But damned post didn't deliver my FO4 today.T_T Kind have to blame myself for ordering a retail copy of a PC game.

Kind of? Most definitely unless they did to you what Amazon did to me with Bloodborne (promised release date delivery, shipped late, didn't upgrade the shipping so that it would still be release date delivery). :p

Vazduh

Managed to get a descent key all that click -> backspace -> repeat was worth it!!

Looking to use my Talos voucher!!

Is it worth getting the two pieces of DLC with extra gameplay?

Gehenna - yes, prototype dlc - not sure, probably not.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I got through. Just hammer the /login page until it errors out on the POST after you attempt login. Then keep hitting F5 and letting it resubmit the information. Then, once you're logged in - it's pretty easy to get a key.

I got the weirdest issue. Since a couple days there seems to be a IP lock for Youtube someway along my connection. No device can reach it for several minutes and these happen very often. Using a VPN, Youtube works perfectly fine.
I've heard of locks like these but in China or some dictatorship, not in Germany. Google searches didn't yield any results either. My guess, someone at KabelBW is working drunk.

zkylon

zkylewd
I requested a code for you. I will pm it to you.

obliged

it's 30% now, and it's gonna be 30% during xmas sale too probably

just not sure if i'm that interested in it to shell out 14 buks

Phinor

I got the steam controller from the gamestop near my school :) I'm excited.

Now remember to not give up after an hour or two. Once you figure out what type of settings work (for you) with each game type it'll get better, a lot better. The controller is also in a MUCH better place now than it was month ago when the first controllers were sold. They added sooo many options and features based on customer feedback.

Also the controller is not the perfect solution for every game so don't try to force it.

MUnited83

For you.
I got through. Just hammer the /login page until it errors out on the POST after you attempt login. Then keep hitting F5 and letting it resubmit the information. Then, once you're logged in - it's pretty easy to get a key.

Not really, no :(. I'm logged in yet I always get error 503 trying to enter the giveaway page.

He's in China right? Is China not regionlocked?

It wasn't for Talos, prior to the market update, but now that it's using China's currency, I think that window is closed.

If it's not, Chairmanchuck, I wouldn't mind a hookup on the DLC. ;)

Not really, no :(. I'm logged in yet I always get error 503 trying to enter the giveaway page.

Keep refreshing. I did until i got the page to show where I could "get key". Once I did, I kept refreshing until I got the page to pop up again and it said I was in the queue.

Monooboe

Kind of? Most definitely unless they did to you what Amazon did to me with Bloodborne (promised release date delivery, shipped late, didn't upgrade the shipping so that it would still be release date delivery). :p

They place I ordered from are usually good, they even sent it out last Thursday but I guess the weekend messed up the delivery so will probably get it tomorrow.(I hope) I preordered it for 49 euros from them, this was before the deals started to come online. I even have Just Cause 3 and the new Deus Ex preordered, both for 39 euros a piece.:D

Hard to say, but it's safe to bet it will at least be at that point again. Which means if you aren't going to play it right this minute, just wait and see.

my guess is gonna be 25 most likely, 33 and 40 as rare

it's probably worth the money at all those tiers

word. Thanks guys. I really want to take the plunge but it'll be a terrible idea since the end of the semester is approaching. I think Im just going to buy it from the winter sale as a late birthday gift or something. I think it's the fact I got a paycheck coming in (eventually) and I just really want to spend money now

Knurek

Haven't really checked the Mushihimesama thread yet but could it be that there is a bug that Highscores aren't saved?

My list is cleared every time I start the game which is kind of annoying...

Yeah, that's a bug.
Also, game doesn't save any settings/replays unless you have Steam Cloud enabled.
Also, it's locked to 720p56 unless you use GeDoSaTo.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I finally got a new laptop charger! \o/

Now I can finally play Valkyria Chronicles!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Yeah, that's a bug.
Also, game doesn't save any settings/replays unless you have Steam Cloud enabled.
Also, it's locked to 720p56 unless you use GeDoSaTo.

Thanks, good to know :)

Almost made it to Level 5 in Novice Maniac, fuck those dragon snake things, most annoying part in the whole game...

Lomax

I wonder how far fallout 4 will get. I wonder what game will do 1,000,000 as well

Half-Life 3

I actually doubt HL3 would pull those kind of numbers on release. I'm sure by the time Elder Scrolls VI releases in 2018 it will cross 1 million easily.

Surprised no one mentioned it, but no new main Humble Bundle today :(

It was going to be crap anyway :d

Never say "no one mentioned it" in this thread, it's always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom