• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
"I'm waiting until the last second to pledge, go pledge right now"
heh, my issue is that refunds don't work so well in argieland since we get taxed for internet purchases

so i pledge 15 usd, taxes make it 20, and if it doesn't get funded they only refund me for 15

i'm not sure if ppl elsewhere have that issue but that really makes it so the indiegogo system is much less preferable to me than kickstarter

aw350

Banned
BTW...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (aw350, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) -- MB-6674F784F0059C52 - Taken by UnaiGamer. 2 entrants total.

t1447259373z1.png

Since when is Steam censoring chat mesagges? Me and a friend just talked about some cdkey website, but it shows "LINK REMOVED" when typing the URL.

Hektor

My cheap ass Transformer: Devastation retail shipped today, estimated delivery is friday. Just a heads up for people that were in doubt.

Maniac

Banned
KeePass is the one that is recommended (Google cache link).

There is a better way, make your password a long string of words. Easier to remember than a string of number and letters and harder to brute force due to the length.

Laughing Griefs Smiled Sweetly Around The Meadow

Throw in a couple of symbols and a number to make it real difficult to brute force, even though largely irrelevant at this point.

YFW one of my investment brokers and my bank allows less than 35 characters.
My memory is pretty fucking awful, it's a mix of my meds and various mental disorders. ^_~'

Guess I'll try KeePass. That's the one that has a pretty good Android app too, right?
red bold text: benefits
1. less chance to unraffle in a camper or earthquake
2. smaller chance your cat/child to unroll the roll
3. cleaner view
balloon: meow
arrow round: rotation direction
arrow right: support point
arrow left: break line

O, and it is not danish, but dutch

I'm quite insulted to have my perfectly normal language compared to something as terrifyingly awful as dutch.

Just kidding, Danish is equally confusing, dumbfounding and odd. Hurrah!

Tizoc

My cheap ass Transformer: Devastation retail shipped today, estimated delivery is friday. Just a heads up for people that were in doubt.

Hope to see its sales figures on Steamspy increase significantly :p

Here's a taste of the slick ish you can do once you've gotten far in the game/got real good with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1T0UYEIiwk

Hideki Kamiya plays TF Devastation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJypwKkBuVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4l4mFUKsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDq-7c2U5xI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJpQNCwnaA

bigzgod

Trackmania apparently has been fixed

Black Ops dlc hasn't. If there's any Korean traders around, give me a message. Just looking for one of the dlc :D

wilflare

I guess it's too late to jump in on those price glitches.

---
was looking through my Steam friend's list... things have really changed over the years
some names we no longer see around these parts
some not as often

your food turns your customers into zombies and they come back and eat you

the escapists got some of that sweet walking dead crossover money, why shouldn't chubigans?

Do you then have to start serving brains to keep the zombies at bay?

You are a serial killer and everybody who eats at your joint dies from bad rats poisoning, at the end of the game the police comes to arrest you.

You then have to serve donuts to keep THEM at bay! Game design is so easy.

Can't wait for Devastation to be on sale this sale.

I wanted it but Rock Band took all of my money.

I hope it gets a decent discount... but I still have Korra to play and I'm not big into Transformers either, so I can wait for a good price.

--

Finished Tales from the Borderlands -- a very solid experience overall.

Dr Dogg

The voodoo magic of Window 10 activating without a cd key, without account sign in, using a local profile and on slightly different hardware without a lot of hardware drivers is both brilliant and terrifying. What details of mine do you have Microsoft?!?!?

It's probably a motherboard serial check but seeing how automated it is now I get the feeling my licence switching support chat hijinx might be over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom