• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

So far the only Fallout 4 bug I've encountered has been my weapon disappearing once. Changing weapons and then changing back fixed it.

*knocking on wood intensifies*

No one actually reads the things posted here...do they? /s

99% of the posters don't, sir. Your sarcasm isn't needed.

You're a hot dog

char_106323.jpg

That's Beary Nice!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cuban Missile Crisis Plus Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade -- MB-1F63EB1B6773755E - Taken by Mavromatis
Never Ending Night -- MB-7636ABDB91E6DBF1 - Taken by dave is ok
Anki -- MB-B4404EBAB55EE3F1 - Taken by Kifimbo
Judgement -- MB-02F3AFAEB663CD25 - Taken by Hektor
High Strangeness -- MB-5C23F547915E5258 - Taken by xGreg
Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio -- MB-B7C69C9CF9B71CB5 - Taken by madjoki

Dr.Acula

Banned
Does this make it the highest grossing Beta of all time?

edit: I thought you wrote "Beth game" and not "Beta" but I'm leaving my post because I still like my joke.

They'll have to come out with DLC, and then later a GotY edition with the DLC that is perennially cheaper than all the DLC combined to do that.

Granjinha

I wanted to direct you to the NeoGAF OT for more impressions but there isn't one? That's a real shame, the game's interesting, big and polished enough to deserve it, imo.

A 2D mystery adventure about robots set in the near future. Classic Look/Use/Talk/Use Item interface, basically every hotspot in the game gets several unique lines, light puzzles and extensive dialogue. Can be played with mouse, keyboard or controller... several different endings depending on your choices and how well you do interacting with other characters in the game...

I recommend it, but check out some footage beforehand and see if it's your cup of tea in terms of early 90s Japanese adventure gameplay systems (think Snatcher, Policenauts) and the chunky pixel art aesthetic.

Giantbomb has a QL of the first hour up if you want to see it in action.

Gonna watch the quick look. Thanks for the impressions!

It was in a really cheap Indiegala bundle and you probably missed out if you're deciding you're interested now.

I really did.

Uzzy

Polygon: From sex symbol to Icon: How Crystal Dynamics saved Lara Croft

Some highlights.

"The first thing we talked about was how do we think about Lara differently?" said Briggs. "We wanted to rebuild her as one of the most believable women in video games." They rebooted the character, making the game an origin story. This version of Lara had her voice involuntarily tremble when she was forced to kill. You felt her agony as she reached inside herself for the courage to save her kidnapped friend.

Lara became one of the best-written, emotionally relatable women in gaming history.

This is why I'm sad.

Knurek

This is not how you spell Jessica Shepard, Saviour of the Galaxy.

I'd rather we don't talk about the poor Polygon articles in here, but is there even relatable MALE video game protagonist?

Lee Everett?

Chair finally making that PC port everybody's been pestering them about!
Obviously not the PC port everybody's been pestering them about

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abyss Odyssey- -- MB-0B0820C1483B85DC - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 1 entrants total.
Clandestine- -- MB-AFBC26ADE6325B4F - Taken by Lain. 5 entrants total.
Phantom Breaker- -- MB-AF50B618D437FAF7 - Taken by bloke. 3 entrants total.
Insurgency- -- MB-0D3D3E651343FB63 - Taken by Miniboss. 1 entrants total.
Tales from the Borderlands- -- MB-7A965A949EBCF394 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 9 entrants total.
Armed with Wings Rearmed- -- MB-90F30148438449E0 - Taken by derExperte. 1 entrants total.
Tales from the Borderlands- #2 -- MB-AEE4E15500FFE276 - Taken by TheAutomator. 8 entrants total.
Men of War Assault Squad- -- MB-F28DCAC7EF2A965C - Taken by GERGiEV. 2 entrants total.

t1447269873z1.png
should all work

Dr Dogg

Lara Croft of old died with Angel of Darkness. The last decent Tomb Raider featuring classic Lara was Chronicles and even the Core Designs was fast running out of ideas on the gameplay front. Come Crystal Dynamics taking the reigns the once happy go lucky and playful Lara slowly seemed to have transitioned to a more emotionally charged and serious character You could argue that Crystal Dynamics were saving her from themselves.

Divius

Just bought FO4 on GMG, it's been 20+ minutes and it is still at 'We're currently processing your order'. How long does this usually take?

Paid with paypal.

Caerith

This is why I'm sad.
I'm not terribly familiar with the franchise, but Guardian of Light Lara was a pretty fantastic character.

I'd rather we don't talk about the poor Polygon articles in here, but is there even relatable MALE video game protagonist?
Depends whether you play Saints Row as a guy.

This is not how you spell Jessica Shepard, Saviour of the Galaxy.
FemShep was my favorite accidental character in a video game.

zkylon

zkylewd
So is arrested development any good?

Seems like something I would enjoy.
if it's the tv show you're talking about lots of people like it

it has its great moments, and it's definitely a cleverly written show, but it isn't as special or funny to me as i think to a lot of other people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom