• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruruja

Any reason why steam refuses to upload 2 particular Fallout 4 screenshots I've taken yet has no problems with other FO4 shots? Just keeps failing.

Dr Dogg

Just saw this on gaming side.
minimalist.jpg
Can you guess who these characters are?

yeah i think i lasted like 2 episodes of that

there's some really good episodes of the original series tho

2nd season was probably my favourite overall but it's been a while and how they were shown over here (got the about a year after season 3 ended and shown one season after the next for months on end) everything has blurred together somewhat.

zkylon

zkylewd
Any reason why steam refuses to upload 2 particular Fallout 4 screenshots I've taken yet has no problems with other FO4 shots? Just keeps failing.
happens with lots of games

you can be out of screenshot space or maybe you canceled an upload of that screenshot so it got messed up or steam just being steam and refusing to upload them because steam is dumb

try restarting steam, sometimes that helps. sometimes you just gotta try in a few hours

zkylon

zkylewd
Just saw this on gaming side.

Can you guess who these characters are?
street fighter people

2nd season was probably my favourite overall but it's been a while and how they were shown over here (got the about a year after season 3 ended and shown one season after the next for months on end) everything has blurred together somewhat.
yeah i have no idea about seasons, i just catched a random episode of argie fox or something

we sometimes watched it on netflix when i went visit my dad, but it's not something i followed on a week to week basis

Monooboe

Haha just started Fallout 4 and wondered if I missed something important in character creation so decided to google and got spoilers
about the baby and
on the whole plot.XD

Dr Dogg

Fucking spoil sports! It was in the Laura Craft thread where someone was arguing that colours are not necessarily part of a characters identity. Which is quite odd as I had that drummed in to me for nigh on 4-6 years regards to design and association.

Jawmuncher

Fucking spoil sports! It was in the Laura Craft thread where someone was arguing that colours are not necessarily part of a characters identity. Which is quite odd as I had that drummed in to me for nigh on 4-6 years regards to design and association.

Jurassic park has been all about colors.

Uzzy

Lara Croft of old died with Angel of Darkness. The last decent Tomb Raider featuring classic Lara was Chronicles and even the Core Designs was fast running out of ideas on the gameplay front. Come Crystal Dynamics taking the reigns the once happy go lucky and playful Lara slowly seemed to have transitioned to a more emotionally charged and serious character You could argue that Crystal Dynamics were saving her from themselves.

Well yes, the Crystal Dynamic games did feature a very different Lara. But I still liked that Lara! I'll take moments like the ending to Legend over every scrap of character development that we got in TR2013.

tumblr_md72ozeMu81rsw1yf.gif

You did that deliberately!

Lain

The one that makes cheese and mayo and stuff? Wait that's Kraft.

Always be typing Laura... deliberately.

From Hot Stuff to Barely Relevant: How Crystal Dynamics salvaged the Tomb Raider Brand

Savedyouaclick: They entered Uncharted territory.

Snark aside, Tomb Raider 2013 was a surprisingly solid game. I enjoyed it far more than I ever anticipated, even though parts of wore very thin. From what I've heard of the new one, they have doubled down on the goodness while excising the bad; so that's good.

zkylon

zkylewd
colors and shape and are quite important for how a character comes off on screen

it's ridiculous to think otherwise :p

Dsyndrome

I just can't see calling her Lara, even if that's her name. Makes me think of Larry or something. I know it's just my uncultured ass never meeting anyone in the states named Lara, she'll always be Laura in my heart though.

Only glitch thus far for me in Fallout 4 is inventories not displaying initially when trading with someone. Tried again and it worked, glad I don't have any CTD's thus far.

Chariot

I just can't see calling her Lara, even if that's her name. Makes me think of Larry or something. I know it's just my uncultured ass never meeting anyone in the states named Lara, she'll always be Laura in my heart though.

Only glitch thus far for me in Fallout 4 is inventories not displaying initially when trading with someone. Tried again and it worked, glad I don't have any CTD's thus far.
I guess Lara is a more common name in the Old World than in the colonies, since it's commonly used in eastern Europe and beyound, opposed to the isles and the midlands.

zkylon

zkylewd
so got the email about monthly bundle

probably worth the 12 bucks on the quality of the games but again why would you gamble your money like that

Zky might just get hit with that argie peso?

unlikely, we have elections on the 22th and doomsday talks and argie peso going to shit and all that

i don't think valve wanna get their hands on this mess

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, if you've seen it enough times, you really should be able to recognize something based on color alone.

right, Knurek?

In other news, the Cossacks expansion for Europa Universalis 4 has a release date, December 1st. Exciting times.

Great, more dlc for me to buy besides Catholic league and evangelical union unit packs.

i don't think they tend to do that?

what i'm scared is that they're gonna slap some australian regional prices here since the currency is super wonky

I hope not, hoping for brazilian regional prices here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom