• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

World War II GI

8ByYLRK.jpg

Starlord

Tank: M1A1 Abrams Battle Simulation

BADBLOOD

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1hFaqwB.png
10% off on orders above 60 (PSN) EU -- MB-0F00D4D4E2A876F9 - Taken by Tizoc

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1hFaqwB.png
10% off on orders above 60 (PSN) EU -- MB-0F00D4D4E2A876F9 - Taken by Tizoc

Wrong thread?

Modbot got confused thanks to all the anime gifs?

Lingitiz

Feel free to support your point, you really do have an uphill battle with these games that are aimed at a wide an audience as possible. The design just becomes so watered down it becomes much easier to argue for mediocrity.

I wish gaming journalism was more accountable :(

Honestly, I'd have to concede after this point as I've never played the game and never will. Would be interesting to see the arguments however.
I despise Dragon Age Inquisition. It's design is somehow more lazy than Ubisoft's worst.

That said you should at least play the game before feeling qualified enough to vehemently shit on it as strongly as you are.

Rise of Incarnates, a game that will have its servers shutdown on December 15th is nominated for best fighting game of the year.
Such a shame that the game series (Gundam Extreme VS) has such a niche appeal, despite being the much, much better game in every sense. It hasn't ever received the recognition it deserves in the west, yet it's terrible child does.

Life is strange. :/

I hope MGSV wins
Jaw pls

Bloodborne deserves it.

Probably the only good news to come out of fallout 4 :p

I won't say most AAA games "suck" but, most certainly don't appeal to me.

Also game awards is eh.
It's a popularity contest, so yeah. Game awards are terrible and shouldn't receive the attention they do.
i think i own fallout 2 like 7 times

if the original boxes didn't cost like 900 usd on ebay i'd get those too
Such a lust for fallout 2

Tizoc

I despise Dragon Age Inquisition. It's design is somehow more lazy than Ubisoft's worst.

That said you should at least play the game before feeling qualified enough to vehemently shit on it as strongly as you are.

I find that if you can get a game for $5-10, at least put 6-10 hours into it.
Any game you get for such a price is at least worth playing through for that long IMO.

Jawmuncher

But in a more serious tone I still say MGSV over Bloodborne easily.
Just because despite MGSV story, the gameplay was a lot of fun and was pretty fresh for me. I've said before bloodborne is pretty low for me when it comes to games this year since it's just more of the same to someone who plays souls like me.

Such a shame that the game series (Gundam Extreme VS) has such a niche appeal, despite being the much, much better game in every sense. It hasn't ever received the recognition it deserves in the west, yet it's terrible child does.

It might have something to do with the fact that it's import-only.

Dr Dogg

Just to let you know I've made a deal with shackles that anyone who votes for MGS5 in the SteamGAF GOTY's he'll let me know your name. Choose wisely SteamGAF, chose wisely.

Of course I bloody haven't struck up a deal. Also what would I do with a list of those who voted for it? Gift you Bad Rats or something equally as shitty? Wait a second...

zkylon

zkylewd
Such a lust for fallout 2
funnily enough my dearest fallout 2 copy is a pirated cd with a black and white print in a generic blue slim cd case.

it's the one my cousin gave me when he introduced me to fallout when i was like 10 or something

i'll forever thank him for that

Uzzy

Just to let you know I've made a deal with shackles that anyone who votes for MGS5 in the SteamGAF GOTY's he'll let me know your name. Choose wisely SteamGAF, chose wisely.

Of course I bloody haven't struck up a deal. Also what would I do with a list of those who voted for it? Gift you Bad Rats or something equally as shitty? Wait a second...

You already know where I live, and I intend on making public my vote and reasons for why I voted. So I've contracted Ronnie Pickering for some close protection duty.

Dr Dogg

You already know where I live, and I intend on making public my vote and reasons for why I voted. So I've contracted Ronnie Pickering for some close protection duty.

As someone said in another thread the real sneaking mission in MGS5 was to get in, play, finish and get out of the game before Konami foisted all this FOB and R&D waiting timer bollocks on to the game.

Uzzy

As someone said in another thread the real sneaking mission in MGS5 was to get in, play, finish and get out of the game before Konami foisted all this FOB and R&D waiting timer bollocks on to the game.

Now that's good. Maybe I'm lucky having not touched the game since I finished Mission 45.

Yeah, a lot of the clothing is pretty bland, which I guess is to be expected. I would like to see higher texture mods first though :)

Haha I found a nice suit in the beginning of the game and been running around with that.XD

they just throw you the road warrior outfit early on and that's all you need, really

I was thinking more of an equipment presets by way of outfits kind of thing. I just want to press a key and switch between all my charisma gear and my armor. And yes, that includes my road leathers.

Monooboe

I've bought the game and thinking it would be the one I play after FO4... Those extra new stuff don't mess up the game too much right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom