• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I was thinking more of an equipment presets by way of outfits kind of thing. I just want to press a key and switch between all my charisma gear and my armor. And yes, that includes my road leathers.
i still think it's dumb that i put on a lab coat and i get +1 int

Dr Dogg

Or maybe different people have different sensitivities to uneven framepacing and/or controller latency than others. You can objectively measure it but there will be plenty of peeps out there who wouldn't know it's happening unless you show/told them about it.

Hektor

LOTV finished.

Fucking amazing missiondesign.
okayish story, that takes a damning turn for the worse
in the epilogue campain
Protoss best waifu race anyways.

I highly recommend it.

Yea the load times are sucky.

What's your HDD? I'm running with a stock 5400rpm and load times are all over the place, ranging from 10 seconds (only for loading quicksaves) to a full minute.

The HDD is WD Blue or Red, whatever is supposed to be the best performing drive. And the HDD is great but fuck Gamebryo, seriously.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I have this horrible feeling the RPG GotY's are gonna be split between Fallout 4 in the mainstream press and Undertale in the indie press.

Jawmuncher

Still think it's funny to see.
MGS4 so good. MGSV so bad.
Since i'm completely opposite of that. Nothing touches the original solid trilogy though.

Suck it, Sakura Shitfest, here comes a real VN.

Winged Cloud has them beat on artwork.
ss_dc41bc62311b8273ecdec07e530f6b1ac4bceaa3.600x338.jpg

Dsyndrome

I have this horrible feeling the RPG GotY's are gonna be split between Fallout 4 in the mainstream press and Undertale in the indie press.

Hopefully places don't totally forget about PoE. If Divinity's standing last year was any indication, should be alright. IGN/Gamespot/Mainstream's either going to be Fallout 4, MGSV, or Witcher 3.

Just finished the last Nintendo Direct. Did not know it is the first since Iwata's passing. Feels like a long time. Xenoblade looks fun and so are Bill and Reggie's presentation, ha. I noticed they put a lot of focus on real-life merchandise (toys).

Lomax

Hopefully places don't totally forget about PoE. If Divinity's standing last year was any indication, should be alright. IGN/Gamespot/Mainstream's either going to be Fallout 4, MGSV, or Witcher 3.

PoE didn't generate nearly the level of buzz or acclaim that Divinity did though.

Still think it's funny to see.
MGS4 so good. MGSV so bad.
Since i'm completely opposite of that. Nothing touches the original solid trilogy though.

I haven't played MGS5/GZ yet, but I doubt it will end up in a position lower on my list than MGS3 currently is.

it's stupid how good the witcher is

I believe it. I just wish I could find the desire to play it, but after having part of it spoiled for me, I just don't want anything to do with it.

It's one of the few games that I believe the hype about.

--

Speaking of games that got a lot of hype, very disappointed by ep. 5 of LiS.
Warren though... fsck the haters and go ape!

The big eyes bug you, but not the antenna? Weird.

Can't. Unsee.
KuGsj.gif

Salsa

I believe it. I just wish I could find the desire to play it, but after having part of it spoiled for me, I just don't want anything to do with it.

It's one of the few games that I believe the hype about.

I got plenty of aspects of the ending spoiled a long while ago

hardly damages the game once you get through that bump tho, i'd do it if I were you

I just have a lot of fun doing monster contracts even. Game is way too good and massive to be bummed about some story stuff.

Wow, those antennas are creeping me out now even more than the eyes.

Says the guy who has an avatar with antennae.

I got plenty of aspects of the ending spoiled a long while ago

hardly damages the game once you get through that bump tho, i'd do it if I were you

I just have a lot of fun doing monster contracts even. Game is way too good and massive to be bummed about some story stuff.

It was just such a disappointment after going throught both the original games in 2015 (for the first time).

Eila

I thought Clannad was going to be more of a remake. Changes don't seem too significant.
I guess the higher resolution is nice.

Dr Dogg

I'm going to wrestle between Pillars, Witcher III and GTAV for my fav games of the year. Get the feeling Syndicate is going to feature heavily too from what I've played briefly too. BLOPs III maybe once I get back to it for multi and Zombies. Though a certain game has been ticking all the right boxes but sadly isn't eligible for the SteamGAF GOTY's... yet.

I've bought the game and thinking it would be the one I play after FO4... Those extra new stuff don't mess up the game too much right?

You can play it offline and avoid it all but it's a sorry state of affairs.

Pachimari

I'm gonna start up my playthrough in New Vegas for the first time today, and with the Steam controller, but are there any mods I should install before I start it up?

I tried setting up my own controller config yesterday, and I just need to make a few changes, and then I'm ready!

I'm actually pretty excited. I haven't played any other Fallout game other than this, and I don't think I have played an Obsidian title either (skipped out on Knights of the Old Republic II and Alpha Protocol, though I own both).

Anyone think I should go with mods, or just default New Vegas when playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom