• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I'd want danger money first for having to infest my work computer with anime.

I can do you that for free
4bQsQlv.png

dex3108

You spoke, we listened.
We know you want great games at great prices. In response to your feedback, rolling out from today on the Green Man Gaming store you’ll see our pages now have two new pieces of information:
1/ When you can expect the delivery of a key
2/ The source of that key
We are committed to continually improving our site, so you can expect the very best service and experience from us. Bear with us as we have over 5000 titles to update, but remember that your feedback is always really important to us, and we want to keep helping you make informed decisions when shopping with us. Thanks for your support!

https://www.facebook.com/GreenManGaming/posts/10153832262152216?_rdr=p

Pachimari

Is it safe to run Steam in administrator mode?
I have done so for the past two days, as that's the only way to make Mass Effect work with the Steam controller on Windows 10.

Deques

Is it safe to run Steam in administrator mode?
I have done so for the past two days, as that's the only way to make Mass Effect work with the Steam controller on Windows 10.

It's safe
Steam isn't exactly a malicious software that tries to take over computer while you are playing games :p

Pachimari

It's safe
Steam isn't exactly a malicious software that tries to take over computer while you are playing games :p

Okay, thanks! I Just think I read a few days ago somewhere in another thread, that it wasn't safe. But good to know I'm not running any risks. :)

Also, I have had a very bad experience with GAME in the UK. I pre-ordered the Xbox WiFi USB dongle for Windows 10, and it never arrived at my address. Instead it was returned to them. I chat with two different people from their customer service, and they say they will redeliver it to me, and there's no worries. So today I chat with a third one, and he says that they have refunded me, as they have no more in stock. It sucks but that money will now go toward a birthday present for my girlfriend.

Deques

Okay, thanks! I Just think I read a few days ago somewhere in another thread, that it wasn't safe. But good to know I'm not running any risks. :)

Also, I have had a very bad experience with GAME in the UK. I pre-ordered the Xbox WiFi USB dongle for Windows 10, and it never arrived at my address. Instead it was returned to them. I chat with two different people from their customer service, and they say they will redeliver it to me, and there's no worries. So today I chat with a third one, and he says that they have refunded me, as they have no more in stock. It sucks but that money will now go toward a birthday present for my girlfriend.

I don't understand what bad would happen if running Steam in administrator mode. Who would say such thing?

Happy birthday, Chariot! :)
CUEdv8WUkAAVbyA.png
karl's nightmare
Yeah, the game is sure addicting. My wife is starting to give me a killing stare if I'm too invested in the game lol. The game can easily make me lost the track of time.

Anyway, one of the issues has been fixed by modders.
Fallout 4 - Full Dialogue Interface Mod released
Ooh, that is very nice! I was not a fan of not knowing what Shepard was actually gonna say always.
Just noticed one thing: Konami started selling items for MGSV on PSN.

This is the list:

Adam-Ska Special ($0.99)
AM MRS-4 Gold ($0.99)
Bionic Arm (Gold) ($0.99)
Emblem ‘Venom Snake’ ($0.99)
Fatigues (All Purpose Dryland) ($0.99)
Fatigues (Black Ocelot) ($0.99)
Fatigues (Blue Urban) ($0.99)
Fatigues (Gray Urban) ($0.99)
Maschinen Aktische Pistole 5 ($0.99)
Metal Gear Rex Helmet ($0.99)
Mother Base Staff 3 ($0.99)
Mother Base Staff 4 ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (Gold) ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (Olive Drab) ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver) ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (White) ($0.99)
Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun (Gold) ($0.99)
Windurger S333 Combat Special ($0.99)
WU S.Pistol Gold ($0.99)
Is it possible to unlock these items just by playing the game? They said there won't be exclusive content behind microtransactions after all.
Sod it, it's a slow day. I'll take anime into my heart (well hard drive) just this once.
0N2X0gb.png
Gonna get awful lot of use.
You do indeed like to write. That was different and interesting.

You guys need to calm down. Crazy bullies.
So its just a VR-demo?

Seems like it.

The wait was so painfully long :v

tkGNSiw.gif

Well their name is "TheLetdown." :v

I just now noticed the blonde lady (forgot her name) isn't among them, was she really that disliked compared to the others?

Asuka (her hair color ranges from Red to blonde to brown among artists) is liked and hated a lot it depends who you talk to.

No point in warning people who want to destroy themselves.

Lomax

Either they get a bizarrely high amount of their business from reddit, or some other partner like gamespot must have pushed them as well. What will be interesting to see is if this actually leads them farther down the dark path as they see evidence that their customers don't actually care about anything but price.

XCOM complete was $10 yesterday on amazon (might still be). But what about 70% off says good sale to you?

Edit: still on sale http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I4C2HQG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

MUnited83

For you.
Either they get a bizarrely high amount of their business from reddit, or some other partner like gamespot must have pushed them as well. What will be interesting to see is if this actually leads them farther down the dark path as they see evidence that their customers don't actually care about anything but price.

Xcom complete was $10 yesterday on amazon (might still be). But what about 70% off says good sale to you?

The gamedeal subreddit is pretty big.

Xcom complete was $10 yesterday on amazon (might still be). But what about 70% off says good sale to you?

(1) Can't wait for GMG pages to start listing SOURCE: Some idiot's stolen credit card. Super low discount value prices are all that matters. :3

(2) He just pondered if it could possibly be good... 70% is about the top of Steam discounts on major titles, usually, so there is a remote possibility it could be good, I suppose.

Yeah, Leafhopper just told me about that on steam.

I think it's a waste of time for me to watch it, so i'll skip it.

Unless, for some reason, you really like/identify/trust the people at GB, pretty much all QL are a waste of time. ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
Just noticed one thing: Konami started selling items for MGSV on PSN.

This is the list:

Adam-Ska Special ($0.99)
AM MRS-4 Gold ($0.99)
Bionic Arm (Gold) ($0.99)
Emblem ‘Venom Snake’ ($0.99)
Fatigues (All Purpose Dryland) ($0.99)
Fatigues (Black Ocelot) ($0.99)
Fatigues (Blue Urban) ($0.99)
Fatigues (Gray Urban) ($0.99)
Maschinen Aktische Pistole 5 ($0.99)
Metal Gear Rex Helmet ($0.99)
Mother Base Staff 3 ($0.99)
Mother Base Staff 4 ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (Gold) ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (Olive Drab) ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver) ($0.99)
Personal Ballistic Shield (White) ($0.99)
Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun (Gold) ($0.99)
Windurger S333 Combat Special ($0.99)
WU S.Pistol Gold ($0.99)
lol that's really funny

Something interesting happen to discuss Atlas ports?
don't ask me, there's no rhyme or reason for why i say things

im starting to believe again that's for sure
i want persona 5 more than anything so i don't have to buy a console

because while bloodborne looked awesome and tested my self constraint, i'm not sure i'm gonna be able to for persona 5

and i don't wanna have a ps4, i don't even have room for the thing

Should replace all the dialogue options with "gross" and "dumbo" :p
i dunno, apparently people get all sensitive when i call them that

and if i had to guess fucking i'mthemostboringcharacterever preston would've be like "ay ay why do u have to be so mean"

well fuck you preston, you suck, why do you have to be immortal

why can't i just take you to the desert and shoot you, you whining little shit

Anybody here played Dream? I see it left EA already. Is it fun?

you aren't trying to convince him to play Dragon the game, are you?
i love that picture lol

rtcn63

Must not... install... RE6... I replayed it earlier this year, but that third-person shooter craving.

Unrelated, but I was at McDonald's, and some kid got his bike seat stolen. He locked it by the front door too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom