• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Off topic, kind of, but...

It's midnight here... So it's officially been a year since I last was dealing with suicidal urges and my last mental health episode!

It's not a long time, but I'm happy to have gotten as far as I have in a year - and I just want you guys to know that you're all fun to be around and make being around a little more bearable. :)

So to celebrate, how about a giveaway!

Congrats man :)

I've been there myself so a year is nothing to sniff at! Well done :)

Tizoc

It's midnight here... So it's officially been a year since I last was dealing with suicidal urges and my last mental health episode!

It's not a long time, but I'm happy to have gotten as far as I have in a year - and I just want you guys to know that you're all fun to be around and make being around a little more bearable. :)

Good choice for a giveaway
Obama-toast.jpg

Happy for you mate, and may the best GAFfer win~

cyba89

If you also have Ori and the Blind Forest, you already played the superior 2015 Metroidvania.

I deeply respect Tom Happ, because creating a game as ambitious and well-made as Axiom Verge almost completely singlehandedly is a fantastic feat, but honestly, I didn't really like playing it all that much and dropped it halfway through when I had too many dead-ends to investigate and it was the third time in short succession where I simply had no idea where to go.

It is classic Metroid... but classic Metroid isn't perfect. This one amplified all the problems I have with that style of game, though it does have its unique strengths with some modern ideas (the whole glitching system) and some impressively scaled boss sprites.

I completed the game and never really had the problem of not knowing where to go.

Axiom Verge tickled that exploration sense way better for me than Ori which was pretty straight-foward. I like Ori too, but it did not have so much in common with classic metroidvania-style gameplay.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

I'm glad you're in a good enough place to be able to admit to such struggles, and hope the best as you continue to stay strong!

AHA-Lambda

Hey guys this month's content drop for Arkham Knight is today!

You all excited for more skins and race tracks!!
And a whole new story segment that should last at least a whole 20 minutes!!

Anyone?

giphy.gif

It's good to hear that everything's going smoothly for you nowadays.
And thanks for the great giveaway!
I'm not entering though..

Anyone?

giphy.gif

The game has been sitting in my library, installed, for about a month now. 36GB of wasted space.
Not sure if I want to jump to it after I'm finished with Fallout 4.

Good to hear that you're better off now. Hope it continues and that you'll stick around here! \o/

Tizoc

Anyone?

giphy.gif

I uninstalled it 2 days ago.
I'm finishing up Prototype 2 today then putting a few hours into FF13.

dot

Hey, that's awesome dood. I'm glad you're in a better place now. :)

I'm not really into Transformers so i'm not joining the giveaway.

make a Zestiria giveaway next pls ty

dex3108

Anyone?

giphy.gif

I finished main story, watched true ending on YouTube and deleted game few day ago to make space for AC Syndicate. So i don't care. :D

Congratulations, Enter the Dragon Punch. The world needs more reasons to celebrate right now, I think.

Now to change subjects entirely...

This is a bible game, isn't it? Bizarre.

Eila

Fuck I should have waited before buying Sayonara Umihara Kawase.
That bundle is decent. Hope it gets some more sales.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Man, Fitz the Fox is the longest Game Boy platformer I've ever played. It just keeps going in all it's greenness.

That's what we're here for. Making life bearable, and duckable, and lewd, and anime, sometimes wrestling, more lewd, some salt, some ginger, and whatever dinosaur meat is left over. Yes SteamGAF is just one big recipe of fun.

ExoSoul

Banned

Awesome to hear that you're in a confortable place right now, I hope you keep having reasons to smile =)

Ludens

Banned
I'm from my friend, waiting to play Bloodborne DLC, Sony fucked up and we can't play it because the DLC is marked as not owned. Lol.

Indivisible update
All backers $1 to $99 will get a Steam Key for How to Survive. Tiers that are $100 and above will get a key to How to Survive and Brothers. Nothing major but a free bonus is a free bonus. So i guess if anyone want's How to survive for a dollar and help someone out this is the best way.
What are the contests about? I wouldn't mind trying to win the custom PS4.

Deques

I have no idea since I haven't built one myself yet but can't you build a desktop that outperforms the laptop for the same price?

I know, not the point of the video, I'm just curious.

Edit: And the most important question - Would JaseC buy it if it counted as a +1? =P

The laptop looks big and heavy to be a laptop and not something that I would carry around

NMCs_Texture_Pack_For_New_Vegas because pretty textures are pretty.

Weapon Retexture Project because pretty weapons are pretty.

4GB Fallout New Vegas because 4 GB is pretty.

Bouncing Natural Breasts BECAUSE!

EDIT: If you can't be bothered for all of those, then just use Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition. Gets all my bugs and installs only essentials.

EDIT: I have never tried the Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP as I always used MM so you can probably compare which is to your liking.

dont forget about bouncy butts

here's my list, buddy: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153420617&postcount=1624

it's mostly essentials and very nice must-haves

it's a bit outdated but it's a good list i think

Just install the unofficial patches and you're good to go. Yes, they still haven't fixed the crashing issues.
And don't forget to save a lot in several slots. The game can break your save game.

Installing..

Thanks, there's some good stuff here, most notable bouncing breasts mod.

It's great to have you around and I'm glad that things are better for you than last year.

Nice post btw :)

Lain

I'm surprised that only Pepsiman (from my flist) seem to have played Eternal Senia.
I mean, sure it's a free to play game (with no dlc or microtransactions though) and while it has a 98% positive reviews out of 3645 reviews, it could be thought as just being echo chamber noise (I thought it was pretty good though).
But still with it being free, not too long and being an RPG Maker game with a kind of action combat, I imagined some more people would give it a try.

Monooboe

That's awesome! A year might fly by but it is still so much more when spent in good health.

Sober

BAK's DLC plans have been baffling, to say the least. I'll never understand why sub-hour DLCs are even made. Just seems like a waste of time and money for everyone involved.
I think the price of buying all the DLC a la carte finally finally overtook the price of the season pass this month. I think, last I checked. One month to go, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom