• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

Beat Shadow of Mordor. I legit laughed out loud at the ending it was so hilariously bad.

The game overall was OK but nothing special, I don't really want to play any more than the 9 hrs I have. Mad Max was definitely the better purchase.

Dsyndrome

Now I want to do a trivia giveaway. I'll let this one run it's course and wait a while though, I've got the theme and everything.

Trivia is about FFXIII-2? Well, there goes my interest then. Gotta first get and play XIII before going for a sequel.

Now that it's over, can someone explain the clues and puzzle, please?

Gotta blow 'em all!
2420-0-1448329040.png

Ozium

what are the chances bandai namco put Xenosaga 1- 3 on STEAM?

1 is good
2 is meh but has a nice battle system
3 is GOAT

chronomac

xzrYr2K.jpg

Axiom Verge is a damn good time, aside from one frustrating boss. I didn't even get half the weapons either.

I also sort of wish the game had a fast-travel mechanic, at least after you beat it.

Ozium

xzrYr2K.jpg

Axiom Verge is a damn good time, aside from one frustrating boss. I didn't even get half the weapons either.

I also sort of wish the game had a fast-travel mechanic, at least after you beat it.

a metroidvania not 100% complete?

white-girls-laughing.jpg

;)

a metroidvania not 100% complete?

white-girls-laughing.jpg

;)

There are glyphs in random walls that needed to be manually translated outside of the game and then input as codes within the game to gain access to certain weapons, on top of finding the secret paths to those weapons.

chronomac

Thank God for the ignore feature.

I bought Axiom Verge as a birthday present to myself and still haven't played it. :(

I'm a sucker for Metroidvanias so as soon as I started I was sucked in. It has some of the best music of any game I've played this year.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Thank God for the ignore feature.

I'm a sucker for Metroidvanias so as soon as I started I was sucked in. It has some of the best music of any game I've played this year.

Doubt it'll beat Undertale's OST for me this year but I can't wait to jump on it. Saving it for when I'm confined for about a week.

KarmaCow

xzrYr2K.jpg

Which boss? Guessing the
hornet
boss. Most (all?) of the bosses have quick kills which is really nice for repeat playthroughs.

Dsyndrome

GeForce Experience is messed up for me now on Windows 10, keeps asking me to insert a smart card. I'm not trying to login into stuff, GeForce. Stop asking me.
Edit: Fixed it by running the program as an administrator.
Was there a steam sale around thanksgiving last year? My memory is dreadful about these things.
Yes there was. Next one is in 37 hours and 6 minutes.

chronomac

Any more news on Jade Empire being free?
Which boss? Guessing the
hornet
boss. Most (all?) of the bosses have quick kills which is really nice for repeat playthroughs.

I found the Sentinel annoying as hell and he took me a dozen tries to beat, mostly because of how many projectiles were on screen. Everything else was maybe 1-5 tries. The hornet wasn't bad once I learned to use that block that's sticking out for cover.

Sober

Also remember that Batman Arkham Knight Community Challenges DLC that PC owners will get few days before consoles? Well they announced it and they are "reused" maps from previous games apparently

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Bat...NEWS-Community-Challenge-Pack-Maps/m-p/913744
As someone who played the fuck out of the challenge modes in the previous games, this is okay, as long as there is more to do with the original released stuff, like exactly what the extent they are adding in old wave-based combat since there's only one map like that right now. Or making sure the rest of the playable characters in challenge mode actually measure up a little bit more to Batman/Robin/Nightwing/maybe Catwoman.

All the maps they're adding are perfectly fine because those are some of the better made maps, although there's a few more I would include instead. Monarch Theatre isn't even a challenge map so I don't know if they mean the exterior from Arkham City or the interior version.

It's something they're doing extra so whatever, I don't mind. I care more about them bringing the quality of everything else in AK's challenge mode up to those standards. Also notice how much of the challenge shit was from Arkham City. Seems pretty obvious to me. Arkham City/Origins has the more robust challenge mode anyway.

Endless predator seems interesting, that's like the only original thing that sounds good I've heard from Arkham Knight yet, and it wasn't really even their idea to begin with.

Eila

About as much as them putting Vesperia on Steam, I'd say.

That... doesn't sound impossible.
I imagine they're going to want to put the newest title first, but they are already putting a PS3 Tales of game on Steam already with Symphonia. Looking forward to getting that next year.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Valkyria Chronicles ending spoilers

Why the hell did they kill Faldio off

Does everyone die in this game

Damn it

Great game, 10/10 will pretend I own a PS4 so I can vote its remaster for GOTY

In the meantime, I'm off to new game plus.

edit: That trivia giveaway was for XIII-2? Damn, I should've held off from blindly guessing. Oh well.

Vibranium

Banned
Meh, I rather they didn't. Chris Avellone isn't there anymore so the writing won't be that good and everything else about that game other than the writing / dialog was generally worse than Fallout 3.

Obsidian's true destiny is an Archer rpg.

There were a lot of people who worked on New Vegas, there's a list in that Bethesda thread. Even without Avellone and Gonzalez they could still do great things. George Ziets, for example, wrote the team of First Recon, who are really cool characters. And Sawyer's still there.

I like to think that they could still convince Chris to write a few characters as a freelancer, he loves Fallout too much.

or seeing the letters in the word Sea being in reverse alphabetical order and sorting the images like that. Those assumptions were wrongh though. I am at my wit's end.

Well 321 would fit in with the sea clue if someone was trying to beat people over the head with a pattern of reverse order. If only each image had a label that could be used to reorder everything.

Damn the asshole who did this trivia.

I think everyone is just trolling me at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom