• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout 4 hype just makes me want an Elder Scrolls VI even more. Especially now that I'm playing through Skyrim again (never touched the DLC before, got through about Act 2 of the main quest according to the wiki last I played). Never been as in to that franchise as I have ES. And no, I'm not gonna play ESO (probably.)

It's probably at least 2-3 years off though...

Why wouldn't it? 30cm for GPU, can fit in most cards.

I dont know. I already have some trouble in my current case and the MATX Phenom looks even smaller.
And in my current one there are not many things inside. GPU, 3 HDDs and 1 SSD.

And in the next one I might even want to use a SLI Pascal (for VR).

Anyone want a Santa hat added to their avatar?

Never, probably. Which fucking sucks. I bought COP and SOC physical and digital at full price... Was totally worth it. Amazing games.

Not until after Thanksgiving, you holiday creep supporting maniac. (I know, I know, it's because you already had *your* Thankgiving*... but still... ) :p

user237

Fallout 4 hype just makes me want an Elder Scrolls VI even more. Especially now that I'm playing through Skyrim again (never touched the DLC before, got through about Act 2 of the main quest according to the wiki last I played). Never been as in to that franchise as I have ES. And no, I'm not gonna play ESO (probably.)

Elder Scrolls Online is worth playing if you like the Tamriel setting and if you enjoy playing for the quests and stories. There's a ton of good quests to go though and the world is quite pretty. If you play it solo it's kind of like playing a high budget Elder Scrolls fangame. It's different but has a ton of references to the ES world.

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

You're a monster.

Not only did you quickly abandon your Saorise avatar mashup, but now you've gone ahead with Christmas before Thanksgiving in your country.

Prepare for deportation to Canada. You can stay with Enter the Dragon Punch. Maybe.

Dsyndrome

Christmas avatars already? Curious to see who wins between Ronan and Santa.

Edit: Canadian Thanksgiving's October 12th? That's so early.

Adnor

Banned
I changed my avatar to celebrate 18 De Septiembre (a chilean national holiday), but never changed it back...

I've had this avatar since last year <_<

elder scrolls is so boring to me. It can only be even slightly enjoyable with the help of combat overhaul mods. I found everything really dull in skyrim, Morrowind is a decent game at best

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Indie Game Battle -- MB-A5578E425CEB753C - Taken by ExoSoul

Adnor

Banned
Santa hat > Saoirse. Sorry.

You can mix both!

3gO6Zo6.png

Oh God I'm sorry.

dot

The one where you
shoot from the jeep into that big troll.

That one was my least favorite boss fight in the game. Such a pain in Professional mode.

I can't wait to play it properly in co-op with an actual person this time. (hurry and beat 4 already Winter! :V)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Mystery Gift #2 failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Mystery Gift failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1446486652z1.png

People should go play Fallout 3 without mods and then come back and say Fallout 4 looks and plays the same.

I mean, it's not the next Crysis but jesus at the hyperbole being spewed out everywhere.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-89F0DEA4B828693D - Taken by pantsattack. 27 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-5111DA7DCB36328C - Taken by TheLight. 23 entrants total.

t1446487012z1.png

aw350

Banned
Thanks to the thread, I now know how to pronounce Saoirse.

(Going to watch Hanna sometime this week, the description got me hooked.)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Bayonetta, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bayonetta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-BD1896B0D2F63A9D - Taken by Servizio. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-E08CD53CCDB1D30B - Taken by Monooboe. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-0DDAD82CD25C93EF - Taken by pantsattack. 5 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-198D0A502732553D - Taken by KenOD. 9 entrants total.

t1446489472z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game #9 -- MB-388B1DD6DD6F85D7 - Taken by derExperte
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-A1AC80B723313BA5 - Taken by Mr. Luchador. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game#10 -- MB-8C7C43E85474D532 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-BE3422537EC6D3B7 - Taken by laserlaser. 8 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-ABDDCCC4C93D0FB9 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total. - Taken by chronomac. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-C7E7776FE4BFC417 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-C58DE53578DB1AF8 - Taken by Mikurden. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-DE1828CD40B62ACC - Taken by BernardoOne. 12 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-EFAE8E2C6D0B853B - Taken by Dragon1893. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-CE93103ED11B2AB4 - Taken by GERGiEV. 3 entrants total.

t1446489652z1.png

^ Yep.

Kinda surprising that the Fallout .jpeg thread is still going to places. Now it's at the "Look at this Witcher 3 screenshot" phase

That one was my least favorite boss fight in the game. Such a pain in Professional mode.

I can't wait to play it properly in co-op with an actual person this time. (hurry and beat 4 already Winter! :V)

I regret starting so many games. Maybe I'll finish it faster if I go easy mode, lol.

Deitus

^ Yep.

Kinda surprising that the Fallout .jpeg thread is still going to places. Now it's at the "Look at this Witcher 3 screenshot" phase

And now SwimDramaGender is at it again. I'm getting more entertainment out of these FO4 threads than I ever did out of FO3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom