• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

The point is, all anyone has said since the announcement of no dailies was doom and gloom. It was like predicting the sun coming up. The bigger surprise (or bolder prediction) would have been if it wasn't disappointing.

Most people in this thread are disappointed by everything that happens. Steam would have to start selling anime, and even then they'd complain about the price, video player, etc.

It has nothing to do with the sale.

It's more like predicting that people in the United States are going to eat a lot of turkey tomorrow. We already know what they're going to do.

A lot different. It's more Mirrors Edge with Zombies than a Borderlands RPG with Zombies.
Still really good though, one of my biggest surprises this year.

I thought I'd got my purchases down but then you mention mirror's edge, never played but it is certainly tempting at that price.

I think people need to look at these sales from the perspective of someone who has 30-100 games on steam and not that of someone who buys bundle junk to increase game counts. Incredible amounts of smaller/older games with heavy discounts and these sales continue to blow me away with the amount of quality on display for such great prices. I mean compare this sale to anything on the consoles, although PSN has started to do real sales as of late.

Why is this a 24 hour raffle....I mean if it were a game like Tales of Zestiria I'd understand but come on...
I don't want to wait 24 hours to know if I won a game or not mang.

89e.png

Teggy

Someone sell me the Dying Light, how diferent is from Dead Island?

The big difference is the traversal. If the idea of first person parkour is attractive to you and you just found Dead Island tiring because of the repetition, go for it. I played both Dead Islands and Dying Light this year and Dying Light really felt like it added what Dead Island was missing.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
What the hell is Ubisoft doing?

These saleprices are laughable, like come on not even a discount on ac4 and all the other ac games are at 50%off even the ones that is usually at 75%.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Run Run & Die $0.79
Mighty Switch Force! Hose it down! $1.49
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav $1.99
Pix The Cat $2.49
Xeodrifter $2.49
Fight The Dragon $2.99
Dropsy $4.99
Gauntlet $4.99
Lost Planet Colonies Edition $4.99
Lost Planet 2 $4.99
Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Force Edition $4.99
Pure $4.99
Split Second $4.99

Let me become a hooker this week.
latest

Kyougar

I like you.

I wish more people would realize that if they need someone to "convince" them to buy something or "sell them" on a game that it's probably not for them.

They'd probably be able to figure it out themselves if they did some research, but God forbid they do a little work and put a little effort into finding the answers they seek.

Finding answers himself IS Asking others if a game is worth it. I surely trust some of those mothertruckers in here more than someone outside, the developer or Marketing material.

Aslking if a game is worth it, is getting through all the marketing mud and own expectations in that specific genre and check if there are no hidden problems with that Title.

FloatOn

yo whats better grandia 2 or tits?
trails

I played grandia 2 on dreamcast and have fond memories but I never played with tits.

both are $10 rn

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, I need help from someone outside of Germany, who can gift me the Valve Complete Pack. Payment through Paypal.

Please send me a PM :)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Lost Planet 2 with four friends is seriously amazing, I highly recommend it if you have friends to play with. Seriously one of the best co-op campaign games I've played.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I first loathed, I just did not like it. However, it's actually alright and with a bit more time with it, it's ehhh. But for some godforsaken reason, the DLC campaign, the Spec-Ops campaign, is in a whole different league and much better than the base campaign. Better level design, better graphics/lighting, better bosses, more of a focus on interesting enemies, new interesting mechanics and twists, even better horror elements. I'd probably give the main campaign a 5.5-6/10, and the DLC campaign a 7.5-8/10. But it can be fun with friends.

Why is this a 24 hour raffle....I mean if it were a game like Tales of Zestiria I'd understand but come on...
I don't want to wait 24 hours to know if I won a game or not mang.

that's how you get blacklisted from giveaways tizoc

yo whats better grandia 2 or tits?
trails

I played grandia 2 on dreamcast and have fond memories but I never played with tits.

both are $10 rn

trails > grandia ii

Tizoc

IKARUGA IS 50% OFF YOU DASTARDS!

What's the best Ys game?

All of them.
Just get
all of them

They're Action RPGs, every Ys fan will tell you a different game is the best.

if you want a good starting point though go with either Ys 1+2 or Ys 3 (Oath), from there play the remaining games in any order.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just going to wait for the winter sale and hope that it'll be better. The lack of flash sales has really killed my interest in the sale this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom