• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xa7rDfd.png

Is it the teeth?

it's the big mouth + big head + eyes combo

AHA-Lambda

Got the Code! I used my default Paypal account (I live in Brazil), but when I got to the paypal review order page (the same one where you choose your payment method), I added a new US address and chose it. You have to add it in the checkout page or else you'll only be able to add another address from your own country.

Thanks! Got through checkout, here's hoping =/

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Got the Code! I used my default Paypal account (I live in Brazil), but when I got to the paypal review order page (the same one where you choose your payment method), I added a new US address and chose it. You have to add it in the checkout page or else you'll only be able to add another address from your own country.

Worked for me, thank you!

ms5Er7y.png

After Dark isn't on sale at the moment but is 7.50 via nuuvem, should you have it before playing Skylines at all? Oddly they only have the base game on sale at the moment.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anyone know if Wolfenstein from UPlay still comes with the Doom beta?

It doesn't. That promotion ended a week after the game launched. You're likely thinking of GMG and its selling of pre-purchase keys even well after the game had launched.

It only took me until level 2 for Snakebird to stump me. I really have no idea how to get the fruit without getting jammed or dying in the water.

AHA-Lambda

The search for bargains does not stop yet!

Let's roll dice with the devil and get a 20% discount voucher from UPlay! What could go wrong??

*redeems 100 UPlay points*

*15 mins later*

giphy.gif

*sigh*

Knurek

The search for bargains does not stop yet!

Let's roll dice with the devil and get a 20% discount voucher from UPlay! What could go wrong??

*redeems 100 UPlay points*

*15 mins later*

giphy.gif

*sigh*

Had one redeemed three days ago, still no email.
Ubi+shovel=lashman gif.

It doesn't. That promotion ended a week after the game launched. You're likely thinking of GMG and its selling of pre-purchase keys even well after the game had launched.

Seemed to confirm on the beta sign-up page for me. I received the pre-order TF2 items as well.

jett

D-Member
Ever since Steam changed the currency on me there are several games that I just plain can't buy. Can't even see the price. What's up with that?

Salsa

I dont understand the Nuuvem black friday sales thing

it says "Over 300 games on sale"

I click on it and it shows like 30

are they cycling them?

fucking confusing website

Weird, got my very first
Operación cancelada. Por lo menos un producto en su carro no está a la venta en tu región.
message from nuuvem even with a vpn when trying to buy Darkstalkers 2. Bought Mushihimesama and Cities Skylines last night with no issues so hopefully this wasn't a sudden change and is just the one game.

are they cycling them?
Yes, they are. Can you buy Darkstalkers 2 for me? <3

Eila

Ever since Steam changed the currency on me there are several games that I just plain can't buy. Can't even see the price. What's up with that?

Publishers didn't define the regional price. You could wait until they do or bother them about it so they do it faster.

Dr Dogg

It's only matter of time before I crack and pick up Undertale from the impressions in here and the OT but Stump's praise and examples used pretty much seals the deal.

Ventara

Humble "Repeats 2.0" Bundle.

Oh, wow. Yes! I was thinking of picking up Beyond Eyes, but decided to pass until a 75% off sale. I think I'll jump in on this bundle.

Oh, and since no one has posted the bundle yet (weird, someone usually does), here it is.

Humble Bundle Weekly Team17 The Threequel

Pay What You Want

Worms
Worms Crazy Golf
Alien Breed: Trilogy
Light
Worms Armageddon

Beat The Average

Worms Revolution Gold
Worms Reloaded
Flockers
Schrödinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark