• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
leftovers

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Baron_Calamity, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

hyper fighters -- MB-B45A7E592301E8AE - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
Two Worlds 2 -- MB-D1F5E23026634070 - Taken by Perun - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-371E4E0350E486B9 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.

t1448567200z1.png

Dsyndrome

$60 spent thus far, I'll spread the buys over the sale to make it feel like I'm getting good daily deals and beating the system. Too bad I can't play them until sometime mid next week.

Ruruja

Publishers were permitted to set separate discounts, yes. Dascu said that his game will be 75% off come the Winter Sale while chubs said that he's set the same price for both sales.

Don't really like that change, what with the sales being so close together.

Thanks for the info.

Darksiders 2 Death Edition is 11 bucks on nuuvem

And this is going to be an awful Thanksgiving, going to my cousins house and the last time I went over there my step aunt got drunk and rubbed my curly hair for an hour while telling me stories of her beautiful Argentinian boyfriend and how I reminded her of her youth.

~Kinggi~

Banned
OK Seriously wtf is up with GMG giving off these petty discount codes? Generally it's 20% miniumum :/

This is normal. WHenever they have large site-wide sales that can be used with the coupon they lower the coupon value. When no sale is active it will go back up to 20-25%

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
King's Quest on Newegg is a hell of a deal. I picked the game up initially on PS4, but couldn't resist the double-dip at almost 80% off.

It's a shame that the newest episodes aren't being released very quickly. But the first episode is great and was about 4-5 hours long, so it's still worth it just for that in my opinion.

It's a shame it won't be eligible for GOTY voting under the new rules.

sadblob

Yes. Plutia is best gurl and Peashy is a very strong fighter. Everything else is also going to make your life easier. Raising level cap is also useful and add a bit of additiinal endgame content.

Thanks, will get it then.

Also, can someone give me an opinion on Kingdoms of Amalur? Currently it's $9.99 for the complete edition and I remember hearing it was good back in the day.

Man, ever since they updated the store from EUR to CHF there's a lot of stuff without a buy button or even a price.

Wtf Valve. Elite Dangerous for example:

steamxslsw.jpg

Darksiders 2 Death Edition is 11 bucks on nuuvem

And this is going to be an awful Thanksgiving, going to my cousins house and the last time I went over there my step aunt got drunk and rubbed my curly hair for an hour while telling me stories of her beautiful Argentinian boyfriend and how I reminded her of her youth.
That sounds awesome.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Man, ever since they updated the store from EUR to CHF there's a lot of stuff without a buy button or even a price.

Wtf Valve. Elite Dangerous for example:

steamxslsw.jpg

Subs that didn't receive updating pricing cease to be available on a country's store when support for its local currency is implemented. It sucks and is something Valve needs to change, but Valve does give publishers a heads-up about expanded currency support.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Hektor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Undertale -- MB-5036043E86C51353 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 97 entrants total.

t1448562397z1.png

maty

xrtaKbv.png

zt8E4QP.png

Steam birthday. 5 years and 1100+ games, what a ride.

To more games I'd like to play but never will. Cheers

Still haven't spent a dime on this sale. Might keep it that way, if only I'd buy games to gift but since region locking began I'm fucked.

rtcn63

Can't get in on any BB deals because GCU hasn't registered yet. It's only been a few days and it still shows as pending online, but it was the first time the CS rep activated a membership, so I'm afraid I'll have to drive back again next week. Otherwise I'd probably pick up AK and maybe FC4.

Xanathus

So glad I snapped that Amazon deal for NFS The Crew + Wild Run + Season Pass for $15, it's showing up as "Unavailable" now. Wonder how much I can flip it for if I decide not to play it.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Game of Thrones- -- MB-C23075150254DB0F - Taken by Widdly Scuds

This is the telltale game, steam key

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

mayan death robots- -- MB-3F8844F9C9C644DD - Taken by Baron_Calamity
devouring stars -- MB-3BDF02D757AB7698 - Taken by SSPssp
brawl- -- MB-DB483889DD10512D - Taken by redlacs
should all work

Subs that didn't receive updating pricing cease to be available on a country's store when support for its local currency is implemented. It sucks and is something Valve needs to change, but Valve does give publishers a heads-up about expanded currency support.

Ah, so it's actually the publishers fault. Thanks, good to know.

Ludens

Banned
I was playing MGSV, got a message someone was invading me, I went to my FOB, kick his ass away, I received a message he stole two nukes?
Fact is, I don't own nukes at all, I dismantle them as soon as I get them, in that moment I had zero nukes, so what the hell he stole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom