• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu(e)

Oh, wow. Yes! I was thinking of picking up Beyond Eyes, but decided to pass until a 75% off sale. I think I'll jump in on this bundle.

Oh, and since no one has posted the bundle yet (weird, someone usually does), here it is.

Humble Bundle Weekly Team17 The Threequel

For $70 you get the Team 17 Legacy Collection. Which includes:

Alien Breed Trilogy
Beyond Eyes
Flockers
Light
LA Cops
Overruled! Penarium
Schrodinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark
Sheltered (Early Access)
Superfrog HD
The Escapists
The Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility - DLC
The Escapists: Alcatraz - DLC
The Escapists: Escape Team - DLC
The Escapists: Duct Tapes are Forever
The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Worms
Worms Armageddon
Worms Blast
Worms Clan Wars
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Worms Reloaded: Game of the Year Edition
Worms Revolution Gold Edition
Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition
Worms World Party Remastered

Yep.

zkylon

zkylewd
70 usd

what in the actual fuck lol

Pick up Lisa as well so you have your fill of subversive jrpgs.

lisa is weird

i gave it an honest shot but i feel a game like that shouldn't have punishing savepoints and shouldn't be that difficult

i'm not here for the great mechanics, i'm here to experience something weird and funny and grotesque and the game pushes back way too much

Ventara

Actually, I think I'll pass on the bundle, since Beyond Eyes is the only thing I want. If anyone wants to sell a the key for Beyond Eyes for $5, I'm your man. I'll take LA Cops for $2 as well (I still wanna try it despite the mixed opinions).

For $70 you get the Team 17 Legacy Collection. Which includes:

Alien Breed Trilogy
Beyond Eyes
Flockers
Light
LA Cops
Overruled! Penarium
Schrodinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark
Sheltered (Early Access)
Superfrog HD
The Escapists
The Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility - DLC
The Escapists: Alcatraz - DLC
The Escapists: Escape Team - DLC
The Escapists: Duct Tapes are Forever
The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Worms
Worms Armageddon
Worms Blast
Worms Clan Wars
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Worms Reloaded: Game of the Year Edition
Worms Revolution Gold Edition
Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Deluxe Edition
Worms World Party Remastered

Yep.

Oh, that, too. Though it doesn't seem worth it to me.

I haven't bought anything on Steam so far, yay!

Can anyone assist me with a Nuuvem order? Looking to get Mushihimesama, Dying Light: Season Pass, and LEGO Worlds. :eek:

Don't sell your soul to the french for a mere beta access. Give it to EA, they pay in BioWare Points. (no value loss from inflation!)
Everyone has a price.
It doesn't. That promotion ended a week after the game launched. You're likely thinking of GMG and its selling of pre-purchase keys even well after the game had launched.
Thanks. I thought that I read someone in here say that UPlay was giving out pre-order keys but it looks like I was wrong. I'll get Wolfy one day, but not today.
Oh now I'm unsure, to get Gat out of Hell or Broforce... hmmmh.
Definitely Broforce.

Hey did you know there is this thing called Google Image Search? It is kind of neat.

Beware of lewd however.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-F5E897A2BD0F7C13 - Taken by Accoun. 4 entrants total.

t1448580341z1.png

Regginator

I have exactly €2,00 in my Steam Wallet that I want to spend on something. Anything more is unfortunately out of the question, because that would mean I'd have to spend an additional €10 for a Steam Wallet card.

Anyhow, I was eyeballing Minerva's Den. I've already played it in the past on the PS3, but I've never seen it hit €1,99 yet, I think it's an all-time low. I won't be playing it anytime very soon, but just to have it available since I very much doubt it going even lower during the winter sale.

Yay? Or other suggestions?

Hektor

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Is there a point in owning a PSTV if you already own a Vita?

Depends, it can play Spelunky, thats reason enough for me :p

But for realz, I still haven't played Persona 4 and lots of other Vita games I own and having the option to play some of them on the Vita or the big TV sounds nice.
And my Flatmate still has a Dualshock 3 laying around somewhere so I thought it's a nice toy for 15€. And it comes with OlliOlli and Velocity Ultra which I don't own for my Vita yet

edit: it's crazy that I could buy 6 of these for the price I payed for my 64GB Vita Card :/

Blu(e)

Neither this, nor the bundle include Stunt GP. Which is a shame because it was a pretty damn cool racer.

To be fair, the game isn't on steam. I wonder if they do add it to steam if it will become available people who bought and own the $70 legacy bundle.

I just cancelled my humble bundle subscription. Feels like the smart choice after last month and I bet they will end up giving games I'm going to buy on this sale.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Widdly Scuds, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Widdly Scuds, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dropsy -- MB-B6970D44F13E33DF - Taken by Hektor. 33 entrants total.

t1448574701z1.png

Hektor

Depends, it can play Spelunky, thats reason enough for me :p

But for realz, I still haven't played Persona 4 and lots of other Vita games I own and having the option to play some of them on the Vita or the big TV sounds nice.
And my Flatmate still has a Dualshock 3 laying around somewhere so I thought it's a nice toy for 15€. And it comes with OlliOlli and Velocity Ultra which I don't own for my Vita yet

edit: it's crazy that I could buy 6 of these for the price I payed for my 64GB Vita Card :/

Fuck it, bought one. Thanks for the heads up.

lisa is weird

i gave it an honest shot but i feel a game like that shouldn't have punishing savepoints and shouldn't be that difficult

i'm not here for the great mechanics, i'm here to experience something weird and funny and grotesque and the game pushes back way too much
I've playing on pain mode (the game just asks if you want to play on hard with no details) and it makes the save points explode after one use so you have to manage them, lol.

And I apperciate that the game actually tries to have interesting mechanics and not just rely on the absurdity present. I'm enjoying my time with it so far.

Axiom Verge seems really great, been too long since I've played a good Metroidvania. Great art style and the game is a real show case for ULMB tech, crazy how clear everything is with that on. Hopefully Pascal will let me run more advanced games at 120 FPS

derExperte

The PSTV proves that you could sell the bubonic plague if you discounted it by 85%. And going by how the price has been falling steadily starting on day 1 15€ will look like a bad deal soon enough, the poor thing only exists so someone at Sony can say 'at least the Vita isn't the worst product we released this decade'.

Speaking of bad deals that only look good for five seconds: https://www.saturn.de/de/product/_c...omb-premium-edition-adventure-pc-1807417.html

Kiddie pool trivia. Lightning strikes three times, get it? (This isn't a hint)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Final Fantasy XIII -- MB-6551342C33291335 - Taken by Se7enSword Trivia Question: Jecht Paine Vincent?

The_Super_Inframan

The PSTV proves that you could sell the bubonic plague if you discounted it by 85%. And going by how the price has been falling steadily starting on day 1 15€ will look like a bad deal soon enough, the poor thing only exists so someone at Sony can say 'at least the Vita isn't the worst product we released this decade'.

Speaking of bad deals that only look good for five seconds: https://www.saturn.de/de/product/_c...omb-premium-edition-adventure-pc-1807417.html

Don't speak so bad about Vita-chan, shes a cool little machine whith lots of great games...

But your kinda right, could be I never use the PSTV, but hey, I payed more for some Blu-Rays or games I never watched/played :p

The_Super_Inframan

old news?

Microids Mega Bundle 30th Anniversary

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/microids-mega-bundle-30th-anniversary

BundleStars is also doing bundle tiers now...

Tier 1 - Pay €1.99

Darkstone
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Syberia
Monument Builders - Alcatraz
Moto Racer Collection
Hospital Manager
Iron Storm

Tier 2 - Pay €4.99 - Including products above

Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Return to Mysterious Island
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Dracula: The Resurrection
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Sinking Island
The Bluecoats: North vs South
Still Life
eXperience 112

Tier 3 - Pay €6.99 - Including products above

Still Life 2
Bet On Soldier
Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village
Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold
Dream Chamber
Subject 13
Syberia II

Can anybody tell me if Carmageddon: Reincarnation has been patched so the game actually runs decently yet? I'd love to play the game but the myriad issues at launch put me off.

MUnited83

For you.

Its fucking ridículous how poorly they handled PlayStation TV. I mean, I wasn't expecting much, but holy fucking shit even a guy making his own system on his basement would have been more profissional.
The PlayStation TV can't even fucking run Netflix . The PlayStation TV. It can't run a very big portion of PS Vita titles because Sony are dickwads. Even titles that dont need touch screen at all aren't compatible, and even the ones that needed it could've been circumvented because they actually programmed touch screen emulation into the damn thing(to never be fucking used because they didn't let the games that needed it to run).

Its a good purchase for 15€ IF it still can be hacked to undo Sony's stupidity and actually run the whole library on it. I would buy one of my parents to use as a Netflix box at least.

The_Super_Inframan

Its a good purchase for 15€ IF it still can be hacked to undo Sony's stupidity and actually run the whole library on it. I would buy one of my parents to use as a Netflix box at least.

Wasn't the library limitation unlocked some time ago with that email exploit?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I got a PM the other day about how to enter trivia giveaways. I was surprised because the instructions are in the post itself.

Format your PM like this:
screen-shot-2015-01-1dhj6z.png

So copy-paste the code for the game you want, then put a space, then put your answer to the trivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom