• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I got a PM the other day about how to enter trivia giveaways. I was surprised because the instructions are in the post itself.

Format your PM like this:
screen-shot-2015-01-1dhj6z.png

So copy-paste the code for the game you want, then put a space, then put your answer to the trivia.

Pretty sure that's what was confusing people. Image looks really close.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
In this case, the trivia should be pretty easy BTW. (I'm obviously not going to enter since I also get the log files with the answer delivered to me LOL)

PzKqkQX.png

hRD4Ixjl.jpg

0POkhvzl.jpg

And we have two winners!

Feel free to give your answers.

We still have the totally not XIII-2 trivia going on somewhere in this thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=186623534&postcount=16846

There a 3 groups of pics. The first identifies the game, the second leads to a certain part of the game, and the third tells you what the answer is basically. You can Google all of this fairly quickly even if you have not played the game providing you correctly deciper what the pics mean. Autocomplete can help you too.

Miff

So Hitman 2 is apparently free for at SquareEnix store. Sites are saying it's for Steam, but all I got was a download manager :/

TWILT

Banned
The answer to the trivia question with "What do Vanille/Fang like to do?" was just
hold hands
. Didn't realize it was so simple :V

Blu(e)

The answer to the trivia question with "What do Vanille/Fang like to do?" was just
hold hands
. Didn't realize it was so simple :V

I tried
hug
after Jaw's lewd comment. Only thing I ever saw them do really.

Also was really close for the latest one. Had red on the tip of my tongue but thought that answer wouldn't make sense.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 8.1.1. This maintenance release includes the following changes:
  • Fixed a layout issue with regional price comparisons on sale pages
  • Fixed a layout issue with All New Releases and Popular tabs on the homepage during sales
  • Fixed a layout issue with some achievement progress bars not being displayed correctly
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Literally within seconds of posting my update announcement to Steam:

I'm going to go eat some turkey and forget about these turkeys

zkylon

zkylewd
I've playing on pain mode (the game just asks if you want to play on hard with no details) and it makes the save points explode after one use so you have to manage them, lol.

And I apperciate that the game actually tries to have interesting mechanics and not just rely on the absurdity present. I'm enjoying my time with it so far.
i dunno, i don't think it succeeds at having interesting mechanics, at least for the while i played it

it was just frustrating in my experience and got in the way

also the game was just unpleasant for all the right reasons but that combination of clunky, punishing gameplay with like a story and universe that are just repulsive by design just pushed me away

an interesting game for sure, but i need to be in a better state of mind to appreciate it (and i think they could've done away with the clunky and the punishing)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
jshackles you may NOT have any sweet potato nonsense until you get cracking on WebTV support. There are literally dozens of us out there and we DEMAND satisfaction.

Ozium

humble giving me dat free escapist DLC

thanks humble weekly

edit: it's a steam key for the DLC if people don't have the game yet but want to grab it fyi

zkylon

zkylewd
jshackles you may NOT have any sweet potato nonsense until you get cracking on WebTV support. There are literally dozens of us out there and we DEMAND satisfaction.

jshackles promised two things to me first

after he's done with me he'll get to you damn it

stop hogging jshackles

mrgone

humble giving me dat free escapist DLC

thanks humble weekly

edit: it's a steam key for the DLC if people don't have the game yet but want to grab it fyi

Something to note about Humble free stuff - it can go away. Make sure you save the key if you can't add it to your account yet. I ended up losing the free Stealth Inc. 2 given away during their summer sale because I forgot to add the key to my account and it expired.

Also I'm not completely sure, but I think the free tiers on the bundles lock your BTA at the current price just like buying in at a dollar.

Unicorn

I've tried multiple times copying files from one pc to another without downloading files again on my poopy Internet. Shit never works and guides I read are from 3+ years ago.

I've bought only four games, and considering no dalies or flash sales, I'm done and I did great. Now that is getting better, not what you think it is: not going into store or checking deals

I kid I kid

Morning, GAF. To whom it applies to happy turkey/mass food day.
It's easy when ya play games.

I'm still planning to get Life is Strange though. But I'm not sure if I should get it now or later in the winter sale. I'm still busy with Fallout 4. Like, play from the moment I arrive at home from work until I go to sleep, and play again in the morning before I go to work, busy.

Now that I think about it, won't romancing her technically be
incest
? LOL.

Everyone is a synth, everyone is
incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom