• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

I remember watching Handball at the London Olympics and thinking that this was the best sport ever. Not seen a peep of it since.

L.O.R.D

1PYeWWQ.jpg

sweet , team fortress 2 is now for free

Monooboe

Ugh I really shouldn't play Unity, I don't think I've ever played a game that is so unfriendly, since I love being the world and just collecting things, small things become such an immense things where I just get overly stressed to point of rage, the times I've smashed the controller into the table... can't believe it's still working. Like for example, why would they introduce lockpicking on collectables, so when I just want to quickly just get the chest and move on I have to lockpick and if I fail them, I have to run to a vendor and buy new ones and even the buying is at this point too slow, just the animation of the act so sloow, then back to the chest and fight the guards again... and now, even if missing one lockpick is a point where I'm about to loose it.

Sorry for the rant but needed to cool off. Overall I love the game but sad that it's hurt by some weird design choices.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Overclocked my i5 4670k to 4.7 without any problems (max 61°C after 2h of Prime95). Now I'm wondering if I can get it up to 5.0...

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Overclocked my i5 4670k to 4.7 without any problems (max 61°C after 2h of Prime95). Now I'm wondering if I can get it up to 5.0...

I should Overclock my i5 4670k, I even bought one of those giant Noctua coolers a few months ago just so I could do it.

Monooboe

So how many bought Elite and plan on playing it? How about a SteamGAF group ingame?:D I've been thinking about start playing it again, I kind of started to become a coffee trader in the game haha.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So how many bought Elite and plan on playing it? How about a SteamGAF group ingame?:D I've been thinking about start playing it again, I kind of started to become a coffee trader in the game haha.

I'm up for doing it!
Just gotta find some nice setup to play with on m/kb and learn the game :p

Monooboe

I'm up for doing it!
Just gotta find some nice setup to play with on m/kb and learn the game :p

Yeah I probably have to relearn it.XD Though I think it was quite playable with just the xbox controller, there were just some things where the keyboard was needed.

Tektonic

sigh, missed out on dragonborn dlc on amazon. go the other two, and even buying dragonborn on steam is less than sale on "legendary". who'd have thought amazon would have some cheap stuff.. oh, here; have some keys

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tektonic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Overlord -- MB-9A234ED431AE1432 - Taken by someguyinahat. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
GRID 2 -- MB-5CC0647895C92039 - Taken by ExoSoul. 3 entrants total.
Overlord Raising Hell -- MB-2D316140BD736EEE - Taken by Naaq. 1 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising -- MB-B2C89791626BC404
Bleeding Border -- MB-C5A256329ACB297A - Taken by BernardoOne. 1 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-0C77C8CF1727C09B - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.
Overlord 2 -- MB-45B4BD67A58A24DF - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.
PROFESSIONAL FARMER 2014 - PLATINUM EDITION -- MB-57EEAC4D3DCFD5D2 - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.

t1448584241z1.png

jett

D-Member
Publishers didn't define the regional price. You could wait until they do or bother them about it so they do it faster.

Thanks. Despite this regional stuff going on, it doesn't matter if I get a cheap key from GMG and activate it on my account right?

Dsyndrome

I'd do it but I'm going to a wedding on the east coast next weekend. I might play mid the following week when Steam GAF's not. :(

MUnited83

For you.
Anybody willing to split DIG Bundle 48? 0.76$ cents for a full copy of the bundle.

Games:

Turbo Pug
Age of Fear
Snowflake tattoo
Playing History: Plague
Playing History: Slave Trade
Playing History: Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom