• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It is quite an interesting series.

Where is the joke?

Vamphuntr

I beat Her Story. It was a fun little game. It reminded me of the Sega CD era and it's FMV games. It's was really great to figure it out by searching the database with keywords you hear during the interviews. It's also over in 2-3 hours so it doesn't drag on. There's card drops from it too if you are into that. Great little pickup from this sale.

Doing anything other than talking in New Vegas is such a chore compared to 4, playing them right next to each other really shows how many general qol improvements 4 made despite being such a step back in other areas. Someone should port NV into 4 :p

And the steam controller's big picture mode requirement is really annoying, trying to use it to play New Vegas but I start it via the 4GB ram mod extension so I can't use big picture mode as that just launches the game.......

I'm having a hell of a time adjusting to either the M+KB or controller control settings for Elite: Dangerous. I need to find a setup that mimics the Star Citizen control scheme I think.

mrgone

Canadian here. If I buy from nuveem with a credit card will the games work on steam? Certain games? Any region lock?

The games usually work worldwide, but the"informações Importantes" section on the upper left side of a game's page will indicate activation restrictions if there are any. It's locked down pretty tight for buying outside of South America now though, most things requiring a VPN and South American method of payment to complete a purchase. People have had luck here and there without any of that - I think Wolfenstein: The New Order was purchasable without a VPN or anything yesterday.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Lomax

Did the success of Game of Thrones just make HBO stuff tits into everything or has that always been their thing?

It's sort of always been an HBO thing (anyone remember Dream On? Didn't think so) but the success of True Blood and later GoT definitely encouraged it more. It's basically the only thing they can get away with that channels like FX can't.

Uraizen

Banned
Arcade sticks?! I have some old ones but love them all.

Oh God, pics? I think I'll just list them off.

Namco Arcade Stick PS1 x2
Tekken 6 Wireless PS3+360
MadCatz KE PS3 x2
MadCatz TE PS3+360
HRAP EX SE 360
GG Xrd PS4
HRAP4 PS4
Tekken 5 stick PS2
MadCatz SE modded PS3
Killer Instinct Xbone
Chun-li TE2 PS4
MadCatz TvC stick Wii x2

There's probably more, but hopefully you can all see why I don't want to take a picture of them all lined up.

I never understood the need to show boobs/sex in Game of Thrones. Like sometimes they just talk about political shit, when they are sitting naked on a bed, then they show sex-scenes that actually dont have any relation to the plot (not all).

zkylon

zkylewd
So if someone asked you to recommend it, you'd go "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"?
yeah, don't even watch a summary on youtube or anything, just don't bother

Episode 3 is still my fav. Only episode 2 I find to be absolutely horrible from that star wars films.
i feel like this is just an objectively wrong opinion, you're free to like them but they're all absolutely horrible lol

it's really really bad

I never understood the need to show boobs/sex in Game of Thrones. Like sometimes they just talk about political shit, when they are sitting naked on a bed, then they show sex-scenes that actually dont have any relation to the plot (not all).
my guess is that the script isn't as good as they pretend it is so they put some boobs in front of you to distract you and make you not notice

but yeah, it's a big distrust that the viewer will pay attention to just dialogue, but since a lot of the dialogue in game of thrones is just exposition being thrown back and forth it's not like that alone is gonna carry the show

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

It shows the times when people didnt gave a damn about nudity I suppose? Afterall nudity wasnt such a big deal way way back afterall.

Tizoc

I'm going to play through FFXIII, wish me luck in my hallway endeavours.

English or japanese audio?

English.
Also delete the video files you don't want to save yourself 20ish GB.

You'll probably feel that it's the best AssCreed game yet for the same reason as many others -- because thanks to the strong presence of the naval component, it's more a pirate game than an AssCreed game. I was very happy when it was revealed that Unity would be chiefly set in a single large city a la Brotherhood and Revelations rather than being a collection of smaller locations a la 3 and 4.

That's why I'd like it, the Ubi Soft open world collectathon ish just sounds like stockholm syndrome thing no offense.

as someone who owns FF7 and FF8 on PSN, which one would i be best getting for steam?

FF7, it has a mod that lets you edit out variety of models etc.
FF8 sadly has no such mod but would really benefit from one IMO :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom