• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purkake4

Banned
Could this honestly be a case of "we have enough money, let's not bilk the players anymore" gone horribly wrong?
Put all the market "tax" money in a separate fund and use it to fund games voted by the community or organize game jams with dank prizes or something?

Always something you can do to liven things up.

rtcn63

but knex

pTRU1-15840027enh-z6.jpg

rtcn63

The first season of True Detective is so so so so soooooo guuuud. Easily the best single season of any television show ever.

It's a great cop/family drama. The macabre elements are secondary sadly,
and don't really come truly in to play until the last few episodes.

Huh, I guess GMG put up the Just Cause 3 keys early for pre-loading. Generally I've never seen them have keys up before release day, so this is somewhat new for me.

I was half expecting them to cancel my order when I used that 50% off Mad Max coupon, but now that I've got it on my account I should be good-to-go. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

So how similar to Dead Island is Dying Light?

You could mistake it for Dead Island 2 very easily, or at least that's what the demo felt like to me. They made a lot of intelligent changes to the formula, like adding parkour and overhauling the level-up process, not to mention the night stuff. The updates and Season Pass seem pretty interesting, too.

Yeah I agree, it's not as great as a lot of folks made it out to be but it's definitely better than a movie about Lego's has any right to be.

You take that back. It's going along like ladeda and then all of the sudden you get "THIS IS NOT HOW BATMAN DIES!".

Plot is stuck? Just have Han Solo fly down as a literal deus ex machina.

Nzyme32

Is it worth it to play Civilization V on touch mode?

Got to try it on a friends Surface Pro 4 - it's pretty great.

What massively surprised me is the Surface Pen though. You can play strategy games with it pretty damn well. I played Starcraft 2 with it. The pen part works as you'd expect, but there is also a button along the side for right click. I think I'm going to have to get one, when I have enough money to throw at it.

Jawmuncher

hey what's better dead rising 3 or zombi?

Zombi is about the closest thing to a souls game that's not souls. While Dead Rising 3 is just more expanded upon DR2. You have a lot of time to complete that game, still fun though. Really depends on what kind of zombie game are you looking for. Are you trying to be on your toes or do you just want to destroy everything?

You could mistake it for Dead Island 2 very easily, or at least that's what the demo felt like to me. They made a lot of intelligent changes to the formula, like adding parkour and overhauling the level-up process, not to mention the night stuff. The updates and Season Pass seem pretty interesting, too.

Hm. I'll give the demo a try and see what I think. $20 is a lotttttt though.

edit - and let's not forget ms daddario

alexandra-daddario-true-detective.jpg

Tell me more.

zkylon

zkylewd
k, just youtube'd the shitty puzzles and carried on

i hope this last world is a bit shorter cos i'm starting to want to move on to other games. i wouldn't say these puzzles overstay their welcome but the bomb puzzles are just no fun and there's been a few so far and a few with added red herrings that are just things that have really made me like the a whole lot less

we'll see with this final world, blank slate i hope

Damn humble bundle charging me for the new bundle way early, forgot I was subscribed.

Some enemy in Lisa used a move called decapitate on one of my party members and he died for real and is now gone, lol

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of PunishedSnake, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PunishedSnake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
OlliOlli PlusWorms Revolution Extreme PlusVelocity Ultra PSN EU -- MB-99B7D541583BD51B - Taken by Kagemusha. 8 entrants total.

t1448719783z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom