• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a good black Friday haul this year from various places :)

Sonic Lost World, Fallout 4 + Season Pass, Just Cause 3, TRANSFORMERS: Devastation, Canabalt, AKIBA'S TRIP, Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition, Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel, Last Days of Spring, Divine Slice of Life, Beach Bounce ,Momodora III, Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru Part 1 & 2, 3D Realms Anthology - Steam Edition, The Fruit of Grisaia, Elite: Dangerous, NEKOPARA Vol. 0, Disney Mega Pack: Wave 2, Lucasarts Adventure Bundle, Amnesia, CLANNAD HD Edition, Call of Duty: Black Ops III + Nuk3town, Battlefield Hardline

Accoun

ZYOrswX.jpg

Bloodstained looking better than MN9 already.
Please tell me that there will be a countdown stream for it. After all of these Japanese devs doing countdowns to nothing and countdowns to other countdowns, I want to see a countdown to reveal of just 2 shaders.

Knurek

Munch alert!

Dino Dearest is a game about winning the hearts of a variety of dinosaurs and prehistoric dinosaur-like animals. If you like wildly branching storylines, cool music, parallax, or being consumed by spaghetti, this game might be for you.

swd%2B2T.png

Munch alert!

Dino Dearest is a game about winning the hearts of a variety of dinosaurs and prehistoric dinosaur-like animals. If you like wildly branching storylines, cool music, parallax, or being consumed by spaghetti, this game might be for you.

So it's Hatoful Boyfriend with dinosaurs, right down to the food-related ending?

Only thing I take away from this new sales format is that I only took one single look at the steam frontpage on the first day and never since even thought about the sale. Haven't bought a single game thus so far. Pretty much the worst sale in sales for me. No clue how it fares in the big picture but if many are like me then Valve will likely change format next sale.
Guardians of Orion (EA)[/URL]
By the same folks who did Orion:prelude. They do like dinosaurs.

37ncafC.jpg

Also, the new placement of sound bar in the middle is irking me more than it should ( ._.)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Well, after doing absolutely everything there is to do in Assassin's Creed Syndicate (besides a few random tasks on missions, I'm at 97% sync) I think I might try diving back into some of the series older titles.

giphy.gif
Make sure you play AC3. Connor is the most interesting protagonist in the series and the homestead was a stroke of genius.

Dr Dogg

My problem with the Homestead in III was that the tutorial mission(s) the game offers up to you for it give completely the wrong impression. I was lead to believe that by aiding these people all you'd get was a way to utilise the trading mini game that feeds back into the broken economy system and nothing more and thought 'fuck that for a game of soldiers'. Now if the game offered up any of the other missions you'd come to realise this is where the bulk of the characterisation, overall world building and city/base building are. Then again the jump in amount of content in III from past titles is pretty big so it's easy to see why quite a few folks skipped over most of it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of PunishedSnake, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PunishedSnake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
OlliOlli PlusWorms Revolution Extreme PlusVelocity Ultra PSN EU -- MB-99B7D541583BD51B - Taken by Kagemusha. 8 entrants total.

t1448719783z1.png

dex3108

My problem with the Homestead in III was that the tutorial mission(s) the game offers up to you for it give completely the wrong impression. I was lead to believe that by aiding these people all you'd get was a way to utilise the trading mini game that feeds back into the broken economy system and nothing more and thought 'fuck that for a game of soldiers'. Now if the game offered up any of the other missions you'd come to realise this is where the bulk of the characterisation, overall world building and city/base building are. Then again the jump in amount of content in III from past titles is pretty big so it's easy to see why quite a few folks skipped over most of it.

Now that i am playing AC Syndicate i really can see how much franchise improved content wise and i would dare to say gameplay wise. If we look at AC2 as pinnacle of the franchise and compare it to the AC Syndicate we can see that AC Syndicate has much more side content beside collectibles, assassination missions are better, parkour in my opinion is better, combat is more-less same but bit harder...

But that is only my opinion :D

yuraya

How come there are sales during the sale?

Tiamat X got cheap now for whatever reason. It didnt have any discount about 5 hours ago.

Looks like the only rule is once a game goes on sale it has to stay at that price until the end. Doesn't necessarily mean what you see day one is all that there will be discounted.

Cool.

Thanks. And is there any site where I can compare prices (the one lashman always posts) to compare the prices of Steamgames. Some games use 1to1 conversion, so I can buy those games when I am back in Germany next month and dont need to buy it because they are cheaper in China.

Backlogger

Wow, really? Is there a list of newly added deals out there?
I still haven't checked the store again since the first day of autumn sale.

Same

I didn't see anything interesting on day one and without dailies and flash sales I didn't think there was a reason to come back

Eila

Cool.

Thanks. And is there any site where I can compare prices (the one lashman always posts) to compare the prices of Steamgames. Some games use 1to1 conversion, so I can buy those games when I am back in Germany next month and dont need to buy it because they are cheaper in China.

Steamdb. Enhaced steam also pulls a bunch of prices directly in the store page. Just hover over the world next to the price.

fantomena

I have 368 and i haven't played 2/3 of them probably : D

Ive idled every game that contains cards (thx Jshackles for Idlemaster), so a dozen of games have some hours.

I only have 18 games on my wishlist now, so I hope I won't have a wishlist after the winter sale.

dex3108

Ive idles every game that contains cards (thx Jshackles for Idlemaster), so a dozen of games have some hours.

I only have 18 games on my wishlist now, so I hope I won't have a wishlist after the winter sale.

Only game that has "fake" hours spent on my profile is TF2 :D Every other game a really played :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom