• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

Finally found a good deal on Tales from the Borderlands (75%) and of course its a telltale games account only key.

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Hopefully one day Gaben introduces a new price matching feature for Steam. It is absolutely needed.

Uzzy

giphy.gif

Even breaking crates looks great in Eitr.

ModBot said:
Instructions for darkchewie:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Blood of Old -- MB-3038EE1A12D47BF2 - Taken by GERGiEV
Deadbits #2 -- MB-3E59D8A052380FCC - Taken by Naaq
Super Distro -- MB-491F3E6FDEA0B158 - Taken by OmarYusaf
Doorways Chapter 3 -- MB-3CA36176D9F10C50 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Mikurden
Particula -- MB-516CAC74BFE800A5 - Taken by S1n1st3r
Culling of the Cows -- MB-707688D645CDB96F - Taken by Darth Kupi
Blood of Old #2 -- MB-5F5E80BA7C41616D - Taken by GaussTek
Ruzh Delta Z -- MB-0F2C8885930B9A4F - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Deadbits -- MB-F319AFC24D8A4098 - Taken by Jalal
Cubetractor -- MB-12C79ABED77F248A - Taken by Henry Swanson
Ravensword -- MB-0185C8AF43468E93 - Taken by gurm3n
TeraBlaster -- MB-6D41E998D5AB74BA - Taken by Mikurden
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-E797ECECF96C31B7 - Taken by freshVeggie

Bunch of free giveaway crap accumulated over the last few months, all should work. Take it away, please!

Buraindo

Doing Pinwheel on NG+ feels shockingly similar easy as in NG. Here the whole 50 second fight. Yes, seconds and I even messed up a little and could have halved the timer lol

Game still looks good but I don't get the hate DS2 got. It definitely looks a lot better in textures and models.

Bad lighting, inconsistent art direction and horrible texture tiling.
It can get really ugly in some areas like Brightstone Cove Tseldora and Earthen Peak.

From SOTFS:

It's pretty bad for a game that came out 3 years later.

Bad lighting, inconsistent art direction and horrible texture tiling.
It can get really ugly in some areas like Brightstone Cove Tseldora and Earthen Peak.

From SOTFS:

It's pretty bad for a game that came out 3 years later.
I noticed a couple of those but rarely. I'm thankful that I used to play for years on lowest setting and 20fps. Now, everything looks awesome to me.

Hektor

That feel, when a boss kills you after you killed him.
"if i can't have my souls, no one can!"

Gotta say, once you learned how to use the shotgun properly bloodborne becomes very fun again.

DS1 > BB > DeS&DS2 currently for me it is.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mengy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Overlord -- MB-1D071304A7CF3E34 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 2 entrants total.

t1448738718z1.png

I watched like 10 minutes but didnt see any, are there any collectables? That is the best part of open world games for explorers like me.

they mentioned a couple in that Quick Look video (lighting shrines and collecting tapes)...no idea what other ones are there

looks like they are tied into unlocking special weapons and vehicles

Parsnip

Going to put AC Syndicate to backburner until they patch the cloth thing, I can't stand it anymore.

Well, after doing absolutely everything there is to do in Assassin's Creed Syndicate (besides a few random tasks on missions, I'm at 97% sync) I think I might try diving back into some of the series older titles.

giphy.gif

One of us.

tis-100 is scratching an itch something FIERCE. Thanks mrklaw for the gift. I am on level 14.

Only Wok and SteveWinwood have played this on my friends list. This is not acceptable.

Attention Citizens of Earth: TIS-100 is a game where you boot up an old text-based computer and it is corrupted so you need to program programs on it in an assembly language. It is by the makers of SpaceChem, and it is very much like SpaceChem, in that you have to think algorithmically to assemble solutions. But it is harder imho, and the theme resonates a lot more with me. Each level is a different program, but levels also rank you by number of lines of code and number of operating cycles it took to run the program, so going back to improve efficiency is part of the game.

I seriously recommend this to any programmer. If you're not a programmer but you liked SpaceChem, jump in as well.
Sounds like you need better friends.
Though I actually don't own TIS-100 yet either. Going to grab it during this sale when I have enough card money.

Ban Puncher

First they came for the Russian Bear.

Then they came for region free gifting.

Finally, they came for the dailies.

This is the story of how Steam became poop.

Phinor

Most people seem happy that they have to check Steam exactly once. I wonder if any developer is willing to expose sales numbers because I have a feeling the numbers aren't quite what they used to be...

I personally hate this new system.

The Autumn sales thread seems dead. Idk if it's because daily and flash deals are gone, or because Autumn sale just isn't very good?

D) All of the above

No reason to check back anymore when we already know everything that's on sale. I was also personally only planning on buying stuff after Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Everything is clear now, gotta go get a $15 steam card with Gamestop credit since their BF sale was trash. I'm thinking Mushihimemasa + DLC, Strania, and Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition.

Yea and with so many places selling steam keys cheaper than Steam, there is really no need to buy on steam for anything except extremely lowkey indie games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom